• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew_The_Jew

All-Around Beast
    Years
    thinking that the dragon evolution line ( ie. dratini, dragonair, dragonite) is gunna be ice/ dragon this time cuz they've pretty much evryother kind of dragon besides that

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    ahh what ???....we only have flying,ghost,water,steel,gound and psychic dragons......there r a lott of types left ..

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Dragon types? Ohh, if only I used them, perhaps they won't make another line. Then I can celebrate!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Here's what I think would make for a good order for a Pokemon League in Generation V:

1. Poison (Venessa)- It'll cause quite some difficulty going up against a poison gym at the beginning when your Pokemon has such low HP.
    2. Fire (Bernard)- Again, like poison, burning will be tough against low-HP pokemon.
    3. Dragon (Arthur)- A Dragon-type gym so early in the game will cause difficulties as you probably have not obtained a dragon type or an ice type by that time in the game.yes you argree with me in that having dragon early on will make everything harder.
    4. Light (Brighton)- Okay, I know, but from what I'm seeing, they're going to implement a light type soon. Face it, "Pokemon Ranger: Locus of Light", "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Adventure Squad", they just scream light type.i want the light type too but didn't the last one you mention have to do with electricity pokemon mostly.
    5. Dark (Meredith, twin of Brighton)- Yes, finally a dark gym.i like how you made two gym leaders related
    6. Ground (Sandy)- We've only had one ground-type gym, so we're due for another.we have never had a ground type gym, Brock was rock.
    7. Bug (Tirana, Sister of Venessa)- Again, we've only had one bug-type gymTrue i also want more bugs.
    8. Grass (Herb)- Both of the grass-type gyms were early in their games, so we need a later grass-type gym is herb male or female?.

Elite Four
    1. Normal (Jane)
    2. Flying (Perry)
    3. Electric (Ellen)
    4. Fighting (Kiki)
    Champion- Rock (Peter)
    I commented on your gyms they are in bold.
    It's possible to see a normal eeveelution and a steel since by the looks of it you can battle in the cities, maybe there is a special city with lots of steel, the city is also home to lots of normal types, at least according to the pokedex in FRLG

Last edited:

Years
    How could i have forgotten about Giovanni... maybe because I have not played Fr in a long time... and in gen 4 blue makes the gym no longer ground type...
    I want eevee to evolve by locations again but they always seem to use it as a gimick to show off the new evolution methods. I heard that zoroark will evolve using a new method... maybe that's what Corocoro is going to show in may, i wonder if eevee will also be able to evolve using this new rumored method.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    I hope that if they do come out with a light type, they'll make an Eevee form of one. I've also always wanted a flying eevee, but changing a small dog into a flying animal seems unnatural to me,

Years
    I commented on your gyms they are in bold.
    It's possible to see a normal eeveelution and a steel since by the looks of it you can battle in the cities, maybe there is a special city with lots of steel, the city is also home to lots of normal types, at least according to the pokedex in FRLG

I hope that if they do come out with a light type, they'll make an Eevee form of one. I've also always wanted a flying eevee, but changing a small dog into a flying animal seems unnatural to me,
    well it's also unnatural to change a small dog into part mermaid (Vaporeon) so of course they can make it, plus look at shaymin it's a dog like animal and it can transform into a flying dog. Will it be pure flying or flying/normal that is the question, all eeveelutions have been pure typed not normal/other type but flying has never truly been alone...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    i seriously don't think they're gonna make eveelutions of every single type..maybe 2 or 3 more...but 17 eevelutions will be a lott of fuss ..

Years
    i seriously don't think they're gonna make eveelutions of every single type..maybe 2 or 3 more...but 17 eevelutions will be a lott of fuss ..
    lol, lots of fuss, well i just want the dragon eevee so they can cover all the special types then they can stop. It could evolve when exposed to a special dragon fang, or something like that.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    I personally would love an Eevee for every type. That way you have an adorable fluff ball for every occasion (:
    I just can't see any disadvantages in having an eevee for every type. But Arceaus, when paired with a Sky Plate, is a solo flying Pokemon, so I don't think it'd be breaking any unspoken rules of some sort.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Hey my Gym Ideas

GYM 1 Poison / bug not picky either one
    GYM 2 Rock/ Ground not picky either one
    GYM 3 Fighting
    GYM 4 Dragon
    GYM 5 Psychic
    GYM 6 Electric
    GYM 7 Ghost
    GYM 8 Grass

E4 1 Fire
    E4 2 Steel
    E4 3 Ice
    E4 4 Water
    Champ All rounder

Thats what i think i also thin the dark if made a gym should just be the first second and possibly third no higher than that

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    they need to make another pokemon like ditto. and evol of skarmory,ghost and posion eevee no dragon because most dragons fly and it would be dumb for eevee. i think it would be cool to see more than 8 gyms for once. not like hgss but have like 2 or 4 extra gyms and e4 be e5 or 6

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back