• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
You're absolutely right about that! :D

Winneon

Years
Actually, I think very highly of myself. :P

Winneon

Years
Yeah Hikari, we're gaining on you. :P

Years

Now, for another Hikari-style joke:

No. 188 of the 250,000 US Embassy Cables says that the reason why the female protagonist did not appear in the Black & White 2 trailer was because the Game Freak staff knew that 75% of the Pokemon fanbase were male, if more females started playing it should convince them to make a second trailer starring the female protagonist. Maybe that's why PC's Elite Overlord LeSabre™ thinks that Game Freak are betraying him cos he has a soft spot for female characters.

Winneon

Years
Well, that was certainly some information I needed to know. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
503. Hard to imagine Lesabre as a man even for me tbh. Then again I've taken to selecting the female character more often now, probably go female again in W2 even though she looks like pedobait ready to go to Seaworld lol.

Years

Yeah, Pokemon should be more female-friendly by promoting more feminine stuff. Like in the case with McDonald's Happy Meals, they assign Pokemon as the male toys and for the female toys, they use a different franchise which annoys me totally. I think that when McDonald's does another Pokemon Happy Meal toy set in the future, they should make them available for both males and females cos they need to understand that there are just as many female Pokemon fans as there are male.

Winneon

Years
Come on! Almost there to 500 and then down even more! :D

Winneon

Years
I may agree with that, but males are still going to win this game. U know, I <3 text-talk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
503. I felt infuriated for some reason when Bill called me "beautiful" and "lady" though, should have left him in the transfer pod and taken the SS Tickets before leaving him to his Clefairy cosplaying fate.

But who knows, maybe in the near future the Pokemon games will be more like the Persona series when promoting gender equality, hopefully I won't have guys hitting on me like in Persona 3 when I tried that game out as a girl, ugh.

I really need to stop gender bending by now, it's going a little too far now.

Years

I say "Objection!" for Pokemon Gender Equality! We need more females promoted in merchandise cos 75% male fanbase is just too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back