• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yes he may.

I figured it was kind of like...Ash spotting Ho-Oh. Articuno didn't pay us any attention, really. Kat was just stupid and got Fearow frozen in its icy aura. xD

Yeah, Ash and Ho-oh instantly flitted across my mind as I read your post.

How are you today, my dear?

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Roisin doesn't have bushy hair >o

That's because of Kat's Thundershock, oh wait, Yaz never saw her before that did he? But for future reference Roisin's hair is as thin as paper xD

Yeah I realise that isn't Roisin's regular hair but Yaz only met her after the shock and so he doesn't know any better :P

I'll try to get a post up within a few hours once I'm done with this homework... It will probably be just a post to get the plot moving further, taking my guy to Pewter.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    xD; I'll be posting soon. And I'll just have us arrive at the Pokemon center, or else it would be
    "Kat ran."

xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    atta kid, thats the way it should be done. Your mudkip is so tite haha

Trainer Kat

Years
    *dies* YOU JUST ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! x.x;;

Speaking of Noah, I forgot how much I loved the Virtual Reality arc of Yugioh. <3 Watching that now.

Trainer Kat

Years
    DDDD:
    Why did I listen to you? D,:
    Blah, the episodes alone make me cry, Noah was my favorite back in the day.<33

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    DDDD:
    Why did I listen to you? D,:
    Blah, the episodes alone make me cry, Noah was my favorite back in the day.<33

It was great in the old days.

Rawr, Noah seems really out of place and I'm not bothered to write an emo-like post.

Someone make thir RP progress, Phanima, I'm looking at you.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Someone make thir RP progress, Phanima, I'm looking at you.

Alriiiight... *steals Kat's crown as leader

Let's do this! >D

It's just one more post (after the one I just posted) until Ko's triumphant return!

*returns Kat's crown and runs...

xD; But I love your emoing!

Got to admit there Oni, I love your emo-ing too. >3

It's refreshing...sorta.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Rofl, no, they don't tick me off. I've had a few emo posts. But then, Kat's kind of emo looking. xD;

Oh, and I'm holding you to that 12 hours. >D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You can expect a post in less than twelve hours. You guys like my emo posts, really? I thought they were ticking you guys off.

My advice is don't post yourself a limit, because if you do as I do you'll try and start as late as possible then will be to lazy, then get an ear bashing from Kat 'cuz you haven't met the deadline x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back