• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    My Eyes! IF there is a Tiger... Imma gonna get it! I don't care about it's Type! When I got into pokemon, I Wondered If there was a tiger... Disapointed me so....

I don't think there will be. The one on the left is more than likely a raptor (well imo hopefully) but it should evolve into something tight. Maybe the middle one is just a fat tiger cub? lol.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Probably some uber pokemon guy pays CoroCoro employees to take pictures?

Anyway it's going to be around 8:00 when they get to work

so you're expecting the leaks around 8 tonight or 8 a.m. wednesday morning Japan time? Which would be in a few hours here? what time zone? WHAT am I talking about...you done got me confused about what I was confused about what you typed.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    so you're expecting the leaks around 8 tonight or 8 a.m. wednesday morning Japan time? Which would be in a few hours here? what time zone? WHAT am I talking about...you done got me confused about what I was confused about what you typed.

XD lmao

every question he asked about the AM or PM please answer ^_^

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016

LOL

Anyways I expect them at 8:00 Wednsday morning which will be in approximatly 2 hours here :)

Prince of the Sea

#1 Manaphy Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Right now it's
    5.11.10 2:25 PM Pacific
    5.11.10 3:25 PM Mountain
    5.11.10 4:25 PM Central
    5.11.10 5:25 PM Eastern
    5.12.10 6:25 AM Japan
    but to answer your question about expecting leaks I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    I don't know...I can't see that happening every month when the CoroCoro must obviously be aware of it...it seems more or something that CoroCoro is okay with...

well, if they are leaked then Corocoro does not have as much control over the information as they think they do. Hardly suprising considering this is the age of info.

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Is anyone going to watch any YouTube walkthroughs and who do you like making the walkthroughs?

I like giancarloparimango11

Hmmph. When do we get to the age of "Pokemon Black and White is out in North America"? :(

March/April 5/6 months is usually the time it takes to transate, just look at D,P,Pt,HG and SS

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    LOL

Anyways I expect them at 8:00 Wednsday morning which will be in approximatly 2 hours here :)

GREATTTT. Now they will reveal the pkmn and also the super-region which will be as big as all of Japan!...or at least Tohoku region (a guy can dream can't he?)

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    GREATTTT. Now they will reveal the pkmn and also the super-region which will be as big as all of Japan!...or at least Tohoku region (a guy can dream can't he?)

That sounded sarcastic :)

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    It's funny what we were talking about 100 pages back...

We got less creative as we found out more...

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
    Can we talk about what part of japan, The game is gonna take place.
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

I think, Chūgoku region.

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    starter are really cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    March/April 5/6 months is usually the time it takes to transate, just look at D,P,Pt,HG and SS

It takes us like a month to translate completely...Japan just makes us wait to put them on market...

Hiroshima would be a strange region for the game O.o Go back in time and witness the bombs were actually the legendary Pokemon...O.o

That would be kind of cool but lame at the same time...

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back