• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • The Generation - ABY's Thriving Clan
    - Credit to Tortured_Soul for this banner. Thanks so much again for it, and everyone using it, bow to his artistic power! lol
    - Credit to Mikey_19 for this banner. Black on a Metagross is always awesome.

This is FACE!!!, The Generation's Metagross. (controlled by me)

Well, seeing that Umanouski hasn't been doing too much with the Legion, I thought maybe that I'd best take control with my own. This is ABY and my clan.

So why am I doing this? Well, I'm hoping to get a group of people together to not only go at it with one another and potentially with other clans, but to create a thriving and expanding group. When one works alone, he/she doesn't have as many resources. However, when more than one person gets together to pool their resources, many trades are made, expanding everything. Also, together, there is much more power to go around.

However, I must lay down a couple of things.

1. Be smart and not stupid. Self-explanatory; One can be judged by the way he/she types. However, this expands outwards to other things. Just be wise and think of ways to keep the Generation expanding with power.

2. You don't have to be a battler! Breeders and traders are very accepted too. Without a variety, there's just this outburst of just a few pokemon going around.

3. Get along with other members! Don't be here harassing other members. This should be higher in priority, but this goes with #1. When we get along, we fight alongside, and it's The 300 all over again.

4. Be free with clan ideas! If you have an idea of a fun event in this clan that could be pulled off, don't be shy to suggest. It could get approved, and you could be given a small gift.

5. Post at least once a week! - I need to know if you're still with the clan or not, so if possible, PM me, or message in the thread.

6. HAVE FUN! Nobody wants to be in a boring and dull clan. Keep things spiced up! I myself might throw some free-battle days where we all just enter a battlefield and duke it out.

I will also hold some events. If they're texted in green, that means the event is going on as of now. Red colored events means that they are closed and not happening (like if it's passed) Orange or a similar color states that the event is coming at a later date.

ABY's held events - Jolly Sneasel giveaway to clan members (If you didn't get one, PM me; I still have 3 to give away.)
    Clan War with "The Clan" (It has started, and it's a big war alright.)
    The Days of Brawl: Come online and clash with other members; impress me enough, and you'll get a spot in the clan war vs. The Clan. More info on top of page 13. (Well...this one was a dismal failure with only...a few matches at most? Ah well, I got who I needed for the war.

Also, there are some member-held events, hosted by a member of The Generation itself, but it must be approved by me.

Member events - KNIGHT OF ARCEUS is holding a Spiritomb/Phione giveaway. If you'd like one, PM him.

I think that settles it for what's preferred. Now, onto the member list. If you decide to join, post what you do a lot aside from battling! This could be breeding, trading, TM obtaining (like the rare Flash Cannon, BT TMs, those sort of things). Also, anything special that you have to offer (NO HACKS!), post that too. This could be event pokemon as an example. (don't list each and every one of them though.)

Members:

ABYAY - Leader, partial breeder, TM Collector/Distributor
    Shadow of Fears - First member (yes, I wanted to emphasize you joining first. lol)
    DeanoDance - Breeder
    Venomancer - Partial breeder, TM collector/distributor
    Loto - Breeder, TM Collector/Distributor
    KNIGHT OF ARCEUS - Breeder
    hammerhead - Breeder
    Andy1582
    Bass DX
    dunlop86 - Breeder
    element2009/silver%
    Abdul - Trader (Partial Battler)
    Chibaymega12
    soybob88
    _Prince_
    Mikey_19
    Warheart
    Ito_Igami
    greatpuffyfish
    SSK=lucariofan
    zelda_theralts
    LDgamer
    GalladeIceMan
    Lephisto
    phatkav
    darkrai491master
    mcash7
    wobbuffet1224

One quick note; There are no ranks. This is a group, not a battalion. We work together. However, I may have one or two co-leaders. Now with that settled, the clan is open.

