• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

It's hard having a male avatar/sig when you are female.

But remember, I'm gonna unleash my rage!

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Victini Number! The only legendary of Gen V I like is Victini.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

Part of the torch for this one will have to be carried by another for I must catch a quick catnap. 24+ hours awake is pushing my limits. If I don't retire now, I'll start saying strange, random things.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

Stuff like this...
    What if a lobster decided, on its 25th birthday, to take his RV to the Grand Canyon but along the way, he happens to pick up a human hitchhiker who pulls a gun on him tells him to drive to Canada so he can hide all his walnuts in the customs station in a brazen attempt to make the border guards believe they are all slowly turning into squirrels but due to his weak mind (and a lot of walnuts in his backpack) he comes to believe that he himself is a squirrel and while they are driving through St. Louis, he promptly leaps out of the window of the RV, climbs up a tree and accidentally fries himself on a hidden electrical wire and explodes, sending pieces of himself onto the nearby windshields of cars passing by causing them to collide with each other and making the drivers get out in an angry rage and start fighting with each other until the entire town starts to riot?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back