• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    I'd love to meet all of you. You all sound like a blast. :]

You can skip Pewter gym. :]
    I failed to mention this, but we have to collectively have all the gym badges, so there may be a battle or two one person decides to sit out.

Actually, if you wanted, you could beat Pewter before we met you.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Xeno was the last poster *dies*

Kat, when-are-you-going-to-post, I can't until you do >o *pokes*

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    XD I did too, I was like, "uh oh, we're in trouble...".

Anyway, Ko's finally on his way and I kind of wrote off Raichu to the best of my realistic abilities. ^^;

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'm guessing you're part of some forums that are not really as crazy about pokemon as this one, right? RP section not as good?

Correct.

Guys, I might have some bad news. Grades just came in, and I think I'm going to be grounded for some time. Good things you guys haven't made contact with my character yet, so just keep on going without me because I can't be too sure about my activity. I am pretty sure though that I can sneak in a couple posts with my mom letting me do it behind my dad's back. (she's on my side >D) I'm guessing that I'll have some catching up to do upon my return, eh? If I do return, I'd power through all that I've missed, I guess with a giant post maybe? Hopefully, Trainer Kat, you won't boot me out completely? =/

Trainer Kat

Years
    Hopefully, Trainer Kat, you won't boot me out completely? =/

NO WAI LEAVE NAO! D<

Totally kidding, of course. I don't boot anyone out if they inform me of an absence. Sharpedochu's the only one I booted, and that was due to her not telling me she wouldn't post for a while [though, she's been on since her last post, so her inactivity was due to negligence.]

Your spot will still be here when you come back. :]

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Thanks Trainer Kat.

Yes, I'm online and I think I'm going to post, if I have enough inspiration. (This morning I was so eager to post due to watching the anime. x3)

Trainer Kat

Years
    Noah's in the gatehouse.

xD Yeah, she'll reappear though. It was just a filler post Jim and I [mostly Jim] came up with.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oooh, nice idea Kat! I love how Articuno is so legendary that it freezes everything around it. :D That and because I have a soft spot for ice types too.

And you're right! It was Chelsea...wow, can't believe you remembered. XD

And I know it was your idea too Jim. Good one! *punches

Trainer Kat

Years
    x3 Of course. How could I forget Chelsea? <3 It was the first time we RPed together...[/reminisce]

:x Kozue should catch Artiiiii.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    xD

Kozue: Hey guys, look what I got!! *shows Gulpin and then Articuno*

I'ma gonna get a post done for Team Havoc, then this. I'm so behind. D: *kills self*

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Articuno is cool ^.^

I just posted and well my guy didn't seem to enjoy the cold much at all. My character's currently just outside the house.

Roisin doesn't have bushy hair >o

That's because of Kat's Thundershock, oh wait, Yaz never saw her before that did he? But for future reference Roisin's hair is as thin as paper xD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    xD

Kozue: Hey guys, look what I got!! *shows Gulpin and then Articuno*

I'ma gonna get a post done for Team Havoc, then this. I'm so behind. D: *kills self*

That's actually probably as close as it can get to what Kozue might say if he did catch Gulpin and Articuno and showed them to the group. Thanks Jim, I'll use that. :3

And we're catching legendaries now?! Who's idea was this? And why wasn't I told?!

Actually, I don't have a problem with it, sounds fun really. And I'm sure Ko'll be fine with Arti, unless anyone else wants the sexy bird of ice? Although I always saw Ko to be more of the Shaymin type, y'know, with the flowers and cuteness and all...

Or maybeh Giratina, just for the sake that they're completely opposite. XP Dunno if I'm kidding yet, better think it over...

Trainer Kat

Years
    Noooooo don't catch legendaries yet :xxx
    xD That'd be way too early.

Ko could catch both. You can catch more than one legendary, as long as everyone who wants a Legendary has a chance to catch one.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Kat - Articuno this early was slightly crazy, but in a good way.

Also, can Noah guide Kat to the Pokemon Center?

Trainer Kat

Years
    Yes he may.

I figured it was kind of like...Ash spotting Ho-Oh. Articuno didn't pay us any attention, really. Kat was just stupid and got Fearow frozen in its icy aura. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back