• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

I think Jynx sort of took that title....and the Ralts family (slightly)

I was thinking of Jinx as soon as I clicked "Submit Quick Reply" xD I want a Raltz family set. Dad, mum, daughter, son xD

Also I think they should make a Lock-ness (forgive my spelling) Monster pokemon. Maybe a pre-evo and thenthe real thing (:
    I thought that once, then I remembered Lapras :) They could do a pre-evo for that. I don't see the point of pre-evo's though :/

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Don't shoot me if you don't agree, but I think they should make an evolution for Mightyena (:

Also I think they should make a Lock-ness (forgive my spelling) Monster pokemon. Maybe a pre-evo and thenthe real thing (:

Lapras is sort of based on a Plesiosaur, which is what the Loch Ness Monster is thought to be, so we kind of already have a Nessie Pokemon.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Guess why I said NEW cat? The existing ones are quite bad, IMO... And I love cats...
    There's one horse and one unicorn, both fire types, shouldn't there be more?
    I'd rather say Stantler is a reindeer, not an elk...

I was expanding the idea, not challenging it :O

Elks are similar to Stantler based on thier design, but yes, Stantler is a Reindeer. :O
    Mooses are, too.

A Pegasus, a Hydra, a Cerberus, a Griffin... those mythical creatures would be cool.

I would LOVE a griffin. But they would have to not ruin it. :3

Don't shoot me if you don't agree, but I think they should make an evolution for Mightyena (:

Mightyena could use one for its stats, but I'd be fine if they just increased its stats then just give it an evolution. Mightyena are win as is.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I think its time for another dinosaur pokemon >:D I want a kick-ass T-rex pokemon. Rampardos doesnt really resemble a t-rex to me. And why does all the dinosaur-based pokemon have to be rock? Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, and Rampardos. Meganium is the only dino pokemon who isnt a rock type, but it can learn rock moves.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    yet again, Lapras is a dino.

anyways, we need a velociraptor Pokemon.
    and like a true Velociraptor, with feathers, not like the one from Jurassic Park.

so it would probs be Flying/and something

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    A human Pokemon. I'm, such a n00b xD

Abra
    Kadabra
    Alakazam

Machop
    Machoke
    Machamp

Drowzee
    Hypno

Tyroge
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmonlee

Mr. Mime

Jynx

Elekid
    Electabuzz
    Electavire

Magby
    Magmar
    Magmortor

Makuhita
    Hariyama

Sableye

Meditite
    Medicham

Croagunk
    Toxicroak

Volbeat
    Illumise

Spinda

Cancena
    Cacturne

Chimchar
    Monferna
    Infernape

Buneray
    Luponny

Riolu
    Lucario

Should I state more?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    yet again, Lapras is a dino.

anyways, we need a velociraptor Pokemon.
    and like a true Velociraptor, with feathers, not like the one from Jurassic Park.

so it would probs be Flying/and something
    really? Never really thought of it as a dino. And I agree with you 100% on needing a velociraptor based-pokemon. That would be BA.

I think we need more Elephants. More powerful elephants I might add. Donaphan is too stubby for me. Why not a powerhouse elephant?

Have they done a polar bear yet? That would be pretty cool.
    Reminds me of digimon, I frogot its name though. And no they havent done a polar bear one, and yes that would be freakin awesome. Haha Fighting/Ice?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Lapras is a lockness Pokemon, if I'm not mistaken.

and the Lock ness monster is supposed to be a Plesiosaur, which makes Lapras a dino.

anyways.........
    we could also do with a Honey Badger Pokemon, those guys are seriously vicious, even Lions and Tigers run from em

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    What they should do is make more types. Another topic in this discussion is what would happen if you tryed to trade the new pokemon over to D/P/PL/SS/HG? Would they transform into some virus that would eat your game and destroy the world... Yes I know my mind is a bit "off". On the other hand the new types they could introduce could be something like... Light? Virus? Moon? Elephant? Leopluridon? Who knows.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    What they should do is make more types. Another topic in this discussion is what would happen if you tryed to trade the new pokemon over to D/P/PL/SS/HG? Would they transform into some virus that would eat your game and destroy the world... Yes I know my mind is a bit "off". On the other hand the new types they could introduce could be something like... Light? Virus? Moon? Elephant? Leopluridon? Who knows.

They'd just do the same thing they did in GSC and RBY. And what they do with the knotch-eared Pichu. If you have a pokemon that isnt in those games, you cant go in the trade room set up for HGSSDPPt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back