• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Left is grass, top is water, right is fire. Even if it isn't like this, i'm choosing left as my starter

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I want a dragon/grass id be ill

i agree XD grass/dragon & fire/dragon are the 2 i want most

i designed a dragon/grass a few years ago but i never showed anyone lol

Well we also need a Grass/dragon, continues talking with a soulless tone.

i bet the peacock will be fire/grass- and psychic type ;) except it wont be the beginner :P

Last edited:

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I magin a grass dragon it would be so cool its like a dragon with like leaves on its head XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

You have to admit this comparison is epic XD

yea but most birds dont have ears... i think is probably an otter. i cant see a beaver since bidoof was one but i guess.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I magin a grass dragon it would be so cool its like a dragon with like leaves on its head XD

the way i designed mine it had the seeds from sceptile on its back, vines grrowin from its lower body, and leaves for wings ^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    i agree XD grass/dragon & fire/dragon are the 2 i want most

i designed a dragon/grass a few years ago but i never showed anyone lol

i bet the peacock will be fire/grass- and psychic type ;) except it wont be the beginner :P
    now you are being mean, i still have hope we have a 33% chance of the one in the left being grass...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    okay, from the silouhettes I'm sure that we won't have a part dragon type..though I may be wrong! The fire could be part dragon, or the water one (just fluffy like swablu).

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Oh dear lord, if TRIPLE types are introduced, I think I might fall over with stratagy.
    It would just be ridiculous.

MARILL USED WATER-GUN!
    IT CAUSED 1/6 OF THE DAMAGE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO!

Marill: O_o"
    not triple type i just was sayin fire, or grass ^^" with psychic

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    What about the same pokemon may apear with different combinations of types?

E.G. One pokemon may be seen as Grass/ghost or grass/dark.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think if triple-types were introduced, thier defences would overpower one-types, so it would be unfair. :/

I am totally against triple types, double is enough. If they introduced triple types then that would be more confusion, more moves from each type (meaning possily have to learn more than 4)..and basically it would totally revamp pokemon as we know it. I just don't see it happening. Nintendo also keeps in mind their younger players, certainly they wouldn't want to confuse them :laugh:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I think if triple-types were introduced, thier defences would overpower one-types, so it would be unfair. :/

same T_T but it would be funny to see a steel dark ghost type lol (completely immune to all lol)

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Left One - I have no freakin idea. I want to say its a swan or peacock, but it could be a grass lizards but hopefully not as that's a treecko clone. I do believe its grass though and that thing is a leaf on its tail. I believe that it is facing to the right and its hair or head is shaped like that in the back.

Top One - Idk who specualted bunny, but that thing is a PIG. Curly tail owns all ideas of being a bunny. Probably the fire type, goes along with the Chinese Zodiac and a Fire Warthog = pwnage!

Right One = ...Beaver.... Badger? Idk, but from the silhouette I don't know if I would want it. But I wouldn't doubt if it shuts down the competition when we finally see what it is! Can't judged a book by its cover, or a Pokemon by its shadow, in this case.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    same T_T but it would be funny to see a steel dark ghost type lol (completely immune to all lol)

However, I CAN see Parasect being Grass/Bug/(Ghost or Dark).

I would actually be interested if new types altogether were introduced.
    Perhaps a Wood-type?
    I know, I know. To Grass-y. But just look at Rock and Ground type.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    can someone paint that tail of the center red and orange and make the tail on the left one green along with the leaf on the top, please and thank you.
    Ps: i did it but i can't copy and paste...

Left One - I have no freakin idea. I want to say its a swan or peacock, but it could be a grass lizards but hopefully not as that's a treecko clone. I do believe its grass though and that thing is a leaf on its tail. I believe that it is facing to the right and its hair or head is shaped like that in the back.

Top One - Idk who specualted bunny, but that thing is a PIG. Curly tail owns all ideas of being a bunny. Probably the fire type, goes along with the Chinese Zodiac and a Fire Warthog = pwnage!

Right One = ...Beaver.... Badger? Idk, but from the silhouette I don't know if I would want it. But I wouldn't doubt if it shuts down the competition when we finally see what it is! Can't judged a book by its cover, or a Pokemon by its shadow, in this case.
    You get what i see, your my new best friend... wait your are my friend...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back