• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Correction Limanya, you got ninja'd.

I have been watching some interesting stuff lately.

Just wait until I get a Supporter status, I might enter one of those competitions when one comes around.

Years

Whoops, you thought you were a girl.

Anyways, Nica wants to design a profile for me... when I get a supporter status. Imagine how cool Hikari would look in blue italics. Nica likes me cos of my contribution to her section, I surely helped more people love 5th Gen.

That's why I want to enter a competition that gives out supporter status sometime.

Imagine if you saw my name looking like this?

Hikari10

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Well, luckily me counting upwards would defy the rules of this thread, thus not counting. So just like an error in TCTI wouldn't matter, the count would go on as if the poster didn't make a mistake, it wouldn't here either, and the count goes down regardless :3

Years

Now for the Hikari humor.

The Gender Race!

Hikari when she's in rageface... particularly if TylerSymes causes the rage.​

Years

Oshawott is obviously raging in that GIF.

Hikari has been raging because another headline relating to that awful leaker organization she just wants to kill has leaked emails relating to Syria.

Spoiler:

NatureKeeper

Well said, Pokestick. And a present to post #1750...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back