• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I dont give a Freaking S**T about Pokemon weights... and if bad things happen to me, which NEVER wont... i can handle it...

You need to to prove that you do excel at Math. Besides, bad things will happen to you, and you can't handle it.

Hey, if you can't solve it, that means I excel more.

@Diab_Low: Actually, your facts are wrong, so YOU messed up there.

TY

I dont care, i dont F**ING CARE MATE, you made me, Hikari, diablo, Mid and much more pissed... and you gonna pay for it, no matter how... and for those bad things... Try let em make happening to me, then we`ll talk further...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Ok tell me MR Know-It-All how are my facts wrong huh......?

Don't worry shadow speaking to jerks is a day job for me.

TY

Besides.... BAD THINGS happen to you... one shot... from a orbital Ion Cannon... and you are vanished from the earth... DIDNT knew i had the acces to it, did ya?

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I dont care, i dont F**ING CARE MATE, you made me, Hikari, diablo, Mid and much more pissed... and you gonna pay for it, no matter how... and for those bad things... Try let em make happening to me, then we`ll talk further...

Proves it. I excel more.

Besides, I said to Mid to visit Erratic Gold, and he learned who the REAL idiots are.

I don't care, I won't pay for it.

Besides, my Absol has warned people of this argument. Not everybody, but some people.

Okay, figure this out. If you used Gameshark Codes in Gen I to get away from Pallet Town in the start of the game, and brought a Pokedex from Lavender, how long is it in numbers? (HINT: It won't be 151 like normal because of glitches)

Nothing bad happened to me, nor ever will. One shot of the Orbital Ion Cannon, and you are vanished from the world... ACTUALLY I HAVE IT! NOW DIE! *Blasts Excadrill away*

TY

Oh yeah... You really think I own a orbital cannon, are you f*ckn serious mate... and besides i got 3 people behind me and i dont give a thing if i get banned, people shall notice soon or late, and i can concentrate on better things, not being stressed from this...

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • 111 Shadow edit to 112

No war with me Its Shadow and Umbr30n I'm just trying to drill some sense in a monkey who didn't get his banana.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

*Using the orbital cannon, I make a giant energy ball which knocks ShadowExcadrill to the floor*

You can't defeat me!

*Using the orbital cannon, I make a giant whirlwind which blows Shadow Excadrill away. Shadow Excadrill dies*

You see, you are a fool.

TY

Sorry Hikari, i might get real pissed off when someone makes comments about my grammar twice... im Dutch so i can have trouble with it, right...

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

*Thinks*

I know, I should punch... SHADOWEXCADRILL! *Punches*

TY

Before i go on my 2 month hiatus... just to let ya know... You cant punch me... one guy did... guy got a broken arm... now you know who you are dealing with...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back