• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I found something else.....BRELOOM:

Spoiler:

Yeah, we need moar music.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I play it on mute no matter what and I still think Absol needs an Evo also I think we will get a link to the Hoenn region or perhaps Sinnoh

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Hmm, I just thought of something, maybe instead of an evo, Absol should have an alt form. dunno why, just thought it would be a good Idea.

If they create Light types, why not. Great idea though, making it psychic would be fine.

Also, I just Bulbapediaed Silver, what a sick rival! I mean Giovanni's so... noooo! Now Ash can't be Giovanni's son :(

Anyway, I owuld love a rival like him, and like Paul and Gary mixed in one. I might play that Silver ROM/get HG or SS now just because of Crystal lol.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I found something else.....BRELOOM:

Spoiler:

Yeah, we need moar music.

It looks like a breloom with chicken pox not as good as the others especially the Lapras one

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I guess I'm the only one who plays Pokemon mute. Except for when I'm encountering Legandaries etc.

I definately do too. :P But I still enjoy turning on the music occasionally.

I like the idea of a Proffesor Maple being a girl. It sounds nice. :P But what's the starting town going to be called?

Also I'm not a fan of the Breloom evolutions...or the idea of one, but as much as I hate Spiders, Ariados is a good qualifier for a new evolution.

That doesn't look anything like a Luvdisc evo...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    i like the music from some cities or places(liked very much music from team magma HQ :P )

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    i know the stuff about the Luvdisc thing.
    i just wanted to see if i could post pics now..

-

Absol evo:

Spoiler:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I enjoyed the music of the routes around Hearthorne city that is it and as for the orchestral
    music we have the same problem with the actual cry thing there isn't enough room on a ds cartridge

That is a great absol evo I like the whole Cursed stone concept gives opportunity for more evos

Last edited:
    Years
    I think I love Skarmory now. A lot of them:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Stantler evo:
    Spoiler:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    i know the stuff about the Luvdisc thing.
    i just wanted to see if i could post pics now..

-

Absol evo:

Spoiler:

So why did you call it a Luvdisc evo?

This thread is basically a Devient Art Showcase. 0.o Though that Absol evolution is awesome, I really like the shiny red one, it looks psychadelic. :P

Really don't like any of the Skarmory evolutions at all, it's already a staple of OU stall and the designs don't work for me. The one looks likes a random Rhyperior incest sister. :P

^MOOSE!! IT'S A MOOSE!! Who wouldn't love a cute, lovable, destroyer of lives moose!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    So why did you call it a Luvdisc evo?

This thread is basically a Devient Art Showcase. 0.o Though that Absol evolution is awesome, I really like the shiny red one, it looks psychadelic. :P

Really don't like any of the Skarmory evolutions at all, it's already a staple of OU stall and the designs don't work for me. The one looks likes a random Rhyperior incest sister. :P

^MOOSE!! IT'S A MOOSE!! Who wouldn't love a cute, lovable, destroyer of lives moose!!

Well, i called it a Luvdisc evo, just becouse that the artist did...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Oh I'll stop posting if you want me too, just showing you examples of what they possibly could become.

Haha never said it was a bad thing. :P I think this thread should be split in two. One for 5th generation speculation on the region, plot and of course pre-release information. Than a second for new Pokemon speculation and pre-release information related to new Pokemon. Than people can talk about trainer sprites and such while others can show off what they think are great ideas for new Pokemon. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back