• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*!~~The Glaceon FanClub~~!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    O.K everyone look at CBM12'S sig. if glaceon was there instead of chikorita ,how would you think glacieon would handle that situation?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Hey guys, wolfxv is one of my friends from school, he doesn't know much about the new gens so dont get mad at him

anyways, to answer the topic

O.K everyone look at CBM12'S sig. if glaceon was there instead of chikorita ,how would you think glacieon would handle that situation?

Glaceon would dodge with quick attack and then hit cyndy hard with a water palse and then take it in its clause and dunk its head in water:D

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010

I like cyndaquil too. She could use rain dance to force cyndaquil to withdrawn to his ball.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i like cyndy too, but i like chikorita better >D

and i like glaceon better too, so if it dunked cyndys head in the water too, then id be fine with it >)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wow, how did I miss this one. I love Glaceon and I read soon that you will be adding Leafeon! Hey could I join?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Wow, you're lucky I actually looked at this thread, or else you would have never been added to the list! Welcome to the club zach!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Thanks Marz. I think I'll answer the topic now.

I think that Glaceon would be a little more creative. For example he/she could spill the water, freeze it, and watch his opponent slip all over. :laugh:

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    can i join? I am a member of the eevee fc and leafeon fc and going for the rest

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Contest Day
    Everyone Please Turn In All Your Banners!!!! Please

can i join? I am a member of the eevee fc and leafeon fc and going for the rest
    WELCOME

*Ehem* are there any banners ? or will C&C win by default ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back