• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Going through the are with no Repels or HM Slaves, also battling every Poke I come across so yeah I'm low on PP right now lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'm doing a No Catch challenge which is harder than a Nuzlocke if you ask me.

Right now on Fire Red I have a Gyarados I raised from the Magikarp off of the salesman near Mt. Moon and my Venusaur which is steamrolling through everything simply put lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Planning to do a Nuzlocke on Emerald next after I finish this challenge. Planning to go to Celadon atm so I can buy an Abra at the Game Corner to trade for a Mr. Mime and an Eevee to hold onto until I get an evolutionary stone.

droomph

weeb
    Years

Buying a Pokémon, eh? Well good luck...

You know, you should really just catch an Abra in Cerulean. Even though the levels are lower you can always train Mr. Mime up, you know.

Years

Oooh, what are you going to evolve it into? Flareon for type coverage? Or maybe vaporeon for a wall? Or jolteon for.. uh speed? (I've never used jolteon/don't know much about it)

@droomph I pretty sure you can't catch anything for the no-catch challenge, even if you are going trade it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Can't catch it due to the challenge rules and all. Hopefully Abra shouldn't be too expensive at the GC though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Oh yeah I should definitely be able to get one then. Still debating between Jolteon and Vaporeon along with Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan though as far as team building goes, I'll probably go with Jolteon since I intend to use Lapras later on and Hitmonlee since the elemental punches are still considered special in 3rd gen. If only I could get Espeon though so I can use Kabutops or Gyarados for my final team slot, I'd go with Nidoqueen too if catching Pokes solely for trading purposes was allowed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Hikari10 is going to be less active now. We have to continue this. Can someone make an adver-banner?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back