• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Yaz dried himself after his bath and made his way to the nondescript bed which he had hastilly thrown his bag on before his bath. He emptied the backpack onto his bed, trying to remember if he had packed any more clothes than the ones he had been wearing when he departed. Onto the white sheets a number of items fell.

The first items were 5 pokeballs, 2 used were used and 3 empty. Next came a broken Pokeball, broken by the wild Butterfree which the aspiring trainer attempted to capture in the forest, it was now useless. The Pokeballs were then smothered by a crumpled brown lump which once used to be a white T shirt, before it was mud-slapped, used as a towel and stuffed into a backpack. Giving the bag a shake, 2 pairs of underwear dropped out, clean, although very wrinkled. With the underwear emerged three single socks, one black, one white and one grey. He glanced over at the socks he wore when he departed, now at the door of the room, one was brown and the other navy blue. Why the hell didnt I bring any matching socks?

He stared at the assorted pile of items, not sure what to do with them. He then went back and picked up the rest of his clothing from the floor, while at the same time putting on a pair of briefs, now covering himself from his probably very distressed Pokemon. He picked up his baggy blue jeans, stained with mud, and took his walet out of its pocket. He picked up his two black sneakers, their soles covered in mud. He picked up the odd socks he had quickly put on while departing home many hours late, the day before. He picked up the navy-blue jumper he had put on in the Viridian Forest guardhouse, it was easily the cleanest article of clothing in the room, except maybe the grey sock, that didn't look too bad.

Yaz then realised his predicament, his clothes needed cleaning and he had no clothes to wear on the way to getting them clean. He repacked his bag, returned Afro and Oddish into their pokeballs for a rest, wrapped himself in a towel, grabbed the dirty clothes and his backpack and left the room. Searching for a washing machine, he eventually found a small laundry room.

"Damn..." He muttered to himself as he looked at the state of the room. The tiled floor was covered in soapy foam and was extremely slippery, it took him a great deal of effort not to slip as he slowly made his way towards one of the machines. Without much thought, he threw his clothes into a top loading washing machine and picked up a box of detergent that was sitting next to it. He measured out a cup of detergent from the box, which had been nearly emptied by the user before him, and poured it in with his clothes (he had become quite skilled at washing his clothes ever since he started steaking out in the middle of the night, leaving his clothes to carry many interesting odours).

He stood in front of the machine, wearing no more than a towel and shoes, for around 10 minutes while the clothes went through the various stages of washing. Eventually, the machine stopped spinning and he withrew his clothing from the machine.

As he moved over to the dryer, he felt something hard in one the pockets of his jeans. He put his hand inside and out came a sleek red object. His Pokedex, given to him personally by Professor Oak, had just been through the wash.

"Crap." He blankly said, as he wiped it on the towel which was hanging around his waist and threw his clothes into the dryer. He opened it to see if it still worked.

"Ursaring, the Penguin Pokemon." It announced, unprompted. On the screen was a picture of a Lotad. Yaz stared at it, unsure what to do while the dryer began to whirl. "Type: Bird, Normal. Attacks: Water gun, Water gun, sky attack." It then continued. Finally, it added "Electivire is the pre-evolution of Kangaskhan" before displaying a picture of a Great Ball.

"Crap." He repeated. "Crap." He had ruined his Pokedex. So many people would kill for a Pokedex and he had put it in the damn wash. "Crap." He then concluded.

The dryer soon stopped, and he withdrew his clothing in much the same manner as he did from the washer. He threw the towel onto the wet floor and pulled on the jeans, followed by his white T-shirt which was at least 4 sizes too big. He decided to go back to the lobby of the centre and see if the others were still there so made his way there. As he arrived, he spotted the small group of familiar faces and began to make his way towards them. As he got close, the boy who's name Yaz had neglected to ask approached Fenra and threw a punch. His attack appeared to hit its target head on, and there was a connection between a fist and a jaw.

"YEAH! Hit that mofo!" Yaz heard himself yell. He was unsure why he said it, he wasn't a violent person, but even he would admit that he enjoyed watching a fight as much as the next guy.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Moments after Kat placed her hands on the shoulders of the teal-haired boy, something (at this point, she wasn't sure what) hit him in the head, sending his strawberry yogurt careening downwards. Cursing silently, his eyes scanned the room for any possible target. The boy slowly turned to Kat, speaking.

