• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Diab_Low, you have been Ninja'd.

Last edited:
    Years

I have a bad feeling about this... this thread is supposed to be fun, not trashy.

Diablo we need to fend for ourselves, remember we're fighting here like Julian Assange is fighting against extradition to Sweden. It's just like that situation!

And as Barack Obama said - YES WE CAN!

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

@Umbr30n Not really my lucky number is 0 ;)

@Hikari Barack Obama can't do anything he is just like the other puppets running the world.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years

I don't think I can trust Hikari in making statements.

I wanted her to see a post I made in the Pictures of You thread in Other Chat/Discussions, but she totally ignored what I said and stated that ShadowExcadrill is going on hiatus. I replied *facepalm*, and she replied back "Yeah, no wonder I'm facepalming. I hope he returns someday. But yes, thanks to you liking my avatar/signature I'm keeping it. Cos well, he does look good on me."

I just wanted her to see a little something but I don't think I can get her to see it...

Years

Let's talk about friendly stuff now, right?

Does everyone think you put effort into your avatars/signatures? I sure did.

Years

I was heavily influenced when I was making this signature, and now it's getting a lot of love even though I first thought it would be underrated.

Now some people claim it to be just as interesting as my iconic Oshawott theme.

As Snorlax said to me, this avatar/signature fits my Quirky nature so I guess the effort was worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back