• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know I am excited... and they better show it next, even though they probably will only show a silhouette next week and the actual Pokemon on the 16th...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It seems really awesome. I said was going to pre-order HG/SS and never did.. but I am going to pre-order this one...

But.. it does bug me just seeing a silhouette.. because.. that could be like a billion things

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haha, that is the fun of silhouettes! Gives new life to these types of threads and its cool to see what people make out of them.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    *looks at fakemon sprite sheet*
    Patrick Star, is that you?
    anyways, I'm thinking that question mark might be a new Pokemon.

Years
    isnt it about time Unown got an evo? maybe an evo that can actually LEARN moves! moves like Nature Power & stuff like that, moves still true 2 Unown's "Unownness". anybody get what im saying? i would really like to see an Unown evo tho...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    well pokebeach has already confirmed it that it's a new pokemon....so why r we speculating if it a poke or not ???

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Then again Celebi is in the upcomming movie, and they did that with Giratina. Im not sure if they revealed that early enough.

AND the Legendary Cats will be able to unlock something in the Game, and they're in this movie as well as 4ever. So I think we'll be getting a Bug/Psychic Celebi xD

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    I would like to see a Pachirisu evolution. I think it'd be easy to make, just a big squirrel thing. Probably be less cute, though.
    I'd also like to see more use of eevee and it's evolutions in Pokémon Black/White. I think they should make a ghost and, if they do make light type Pokémon, a light eeveelution. Because right now Espeon and Umbreon are opposite things, imo, so if they had a ghost it could be Espeon's rival, and light would obviously be Umbreon's rival.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Legendary...CATS?! Nooooooo, evil evil evil evil AGH!!!!

...sorry, had a moment there (;._.)

Anyways, I think the Beasts will unlock some hidden area where we can capture *gasp* a Shiny Ho-Oh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back