• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • no, it's Wednesday, May 7th. That's the day the unbanning takes place. It's also the day I get a 2 hour early out and the day I sign up for ACTs.

Anyway, last post for the night.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • thx again 442 its web pwns...hey on the generation am i aloud to post ivs of pokes and ask ppl if there good?

EDIT: if so then can yall tell me if this is good?

Kabuto - #140 (Adamant)
    HP: 10 - 14
    Att: 29
    Def: 20 - 24
    SpA: 15 - 24
    SpD: 0 - 4
    Speed: 10 - 14

Last edited:
    Years
  • thx again 442 its web pwns...hey on the generation am i aloud to post ivs of pokes and ask ppl if there good?
    I don't know.But I'll gladly tell you if they're good or not.

thx again 442 its web pwns...hey on the generation am i aloud to post ivs of pokes and ask ppl if there good?

if so then can yall tell me if this is good?

Kabuto - #140 (Adamant)
    HP: 10 - 14
    Att: 29
    Def: 20 - 24
    SpA: 15 - 24
    SpD: 0 - 4
    Speed: 10 - 14
    Sadly no.The Speed is too low and the SpD just makes it killed by any neutral/super effective Special Attack.SpA isn't needed since you'll never use it.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • k thx i edited it and post the stats

I don't know.But I'll gladly tell you if they're good or not.

Sadly no.The Speed is too low and the SpD just makes it killed by any neutral/super effective Special Attack.SpA isn't needed since you'll never use it.

ok thx ill keep tryin to get a new one wat do u think is a good iv # for anything that is needed

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Alright, So im trying out this shoddy thing... wheres the PC channel?

Im more of a fan of WiFi.

Shoddy is too fast, and i dont notice whats going on.

Anyone want a battle?

Last edited:

ABYAY

Years
  • shinyhunter011 vs Ooka

DeanoDance vs sublime_08

These are the last two matches for the tournament. I haven't seen sublime for a while, but I haven't seen Deano either. That's sorta of an epidemic. However, shinyhunter and Ooka, have you two battled?

ABYAY

Years
  • alright, and I'm guessing since Sublime is no longer active, from what I've heard, round 2 can commence once Loto updates it (which I'll relay info to him.)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm looking for a battle, anyone interested. And yeah, me and Shinyhunter battled a LONG time ago. Been waiting for the next round matchups...

Back