• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Whats this? I believe this to be a new pokemon from 5th gen.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Generation 5 names

I thought this would be a little too early considering Generation 4 seems nowhere near completion, but looking at all the similar threads around, what does everyone think the names for the basic trio of Gen 5 will be?

I think it would be more of coloured jewels, such as Onyx, Quartz, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Topaz or Peridot.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    black and white would be so cool

but racism or as i hate " politically correct" nintendo would probably get shut down

topaz and quartz are fake names and nintendo know this so i dont see it coming

chrome, i thought about it and its pretty cool

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Black, White and Grey. I hope it would introduce the Psychic type and would be about balance.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    garnet and aquamarine should be the game names. garnet is my birthstone.

and evolutions should be for farfetch'd becuase it's so bad and needs one and luvdisc because of the same.
    I'd also like to see evolutions for pinsir, jynx, tauros, xatu, sudowoodo, sableye, mawile, kecleon and tropius, all because they'd be pretty cool.

I'd also like to see baby pokemon for other sorts of pokemon. not sure which though. lol.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cobalt and Scarlet go and the third installment could be Violet or something. Amethyst seems like it could introduce a Poison typed legendary Pokemon and Jade sounds good for a Pokemon game.

Legend Of Time

The New Lord Luxray
    Years
    They Should Have All The Regions And You Have To Go Through Them All And You Can Only Catch Pokemon Created For The Region In Each Region It Would Be The Longest Pokemon Game Ever Though And Would Take Forever

I Also Think Its Time To Combat The Dark Style Pokemon With Some Light Or Even Have A Dark Vs Light Storyline.

I Want Mewtwo To Come Back!!!!

Agghh So Many Things Could Happen >.<

Must Go Play Platinum Hehehe Japanese Version Ftw

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I think Gen 5 would be more similar to Gens 1 and 3 in the respect that there wasnt a lot or any evolutions. Gen 1 was just starting so they obviously can't give an evo to previous generations and then Gen 3 had 3 pre-evolutions and that's it. Gen 2 and Gen 4 were the generations for evolutions. Gen 5 may have a series of pre-evos and at a push around 2 or 3 evolutions, but I think that'll be it.

If there's an evo, give one to Jynx please.

bian

Years
    Make a new type that will make the Ghost/Dark type Pokemon (Sableye,Spiritomb,etc.) have
    weakness.

Last edited:

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    I don't know if this is said already, but I'd like to see some pre-evolutions, one connecting Tauros and Miltank, and one for Kangaskhan, seriously, now they're born with a kid stuck to their stomach, even the males...

Maybe they could make Nidoran Male and Nidoran Female one species, now that they have the gender differences it might work, although they have different stats and attacks and such...

What I would really like to see is a more mature storyline, and somemore orginality, leave out the professor, let you get your Pokémon in another way, be creative.

Oh, and they should definetly cut down on the HM's, in the next gen. 5 or 6 is more then enough, really.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't know if this is said already, but I'd like to see some pre-evolutions, one connecting Tauros and Miltank, and one for Kangaskhan, seriously, now they're born with a kid stuck to their stomach, even the males...

There has never been a male Kangaskhan to my knowledge.

Years
    Am I the only (possibly crazy) person to not even expect a Gen V?

I'm actually leaning towards it, and here's why:

1) The anime seems to be dropping subtle (and maybe impossible) hints that series is about to end. So far in D/P, they've shown 2 of the elite four, the champion (repeatedly too), and 2 championship battles. In the previous regions, they barely showed 1 elite four member, and didn't even bother about championship battles. Now however, in the Sinnoh region, there's been quite a bit about the championship battles, and Cynthia is taking a more prominent role in the show than any of the other Elite four/champions. What could this mean? That Ash might challenge the Sinnoh Elite Four, Champion, and become Champion himself? Or if he loses, the story goes on. It's a bit farfetched, but it's likely, no?

2) Arceus has been discovered. The god of all pokemon, the Creator of the Universe. Once a God pokemon has been discovered, there's little reason to expect 100 or so newer ones. Think about it this way: ordinary pokemon aren't really that hard to discover, it all depends on how much a person was willing to travel in search of them. A god pokemon, on the other hand, would be much harder to discover, as it will be surrounded by mystery, legend, and perhaps myth. It would take a substantial amount of time to actually analyze the legend/history and deduce the existence of a God pokemon. It's similar to the age old "Does God Exist?" debate. People are still trying to prove/disprove the existence of God. In the Pokemon world, it has been proven already. I'm not completely rejecting the possiblity that there might still be other species in some far-off region though, but the likelihood seems low.

Not to mention Nintendo is probably running out of ideas considering the "originality" of most of the 4th Gen pokemon.

Call me crazy, but please be respectful of my views.

Assuming the above was false though, I would definitely like a 5th Generation. And as per the usual patterns, it will probably have a Fire, water and grass starter. Expecting anything else, especially after 10+ years of Pokemon games (on the handheld console anyways), is probably not the best option.

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    There has never been a male Kangaskhan to my knowledge.
    Okay, that freaks me out even more, so not only are baby Kangaskhan born wih another baby attached to their stomach, there is even a lack of fathers as well...

