• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    just look at torchic fried chicken...

ive went threw months to stop thinkin that, no fair >.<
    now i wanna BBQ torchic

I don't care whether it's the fire, grass, or water type, the left one is going to be my starter.

It's so cool looking. :3

same XD
    i hope the evolutions are awesome, *keeps fingers crossed for a dragoon type lol*

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    IMO- the one with the beak looks terrible- i think that's the fire starter
    i think the middle piggy one looks cool- i think that's grass
    and the other one looks good too :)- and i think it's water

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't care whether it's the fire, grass, or water type, the left one is going to be my starter.

It's so cool looking. :3
    mine too, but does anyone know the order the starter's are always aranged in isn't it Grass left, fire middle and water right if so i think we might have an idea of what they are... please be my Grass bird!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    we should have the full artwork by monday (should be leaked by then), and on the 15th they will be in CoroCoro. Pokemon Sunday will have them in full next week as well. So we don't have many days of speculation.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    okay the top one is usually the fire starter right? So that means that the left one is grass, and the right one is water.

Even though its just a shillouette, the grass starter looks pretty cool 8D

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    mine too, but does anyone know the order the starter's are always aranged in isn't it Grass left, fire middle and water right if so i think we might have an idea of what they are... please be my Grass bird!

but they put grass on top usually
    then fire to left, water to right

the circle of beginners i call it lol

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    same XD
    i hope the evolutions are awesome, *keeps fingers crossed for a dragoon type lol*

You know darn well we won't get a part-dragon type evolution, Charizard is the closest thing we got even though he is not a dragon type, and Charizard will always be better than the other starter evolutions (except Torterra, cause Torterra is awesome)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    okay the top one is usually the fire starter right? So that means that the left one is grass, and the right one is water.

Even though its just a shillouette, the grass starter looks pretty cool 8D
    well like volroc said grass is usually on top. Though the one on the right could be a grass type. It depends, is that thing on its tail a leaf or fire? I still think the top one is the grass starter, looks more like it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    here's one I noticed right away:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

pretty good match, right?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    You know darn well we won't get a part-dragon type evolution, Charizard is the closest thing we got even though he is not a dragon type, and Charizard will always be better than the other starter evolutions (except Torterra, cause Torterra is awesome)

i can hope and dragon cant i? lol

well like volroc said grass is usually on top. Though the one on the right could be a grass type. It depends, is that thing on its tail a leaf or fire? I still think the top one is the grass starter, looks more like it.

so do i, it fits the grass starter profiles

here's one I noticed right away:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

pretty good match, right?

XD lmao very lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back