• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years

They have a clique. They tell each other to post at the same time just to drop the number 10 places >:!!! I ON TO YOU'S.

Belldandy

Years

Nathe, don't be sexist :( It's uncalled for, even in a "Gender" game. I don't mind people making sandwich jokes, but women are definitely not "servants" i.e. subserviant to men. That's a little bit too far.

Would you call your mama a servant because she's a woman? She gave birth to you, raised you, etc. and that's coming from someone (me) where my mother left my siblings and I at a young age, never visited, never called, and was never there; my dad raised me, my sister and the two other kids (not biologically his) in her place by himself. He doesn't call our mother a servant; my brother doesn't refer to her that way. If you have a mama you love and who was there for you, I don't think you'd call her a servant, so shouldn't call other women stuff like that :)

Also, Internet "tone" is difficult to understand, but in some cases i.e. this one things sound too serious. Sandwich jokes, again, are OK, but "servant" is just too far :(

Belldandy

Years

I guess :) I just know some of us have worked too hard to be undermined, even through jokes. Just a general level of respect would be nice, is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back