I'm also searching for anyone that battles and records their matches on youtube or somewhere similar. I love watching those, and within this clan, that'd be amazing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And now words from The Generation members.

ABYAY - I'm seeking an artist that's great with lettering on banners, etc. For a Clan Banner. Anyone who can assist, PM me.

Hammerhead - "Join my lv.1 League! It would be an honor to have you with us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan War Status!

From the most recent updates, here is what I know in points of the Clan War.

ABYAY - 4-4
    Soybob88 4-2
    dunlop86 2-7
    element2009/silver% 3-1
    Murderface - 2-2
    Loto - 3-4
    Hammerhead 0-3
    DeanoDance 0-1
    Ito_Igami 2-0

So the score is: The Generation trails The Clan 20-24.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, we all know I'd join if there wasn't the potential of a Clan war with "The Clan"

ABYAY

Years
  • I'd like to be your first member. If I'm noe then I'd be happy to join an.yways. And maybe even a co-leader

Specify what you commonly do (battle, breed, trade, tm collector, etc.)

@Ooka: lol this clan is going to take a LONG time to get going since most of the members of this place are in other clans. However, when that day comes... yeah.

ABYAY

Years
  • Deano, you've been added, welcome to the Generation

Shadow of Fears; give me 5 minutes to get my team together. I've been in Snowpoint City watching the Diamond Dust fall.

ABYAY

Years
  • No need Deano; I already faced you a while back, and you beat me; this is pretty much for anyone anyway.

ABYAY

Years
  • lol Veno, that's the most obvious question I've seen you ask in a while. I know what you do and everything, so I'll add you on.

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
  • Can i became a new member? If you're wondering I'm a trainer/breader

also i am starting an organization
    called Order of Arceus
    i am going to use my order to connect with other clans, gyms, and leagues
    being a member here means i can connect with many more groups and people
    plus members of my order can be members of other groups too

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • I'll join as well ABYAY, it really sounds like a lot of fun (at least I'm hoping)

I'm mainly a battler because thats all I got time for really.

ABYAY

Years
  • Knight of Arceus and Loto, you're both added.

I'm planning some sort of miniature event come this week if I get the time to assemble it. It might be a mini-tourney, an exchange, just something to start off the expansion.

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
  • I'm going to start breeding Phiones and spiritombs , though could take awhile to get a lot of them

I'm just going to give them out for free

I'll post updates when i am about to give them out

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    I'm not tuning down from this; count me in

you know me well enough. I'm all about fighting. Bring'em on!

and as a side note....hi every1

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
  • Dang i want in this stuff.....I am a battler......even like an hour ago i revived a little known form of battling that i used to host a fair bit.....then the other main figures left and it died....which left me a massive trading obsession....then a battling one...then a breeding one...then ALL of them at once!

ABYAY

Years
  • to Knight of Arceus - That's your gift to those in the clan and not sponsored by me, so by all means , take your time.

to Hammerhead- so you're a battler, breeder, and trader altogether? Let me know.

to Andy - heh, welcome, and I knew you couldn't resist.

I don't know if this'll merge the two posts into a double post or not, but here goes...

I've decided to start off things with members with... a gift pokemon! ^^ "OMG ABY WHAT IS IT!?" Well, It's a Jolly Sneasel, set up Focus Sash style (because I run a pretty good one). I'm trying to hit IVs with the following: 20+ HP, 28+ attack, 20+ defense, ??? sp. atk, 20+ sp. def, and 30+ speed. These Sneasels will be ready and distributed upon my approval. They may not hit the records above, but they'll be close. The EV training and Razor Claw is up to you all.

Upon special request... I'll do a Choice Band/Life Orb Set (Pursuit, Night Slash, Brick Break, Ice Shard) with the anticipated requirements above. This may take me a week or more to do. Tell me what you all think, and if anyone has something to speed up the IVs, let me know (like a high IV Jolly Ditto)

Last edited:
    Back