"Just one sec, 'kay?" The blonde nodded, completely oblivious to what was about to follow. Noah raced over to Fen, pulling back his fist and hurling it straight into the older boy's jaw. Kat let out a small gasp, cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Fen-" she yelped, before being interrupted by another voice.

"YEAH! Hit that mofo!" Apparently the boy with the Mudkip had finished his bath. He now stood in the doorway, dressed in (hopefully) clean clothes, a rather clean looking Pokédex clenched in his fist. Kat shot him an angry glare.

"Don't encourage them!" she snapped. Before she could finish this scolding, her attention was diverted back to the two boys. Fen's nightly catch had made an appearance. The small white Pokémon wound up and slugged Noah's jaw, sending him flying backwards into the wall next to which Kat and he had been standing. The Slakoth then lay down on the floor, quickly drifting to sleep. Kat blinked, awe-struck as Fen proceeded to praise Slakoth, whom now was called Lefty, before turning back to Noah.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Fen yelled. "you act more like a Mankey everytime i see you!" He pulled out his note pad and pen and began reciting loudly what he was writing down.

"DISPLAYS CONSTANT STUPIDITY. IRRATIONAL ANGER. AND DOESN'T APPEAR TO HAVE ANY SORT OF COMMON SOCIAL GRACE. SUBJECT APPEARS TO BE A HOPELESS LOSS TO SOCIETY AND COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION OUTSIDE OF PERSONAL GAIN. MUCH LIKE A MANKEY BEGGING FOR A BANANA OR IN THIS CASE. ATTENTION" Fen finished, placing heavy emphasis on the last word. He flipped the notepad closed furiously and shoved the chair into the table and stormed out the center in the opposite direction.

"Sorry about that, Nurse Joy. Roisin, come on, we've got training to do." Fen said with a still spiteful tone of voice.

"Fen..." Kat looked as he departed with the brunette in tow, not bothering to say one word to her. The blonde crossed her arms, standing there until a sudden realization hit her. She turned back to Noah.

"Oh..." She squatted down next to him, looking at his already bruising wound. "Oh, Noah, it's already starting to bruise..." She looked over to Nurse Joy. "Can we get an ice pack? Or a wet towel?" The redhead nodded before bringing both over to the pair. Kat took the towel in her hands first, gently cleaning off the affected area.

"There," she said, setting the towel down. She broke open the instant ice pack, pressing it firmly against Noah's bruising cheek. "Just...hold that there," she said, taking Noah's wrist in her hand, lifting his arm up and pressing his hand against the ice pack.

"I don't want it to get any worse," The blonde said with a smile.

OOC: It's short. I wanted to get one post in before my chem lab. xD;

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "Um.." The blonde began. "I...I'm fine...I...Fearow's expected to make a full recovery..." Roisin mentally sighed with relief; Kat did not kill her. In fact Kat seemed to welcome the awquard hug, although her arms were plastered to her side. Roisin finally let go and smiled nervously. She wished someone would break the ice. Roisin pulled out the PokéGear she had previously stowed in her bag and pretended to check the time.

"You're from Johto?!" Kat exclaimed. "So am I! Goldenrod, to be exact!" Kat's words completely shattered the tension, Roisin even detected a small amount of respect in her voice. She could've guessed Kat would've come from a big city; but Roisin expected Celadon or Vermillion City.

"No way! I was originally from Goldenrod! Then it gets complicated from there but I ended up living with my great Uncle Pryce of Mahognay town, you know, the Gym leader." Another silence fell.

"Why did I mention Gym Leader?! I bet she thinks I'm a snob now...""

"Anyway, I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Give Fen back his clothes." She gave Roisin a sheepish grin. "Don't start the match without me!" She laughed before adding; "you stink. You should probably take a shower too." Roisin could tell the comment was completely harmless and endearing.

"I probably should. It can wait until after the match though, there'll be no point if I have to get dirty again," Roisin told Kat as the blond vanished into the laundry-bathroom.

After Yaz entered there was a time in which nobody seemed to do anything. Fen stood around waiting for his clothes and Yaz headed up to the room he booked. Caterpie seemed to have calmed down greatly since his episode earlier, occasionally nudging Roisin's face when he wanted petting. Totodile seemed to be hypnotized by the small TV that was hanging on the wall in the far bottom right corner of the center.

