• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh it may take 100 pages. Or less depending on how active ya'll are.

Yeah! Well ... once I figure out exactly what I want to major in.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thanks! I'm really just trying to find something that motivates me to do more than just one class y'know? Something that I can actually look forward to. After that then I think I can continue and not have to worry so much about loving motivation and failing like I keep doing sigh. BUT I keep trying and that's what matters most right?

And, of course, good luck in your studies as well! Have you figured out a set plan?

That's Ms. to you. ;)

Years

Ha! Noooooo XP I think I will end up majoring in both. I'm not sure if I could be motivated to do anything else :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh man double majoring? Good luck! May you be the best Political BioScientist out there!

No I'm saying I'm a Ms. Why else would I be counting up and not down.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awwww yeah.

I see your post. Leave to the index. Come back. And then see your double post. This forum.......

TheShiningStarlette

The Pikachu Master
    Years

Umm.... I think ya'll posted at the same time.

BIS, you should edit yours to 474

Well, Mr. Peaches sounds way better than Ms. Peaches

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

man. It's been a while since someone brought up about fixing the number instead of just fixing it.

You know what sounds even better? Peaches. Just Peaches. or Tara.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha that's cute! And technically how you pronounce Peaches so it works well.

Did you know you can actually delete your own comments? When you edit there should be a delete option. ;)

They do lbr. So I'm basically BinaryBums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back