• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Age 46
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

This video is very hilarious. Seriously, YOU'RE A PIKACHU. Now GTFO the interview.

Affliction

Years
    • Age 46
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yure nt a Gaomon, nw gt ff Pokecmmunity if dislike Digimo...

Some members on Pokecommunity here LIKE Digimon, so how about you GTFO from Pokecommunity forever as you simply don't care about other's opinions. I don't care whether you like it or not, but my Gaomon theme was one of the best I ever had. I don't CARE whether you dislike it, I don't CARE if you think I'm more of a Digimon Fan (Which I'm not, duh) and I DO NOT CARE WHETHER YOU THINK I SHOULD GTFO. I'm not a Gaomon, I'm a human, and the Real (I mean real, Gold beats Red, I just happen to beat him through some hack) World Champ.

What the H*ll has gone to your grammar?!

This'll get you away...

tumblr_lptwn6VCqJ1qjjtlxo3_r3_500.gif

Now GTFO.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Go with an avatar of Kermit The Frog eating a baby Umb30n, in fact everyone here should have that as their avatar, just saiyan.

Affliction

Years
    • Age 46
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hah! You don't even know what I look like!

Also, by offending me like that, I could also SLAM THE REPORT BUTTON.

Anyway, basically you're saying "Get Kermit The Frog eating a Baby." That baby happens to be YOU!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I prefer not to know what people online look like tbh, more fun to leave it to my imagination nowadays.

And lol @ the rest of what you said there.

Affliction

Years
    • Age 46
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Yeah, but my design is much more complex, and I have a different look at every time. So fail.

Anyways, my 7 friends, knowing them, wouldn't do anything including so much foolhardiness. I think you've made a fool of yourself already - I also know that the moderators and higher staff wouldn't do it either. I know lots of other people who wouldn't say yes either, the ones who don't even know me. You got your claims all twisted out, and now your claims is total nonsense, and probably nobody except Snorlax believes you. So hah, your argument is invalid.

@FattestSnorlax: I didn't die, that was you there. XD So you died, and I stayed alive.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

A man can still dream Umb30n, granted the chances of it happening are next to none obviously it would still be a rather interesting concept regardless imo. Didn't know how you came up with me claiming anything but w/e.

Please make me laugh Hikari, Xulek needs his daily dose of comedy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back