• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineox100

Hey.
    Years

I was showing the next number, but in a way that make it looks like as if this was another thread (Rate how well the user above is known).

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years

Why do people feel the need to set off earth-shattering explosions (read: fireworks) at midnight? Calm down you guys, some people are trying to sleep!

Years

When Hikari discovered her infamous "Oshawott Hates The GTS" meme on Pokememes, she became the meme celebrity you all know.

But when Hikari started on PC, she wasn't the funny, hilarious Hikari you know right now.

Since early 2012, when her avatars and signatures were a little more elaborate but simple, greatly diversified... even breaking the Pokemon tradition she has had since starting.

Hikari's personality has surely evolved in a year and 4 months.

Years

During March-September 2011, I was the Old Hikari. The Hikari that wasn't intelligent, wasn't funny, had little experience and didn't have any creativity behind her avatar and/or signature. Didn't even do proper themes and lacked the confidence.

From October 2011-Present, the New Hikari came, this was when her avatars/signatures got more creative and had actual meaning and complementary themes. She also got more intelligent, funny and informative to new users who now look up to her. Also, her themes diversified and eventually broke the Pokemon tradition the Old Hikari had.

I sure have gone through loads of development.

Hikari10. That was then, this is now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back