A few minutes seemed like hours when Kat finally emerged from her bath, she seemed relatively dry except for her hair, which was leaving a trail of water where ever she walked. At this time a practiclly naked Yaz darted into the laundry. She was finally out of Fen's clothes at least and into... not much again. She deposited Fen's clothes into his arms and her own onto a chair as she went and retrieved her Pokémon then proceeded to talk to the blue haired Noah. Yaz returned with shiny clean clothes and a Pokédex in his hand. Noah walked over to Fenra who at this moment in time appeared to be in a deep trance.

"...what do you wa--" Fen was cut off by a swift punch straight to his jaw. The surprise of the attack caused Fen to fall backwards in his seat. Forest hung on to tufts of hair best he could as all Fen's belongings toppled overhead. A small Pokéball popped into the air, and a bright poured out of the ball, revealing a small brown Pokémon. Without warning, the Pokémon which Roisin hadn't seen before proceeded to swing its long left arm around and punch Noah back in the face with incredible force, sending him sliding across the center. The Sloth-like Pokémon landed with a plop on the floor and yawned loud, returning to his slumberous state. The Pokémon clearly didn't appreciate assaults on its master.

Roisin was more than shocked. Noah had just launched an attack on Fen for no apparent reason. He got his comeuppance when Fen's Pokémon -that Roisin had never seen before- launched an attack of his own, inflicting much more damage. The brunette wanted to get out of the center so she wouldn't have to witness any other fighting between the boys.
    The Pokémon was apparently called Slakoth and now nicknamed Lefty.

"Come-on-Toto-dile-we-need-to-go!" she yelled at the azure crocodile as she tried to drag him away from the TV. Totodile refused to move. "Totodile, this is a soap-opera, you're the last per-Pokémon I'd expect to watch one of these." Roisin told her Pokémon. Totodile flinched and in an attempted to recover his macho-authority he turned around and puffed out his chest and in a flurry of 'Toto's he pretended he wasn't watching.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Fen yelled. "you act more like a Mankey everytime I see you!"

Fen pulled out his note pad and pen and began reciting loudly what he was writing down.

"DISPLAYS CONSTANT STUPIDITY. IRRATIONAL ANGER. AND DOESN'T APPEAR TO HAVE ANY SORT OF COMMON SOCIAL GRACE. SUBJECT APPEARS TO BE A HOPELESS LOSS TO SOCIETY AND COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION OUTSIDE OF PERSONAL GAIN. MUCH LIKE A MANKEY BEGGING FOR A BANANA OR IN THIS CASE. ATTENTION" Fen finished, flipping the notepad closed furiously and shoved the chair into the table and stormed out the center in the opposite direction.

"Sorry about that, Nurse Joy. Roisin, come on, we've got training to do." Fen said with a still spiteful tone of voice.

"Uhh-okay." Roisin agreed as she attempted to pick up Totodile. The crocodile obviously preferred walking as he nearly bit her hand off in the attempt to carry him. "Fine!" she yelled at the Pokémon. Roisin folded her arms and followed behind Fen. "I'll just talk to Caterpie then!" she hissed at Totodile who tried to keep up with his stubby legs.

She mimed a 'goodbye' and waved at Kat, Yaz and Noah before following Fen out of the automatic glass double-doors.

Fen, obviously still fuming with anger didn't talk to Roisin at all. The two walked north-west for a good ten minutes; at that time they were approached by a short and young looking trainer wearing a white vest, blue shorts and a straw hat. He was equipped with a large net. He stopped infront of Roisin and started to sniff around her Caterpie.

"Errm.." Roisin paused with confusion. "Errm, kid..." The boy continued the gesture. "What the hell do you think you are you doing?!!" she yelled as she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him away at arms length.

"That Caterpie, heheh, it's so weak, heheh," The twitchy little boy answered in a squeaky yet dull voice.

"Oh REALLY?!" Roisin yelled. "Well thank you for your expert opinion, kaythanksbye,"

"Heheh, it's weak because it's a girl, heheh, you're a girl heheh, weak."

Roisin's blood started to boil. She had to restrain herself from giving the boy two black eyes and a broken nose, however tempting it was.

"Totodile, use water gun on him!!" she yelled, her face red with anger. She stood pointing at the boy like an idiot, waiting for the jet stream of water. "T-Totodile?" Totodile walked away from Roisin with his hands behind his head. "Ugh, you're impossible... Is this because of what I said about Caterpie?" Roisin asked. Totodile waved his hand at her dismissively as he continued walking. "Ugh... GOOD, because I MEANT IT!" she yelled at Totodile who decided to hop onto a continently placed wooden bench.

