• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the GPXPLUS club

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    if there is another club like this this can be deleted. if this happens to be in the worng place please point out. i can n ot tel lwhich this falls under cus im new so im taking ag guess.

i have seen many people with the pokemon and eggs. surely we join here talk about pokemo nwe have there help each other leveling and caring for eggs and pokemon. if its a bad idea and no joins i dont mind but thats basicaly what it is about.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • This seems like a good idea!
    I just got my second legendary, and I have all the starters except for Grass type :(

Anyways, I'll help click people's eggs!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    well thanks i hope more will join

things to do here

join so we can get eggs/pokemon leveled up quicker

if your breeding eggs say so for people to claim

every1 should not 1 click. they should full party

discuss what pokemon you have and rare items you found

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh why not. I might as join as well. :D If any of you are confused where my GPX peeps are at, they're the little sprites in my sig.

Yes. I have three legendaries. >_> Plus two in the PC. -flees-

Back