Okay, so there should be a male counterpart for Kangaskhan, witht he baby thing being the link between them. If it's female it evolves into Kangaskhan, if it's male it evolves into the male counterpart.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Male Kanga evolves into Kangabrute!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Red/Blue/Yellow Color Generation
    Gold/Silver/Crystal Metal Generation
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Gem Generation
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum More..gems? haha.

I don't know, I just don't think they plan on doing gems again. They also probably had a tough time deciding on Diamond and Pearl as names specifically because they didn't want one name to sound or appear too girly, or vice versa. I think a nice switch up would be good, but I have no clue.

Types of weather? Hurricane and Tidal Version XD Sweetness.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    -New transport:
    The most annoying thing about Pkmn D/P is the snow - especially since u walk extremely slow and can't use you're bike. So why can't we ski or snowboard - Wouldn't that be fun

- Surf faster: Although I can be quite an impatient person there are times when I think the pokemon should surf faster

-Catch all legendaries

-Catch all the ledgendaries without event needed - geez some of us come from countries where we can't get events

-If would be nice to to travel to past regions and meet the pervious heros/ heroines

-Not sure about this but things like pearl/diamond only pokemon

-Not sure bout this either but catching all pokemon - Though if this were to happen there wouldn't be much challenge in completing the national pokedex.

- Lol this just came to me "all the super villains combined" - yeah weird i KNOW
    -lol another thing that came to me hero/heroine romance....

- Choosing the character, choose from several different characters and choose who's gonna be you're Rival.

- Different storylines: Choose to play The Hero, Heroine or the Rival and let each have a different storyline.

-Connect with you're friend(s) and play the story with you're friend(s) in the game to.

-Like pokemon yellow, let the pokemon follow behind you except you can choose what pokemon.

-Simple things like what colour you're pokeNav/ Bike is. - If you choose a girl and you don't like pink?

-An awesome name for the new series!!!

-New pokemon (duh) or a johto remake would be nice

-call me weird but better new evolutions - I swear the first time i SAW Tangagrowth it scare me

-Calendar Seasons would be nice but if you think about it, if you have summer you'd have to wait half a year to get Ice pokemon unless they were in some Ice cave(G/S/C)
    Although If they were planning to have the other regions back the seasons can rotate between them

-Cool new scene layouts and background music

Also I've came across this on google:
    SPOILER ALERT

You can comment your opinions on what i say.
    But i got this form my uncle who is working on Pokemon the 5th Generation !
    Im so excited now,

But yea, there's gonna be 150 New pokemon.
    Yes 150 is alot, but they said this might be the last gen.
    And there gonna connect stories of different legendary Pokemon
    To make an understanding of why there legendary.
    There gonna be
    5 semi legendary 2 legendary and 1 special legendary.
    15 Pre evolutions 20 Evolutions
    5 Pokemon that evolve while holding an item
    1 DNA Pokemon
    The rest are new pokemon
    The 3 starter pokemon's will be fire,grass, and water of course.
    Yet said the type of the final evolutions for the 3 starter pokemon's
    Will be Fire-Ghost Grass-Flying Water-Poison
    Never been types like theese so this will be an amazing.
    The only 2 confirmed pre evolution will be Psyduck and Mewoth.
    3 evolutions confirmed are Snorlax and Sudowoodo and Mr. Mime
    Maybe Carnivine or Girafarig
    Sounds like were gonna be in for some crazy things.
    2 confirmed pokemon that evolves while holding an item is
    Pinsir and Heracross maybe Milktank.
    So yea, also Evee and his new other evolutions will come out.
    And a special one where he holds a new stone called Admant stone
    Only a special stone for Evee where he's A normal/flying.
    His other forms that will come out is steel, ghost, and poison.
    There's gonna be so many new pokemon that we will not expect
    But now the story of the legendaries and the game...

I herd the story is gonna be a flashback to Mewtwo.
    Where they get Giratina's Dna, and create a new poekmon.
    Like mew - to make mewtwo.
    Giratina to Giratoo this time.
    Giratina doesn't seem that special as other pokemon but when Giratoo
    Is Alive, he try's to attempt to kill Giratina, and all other pokemon.
    As usally, but the twist is that they figure out that they can get different legendary pokemon's DNA to create new evil ones.
    But, when they try out this new legendary pokemon "Its Not able to"
    Which makes Giratina and Mewtwo The only two pokemon where they can get DNA from. Why because Mew and Giratina
    Has something unique and special beetween them , i can't reaveal what But ITS CRAZY !
    Besides that, 3 new semi legendary's will have sky forms.
    There will also be twin legendary.
    Like Sin and Twi.
    Sin is dark/ghost, Twi is Electric/ghost.
    There compatable to spirit tomb, its this other story you will have to find out.
    The Unknow's are back from A-z
    And The Regi's
    I herd they connect, And build this big Pokemon .

What else?
    Like the 3 regi's and the special Regigigas.
    Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf
    will have Zypin.
    Also..
    3 Legendaries turn into people, and half pokemon.
    Sounds weird yet cool.

Gen 5 sounds as if it's gonna be big

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back