• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

nuuuuu. not that funny saying lmao. lmao looo lool
    *pretends to do a barell roll in chair*

if a new starfox game came out I would be doing barell rolls everday

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    Uggh, from where I come from this kind of game is so popular it's not even funny. That and the thousand FIFA/MADDEN kind of games.

TY

Same here, but i watched some gameplay and i really like it
    FIFA just sucks big time though

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    Saying that in my country - who conceitedly denominates itself as the soccer country - is just begging for a punch to the face. Well, at least saying it near the dumb people that seem to comprise the vast majority of the population.

TY

Some people do, some people dont... I dont like FIFA at all, but i love GTA V's gameplay, not cause of the popularity

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

I've only played GTA V for like an hour and I'm ahead in the story compared to my older bro haha. He spends so much time just goofing off.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    280. No, which is ironic since the biggest part of the biggest rainforest of the world is here.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years

Aw, too bad for you Brazil. But they said that Brazil was a great country.
    Oh really? So ShadowExcadrill, you're a Nature lover?

TY

I always love to be in the nature for a walk or something else, havent had the time to do so lately though :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back