• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I'm really hoping for an Emerald remake. There were hints in HG/SS and Platinum (eg in HG/SS the green pokeball on the pokemon centre floor and the green pokegear background)
    your not very bright are you?

the color of pointless items are not a hint to anything. not to mention remakes come in twos and are of the two main games. emerald wont get a remake. sapphire and ruby will.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm really hoping for an Emerald remake. There were hints in HG/SS and Platinum (eg in HG/SS the green pokeball on the pokemon centre floor and the green pokegear background)
    I also noticed those hints but they also put in one clue for ruby and sapphire remakes and that steven calling himself the champion of hoenn in Hg and SS not former champ... But if they remake Emerald it should be called either eternalemerald (as in the neverendless sky),Ventusemerald, or Skyemerald, did you know the sky was once green like emeralds during the prehistoric age... anyways I hope Rayquaza can get a new forme in which it actually looks like a ziz. Actually only the gen 3 and 4 third version mascots are based on real legends ( giratina is based on the Balisk whose ashes were said to turn to gold and silver( ha now i know why platinum came first) so the new third version mascot could also be based on a real legendary creature
    Ps. Groundon and Kyorge are also based on legendary creatures the Behemoth and Lavithan which will be served by god in the last meal... according to the bible or was it the hebrew bible... ( both are very similar I think..)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like a Plusle/Minun evo where both evolve into the same one. There was a plus (+), a minus (-), and I'd like to see an asterik (*). So like Plusle, Minun, and Aster. Maybe a method of evolution would be to trade a Minun for a Plusle and they both would evolve, or maybe have both in your party then do something (idk.) Maybe have them both hold a magnet (I think it's already an item) and they will be 'attracted' to each other and evolve into the new one. The only problem I can see with this is that little kids would complain of their 2 Pokemon turning into 1.

One thing I would love to see in these games are new and different methods of evolution.

Years

the color of pointless items are not a hint to anything. not to mention remakes come in twos and are of the two main games. emerald wont get a remake. sapphire and ruby will.
    Hey people used the gold and silver pal park ball for hints of gold and silver remakes and they came true and besides I heard somewhere that the creators of pokemon said theywill never remake Ruby and sapphire... but I'm not sure if that was real, so they might just make emerald remakes.

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years

firstly it's 'you're not very bright' not 'your'
    secondly, I think if you'd researched a bit, you'd find that the hints for HG/SS in D/P were put there for a reason. And who says they ALWAYS come in twos? the last 2 remakes have done, but they might break away from that. if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I believe that the next remake will be Emerald...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

Again with the rain on parade thing! Try to be a bit more subtle :) I mean he has a point, as Emerald had more features, but then again, Crystal had more features, but they added them to HG/SS. So more likely, to make more money, they'll make LandRuby and SeaSapphire.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Hey people used the gold and silver pal park ball for hints of gold and silver remakes and they came true and besides I heard somewhere that the creators of pokemon said theywill never remake Ruby and sapphire... but I'm not sure if that was real, so they might just make emerald remakes.
    that doesn't mean they were hints.

hints are things like jasmine being in the game. or multiple people in the game that talk about johto. not the color of a pokeball.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I know what would be good, the return of slot machines for UK/USA audiences, if they're gonna try and bring back the more mature players then the slots would be one of the things, they just need to bypass that flippin law.

Years
    that doesn't mean they were hints.

hints are things like jasmine being in the game. or multiple people in the game that talk about johto. not the color of a pokeball.
    true, but some (not me) used them as hints just check bulbapedia (gold and silver remake speculation hints), plus we don't know , what if juan appears in Black and White then that must mean Emerald, right. Anyways do you think this takes place in the past or in the future compared to the last four generation.

Years
    I know what would be good, the return of slot machines for UK/USA audiences, if they're gonna try and bring back the more mature players then the slots would be one of the things, they just need to bypass that flippin law.
    The european union ruined it for all english versions of the game. Will they replace the roulette thing in the RSE remakes, I hope not, I actually wish that had shown up in gen four. How about they make better games not the one they already have, they could have some dart thing or something that like that.

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
    When they said the 5th gen was gonna be 'different from the others' I thought it was either gonna be set in the past or the future, but after seeing the screens I'm thinking more futuristic (I think I prefer this to the idea of being in the past :D)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    In platinum and HGSS
    the important trainers were animated

Do you think all the trainers are gonna be animated

I also saw/heard that you see the whole of the Pokémon Back sprite
    Which is aweosme

I wanna get Gen 5

The beta release of it is on April 15th

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    hmm, having all trainers as animated would be quite nice, but I think the important ones were animated to show importance, but ya never know

Years
    We need to have a real pokemon based on wolves not just part wolf combined with something else. Hey maybe the fire starter will be a Wolf, it can still be classified as part of the chinese zodaic theory as a dog much like cyndaquil is thought as a rat despite being an endicha( I know I spelled it bad, didn't I). An Water/Ice Polarbear as the water Starter while the Grass starter is a Grass/dragon prehistoric flightless bird, It will still be balance as the grass starter will have 4 times weakness against the water starter's ice attacks and the fire starter's could be fire/electric and can in that way beat the water starter.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    You know though "scans", although people can see/work-out what they say/show, why hasn't the owner actually "scanned" the images to make them clearer? Maybe they don;t have a camera, then should they be called "Pics" instead? You clearly see the flash light blocking some bits out. Sorry for being ungrateful, I'm just saying. The PokeCentre one looks like a "Scan" :)

We need to have a real pokemon based on wolves not just part wolf combined with something else. Hey maybe the fire starter will be a Wolf, it can still be classified as part of the chinese zodaic theory as a dog much like cyndaquil is thought as a rat despite being an endicha( I know I spelled it bad, didn't I). An Water/Ice Polarbear as the water Starter while the Grass starter is a Grass/dragon prehistoric flightless bird, It will still be balance as the grass starter will have 4 times weakness against the water starter's ice attacks and the fire starter's could be fire/electric and can in that way beat the water starter.
    I would love that! But if it's full Polar Evo would be Water/Ice, that means the cub will be water at first. That's be odd. Unless they start combo-type starters.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back