• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    230. hope this doesn't count as a double post lmaoooo

It's a great place, isn't it? and nooooo we wouldn't throw you out a window. If anyone attempts to do so, I'll throw them out of a window, how about that? I could do it too, got a brilliant right hook XD well i suppose that would count as punching them through a window, but that's actually better asldkfjs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nah don't worry about that it's not double-posting. ♥

If anyone wants to throw anyone new out the window they will have to go through my first. Newcomers are always welcome!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No problem! ♥

Hmm... that would have to be a case by case basis. What would be your reason for punching them out the window.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

As all very reassuring as this is I think I'm going to avoid windows for a while, since I seem to have incited a trend of punching people out them. XD

Sakura Rain

Years
    236 ksldfjslfj

Um, my cited reason would be being mean to someone just because they are new sjkdlfdjf. AND NEWBIES ARE AWESOME (USUALLY) i mean starsprite is clearly awesome

also hun don't worry whenever there is a mention of windows I always suggest punching people out of them lksjfl.

Sakura Rain

Years

I thought it would be the leading cause of death for the unfortunate mortals who dare anger me your everyday average joe. Insects work too, though!

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Cicadas are the incarnation of evil. They give me nightmares. Especially the ones from last year.

Sakura Rain

Years

WHY IS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM MY LONG-LOST TWIN SLKFJSDLFSDJ. They're creatures of the underworld their beady red eyes haunt my dreams okay and they fly straight at your face sdklfjsdkfs

hate cicadas omg

wait last year was there a swarm of them last year is there going to be a swarm of them this year because I will seriously hide in an armored tank

Years

This meme screams at you:

The Gender Race!

The reason why Gyarados has so much rage.

Last edited:

Sakura Rain

Years
    241 rather painful ninja right there i think this is the correct number

I can hear cicadas outside right now lksfjlsdf. Maybe they're more common in the South.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

They were something like the ten year cicadas last year. There were some hundreds of dead cicadas laying about in my yard at the end of the summer.

Of course, I live in the south so....

Sakura Rain

Years

Ohhh yeah, I remember that. Well, rather, I don't remember it, because I was hiding in my armored tank in fear. and they make a nasty sound when you step on them ewwww.

OMG ME TOO LKSFJSLDFJDS:LKFJDSF

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back