• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • i really want another bad a** region bird (Pidegeot,Noctowl, swellow, staraptor) Staraptor was epic, Pidgeot was pretty good. IMO Noctowl was the worst of the 4. I just hope there is a good one like Pidgeot and staraptor.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I know what should be in GEN V, A Sound Test Option, PKMN Pinball R/S had one, so did PKMN MD Explorers of Sky, they need to put one in the main series games for once.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Here are some pokemon that need evolutions, Maybe a Ghost and flying type for evee! Dunsparce, Stantler, Spinda, Girafarig, Maybe apre evo for aerodactly, sabeye, chatot, drowzy, hipno, castform, absol, skarmory, zangoose, seviper, kelceon, carnivine, corsola, tauros.......

Maybe for the legendarys, 3 snake types... A poison.... Dark.....and Water.

Also they should make kangaskhan have a male gender evo, like a preevolution then depending on its gender it would turn into the female or male kangaskhan.. like gardivoir

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im praying that they don't do a complete reboot for this gen... this could be the death of Pokemon or the rebirth...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Im praying that they don't do a complete reboot for this gen... this could be the death of Pokemon or the rebirth...

Haven't they said that it'll be completely original and inventive, and that we "won't realise it's a Pokemon game at first"? I'm really looking forward to see if they actually live up to that. IMO the franchise is getting rather stale with it just being a new region and some new Pokemon. It's still really fun, but somewhat repetitive.

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Will there also be new seasons with the new gen? Or is the Sinnoh the last one?

If it is a new game it will mean a new region always. Have any other of the main games used the same region(not counting gold and silver having Kanto in it)

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • If it is a new game it will mean a new region always. Have any other of the main games used the same region(not counting gold and silver having Kanto in it)
    That wasn't his question.

His question was will there be more seasons of the show. I think there will be.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im praying that they don't do a complete reboot for this gen... this could be the death of Pokemon or the rebirth...
    Most likely it will be a complete reboot, just like the 3rd generation. Im really looking foward to the reboot, haha new region, new pokemon, new leaders and trainers. The workers were probably busting their butts over the 5th generation. They learned from their mistakes from each generation, so I think the 5th generation will blow our minds away.

Im still waiting for the day when our pokemon attack on voice command, when our pokemon uses fly in battle we can tell them exactaly where to hit the target. That would be epic. I hope they get really creative about the cities and towns. A city like Alto Mare from Pokemon Movie 5: Heroes would be beyond awesome.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Most likely their will be more seasons of the show. Cause the inclusion of and central character role of a Fifth Generation Pokemon with Ash and Crew definitely make the chance of a new Season even greater.

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
  • I'm waiting for some new crap we never thought of. I want them to surprise like HG/SS but even more than that.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Most likely it will be a complete reboot, just like the 3rd generation. Im really looking foward to the reboot, haha new region, new pokemon, new leaders and trainers. The workers were probably busting their butts over the 5th generation. They learned from their mistakes from each generation, so I think the 5th generation will blow our minds away.

Im still waiting for the day when our pokemon attack on voice command, when our pokemon uses fly in battle we can tell them exactaly where to hit the target. That would be epic. I hope they get really creative about the cities and towns. A city like Alto Mare from Pokemon Movie 5: Heroes would be beyond awesome.

lol "Go for the Heart ratacate" (10 points for anyone who gets the reference)
    and yeah i have this feeling (and i am never wrong when i have these feelings) that the 5th gen is going to be even better than my current fav Gen 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    i just hope we get some decent pokemon in the new games, some of the "new" ones since GSC series have been a total waste.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I don't know about a complete reboot, I love their basis but there's so much they can do, it just blows my mind. I'd love to just watch one of their "brainstorming" sessions. I'm freaking excited. :P Though I'm not to into the whole voice command thing, that technology hasn't really been perfected in my experiences...

Also I hope that they create pokemon. Not more "old" pokemon or "new" pokemon, just the only type of pokemon there is, "pokemon" pokemon.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • i don't think it would be a "complete" reboot ...they may change a few game mechanics like shiny encounter,battle animations,damage modifications and obviously graphics...they may even add 1 or 2 new weather conditions...but a complete reboot may not be there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back