• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

I think females are heavily outnumbered in this game. We won last time, now we're gonna win again.

Oh, for anyone who may find it interesting, please check out the link in my signature under my MDSJ section. It's a new Idea thread I have in the Beginner's Showcase, and you might want to participate.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013

"Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as unlimited target selection" ;)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013

"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."
    -Philip K. Dick

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Well, they are interesting philosophies. Some may choose to live by them, others may use them as moral standards. It all depends on what your point of view with them is. Famous people (no, TV & movie celebrities don't count) became famous doing something that captured the minds of many people. Thus, their word becomes a standing stone in history.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

So we are. So... we... are.

BTW, are you trolling about the "Umbreon's are good for defending strategies", or do you actually mean it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back