• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    How about the starters be Water,Fire,Electric.

Electric>Water
    Fire>Electric
    Water>Fire

Get it.
    yes but I dont think that they would do that. For the most part every region has a legendary trio based off of electric, water(or ice), and fire. Mespirit, Azelf, and Uxie arent those types, but the color of their heads resembles fire, water, and electric.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I also think pokemon should not follow you in gen 5 I found it hard to believe they would let my follow me into a poke center its not that big of a building

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I also think pokemon should not follow you in gen 5 I found it hard to believe they would let my follow me int a poke center its not the big of a building
    I wouldnt mind if they made it an option though.

what about the pokenav, it's underrated compared to the poketech, and pokegear, of course with new and cooler features, or just a whole new device that bring all three divices together to make the best poke(insert item name) ever.
    I highly believe that they can combine the pokenav with the VS seeker, and instead of people calling you, you can have a detailed bio of all the trainers you battled, or a detailed bio of gym leaders and important people

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I definately want it as an option. Can you turn it off in HGSS?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I also think pokemon should not follow you in gen 5 I found it hard to believe they would let my follow me int a poke center its not the big of a building

BLASPHEMY! pokemon following me was the most enjoyable part of HG SS AND it brought about ways to achieve a pokemons love THUS certain pokemon evolving quicker

Years
    I think they should have been part fire, Ice, and electric mixed with psychic, not pure psychic. Also those flamethower,ice beam and thunder bolt tm's are found in there lakes.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I definately want it as an option. Can you turn it off in HGSS?

Nope, it's practically permanent.
    The only way to not have your Pokemon follow you is have a large legendary in your first slot(they always get put inside their Pokeballs within a building) and constantly use your bike outside

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    So was that girl fake then? The art looked fake but the concept is really good, screams PokeAthlete which is what I want/love. No more contests :( Unless they keep Dawn making even longer seasons!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    So was that girl fake then? The art looked fake but the concept is really good, screams PokeAthlete which is what I want/love. No more contests :( Unless they keep Dawn making even longer seasons!
    I wouldnt mind if they brought back the original contests that were introduced in RSE. DPPt kinda ruined them. Move sets doesnt really matter anymore. And in RSE you would have the perfect move sets. Combos were the best. The dressing up, and dancing ruined the contests for me.

Hopefully they will bring back the secret bases in Pkmn Black & White. Not the ones from DPPt, Im talking about the ones that were in RSE. Those were pretty bad ass. Living in trees were the best.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    The concept was ****. She was so bland.

EDIT: It'd be cool to have a sleep feature. At any time of the day you could sleep to advance time, and gain any other boost.

Years
    I doubt that, she will proably go with zoey, and kenny to take part in the new Hoenn contests like may did with Johto.:'(

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    The concept was ****. She was so bland.

EDIT: It'd be cool to have a sleep feature. At any time of the day you could sleep to advance time, and gain any other boost.

I thought she was very creative. The outfit is really good, I mean it's not as attractive as May's and Dawn's, but shows a new unique character. For PokeAthalon's as I said. And she won't take nonsense from Ash which is what I like :D

Years
    I think in the beginning (a choice like hard mode) they introduce you to EV's and IV's and give you the power items and theres routes that have each EV in in which automatically give you pokerus.

But the trainers are ridiciously hard as they EV train themselves and switch and all that.

And the Gym leaders are based off of strategies like stall and hyper offensive. The E4 would be based off of the weather conditions (champion, trick room)

it would be a nice change of pace for anyone who wants a challenge in-game for once.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Seriously, they need to do SOMETHING with the AI. It's retarded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back