"Heheh, you're Totodile sucks. Do you and you're friend want a battle, heheh, that ugly looking lizard looks just as pathetic heheh," the boy announced as he pointed at Forest the Treecko. Rather than beating him to a pulp, Roisin closed her eyes and calmly exhaled.

"Sure, why not?" she said. "I'll go first."

"Caterpie, like come out heheh," the boy said as he threw a teal coloured Pokéball with a black squared pattern on the top. A nest ball.

"Totodile won't battle until I do some serious apologizing. I just hope Caterpie's ready to fight, that Caterpie looks mean." Roisin thought to herself before remembering what the boy said about her alternately coloured 'unique' Caterpie. "Caterpie, go!" Roisin yelled as she threw her left arm out towards the green bug. Her Caterpie crawled down her arm and the battle began.

The Grand Tournament
    vs
    The Grand Tournament

"Okay, Stringshot!" Roisin yelled. The golden Caterpie nodded and unleashed the smooth, silky threads.

"Like, Caterpie, use Tackle to like, dodge it, heheh," The green Caterpie hurled it's body to he left to avoid the attack and then unleashed a tackle, hitting the golden counterpart square in the face. "I like only caught this Caterpie this morning, heheh, this'll be his first victory, heheh"

"Well my Caterpie has already beaten a Weedle," Roisin boasted.

"Heheh, I have like seven Kakuna at home, heheh."

"...Caterpie, tackle!" Roisin yelled and her Caterpie followed orders and sent the enemy flying to his trainer's feet with a full body blast.

"Caterpie, like combine stringshot and tackle, heheh, you know, like how Wurmple did in your battle with him, heheh."

"Not a bad idea, Caterpie, combine tackle and stringshot!" Roisin comanded.

Both of the Caterpies hurled themselves at each other whilst spraying their stringshots. The two collided finally, both getting sprayed in the face with each other's silky webs. They both went flying back to their Trainers covered in bandage like webs. However, the green Caterpie's eyes were wrapped up. Roisin's Caterpie could still see.

"Quick, tackle!" she yelled and with one swift blow to the enemy Pokémon, he was knocked out.

"Like heheh, I lost... You next green hair, heheh."

Suddenly Roisin's Caterpie stood up straight with her head in the hair. She used the stringshot as a fountain to cover herself in the silky material. The Pokémon started to gain a weird shape and form. Suddenly she glew a bright white colour. The light radiated from her newly shaped body. As the light vanished, his new 'skin' was revealed to be a brown-red colour.

"Apparently evolutions let of so much energy, they're supposed to cheer people up with the sciency-chemical-reactiony-stuff from the evolution, but it didn't."

Roisin looked down upon her newly evolved Pokémon.

"Heheh, Metapod." the boy said.

Roisin whipped out her Pokédex and pointed it at the Pokémon.

"ze metapod, zey do nahthingThe shell covering this Pokémon's body is as hard as an iron slab. Metapod does not move very much. It stays still because it is preparing its soft innards for evolution inside the hard shell. " the cool female voice announced.

"Oh, right, yeah... Well... You can't do much, or sit on my shoulder. So, yeah, return..."

Roisin's Caterpie Evolved into Metapod
    The Grand Tournament
    The Grand Tournament

I hated this post, so much ;_;

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
    Ooc:Will Sign ups Ever be opened again? I really wanna join! >_< -Flails!-

Due to the recent inactivity, I have been considering opening sign ups for one or two more members. If your sign-up impresses me, I will let you in. :]

If you decide to sign up, post it in the OOC thread located in the RP lounge (you can't miss it. xD; It's got 500 some posts.), so as not to disrupt the flow of the RP.

I look forward to your sign up.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    There it was; Pewter City, he had finally made it, for real this time. Leaving the path that lead up from the Viridian Forest's gate house, Kozue took his first steps into the silver city, just as the local Pokemon Center and public flower garden came into view, both to his left and right respectively. Feeling a cool breeze wash over him, the boy proceeded down the now brick pathway that stretched throughout the city, branching off randomly to accomodating houses and other public venues, including a PokeMart; a historical Pokemon museum, and of course, the first official Pokemon Gym.

Come to think of it, why hadn't they stopped at Viridian City's Gym? It was technically the first gym they had passed, but for some reason or another, no one seemed to have paid much attention to it. Well, they did reach the city fairly late, plus, with the whole commotion of the group disappearing, he supposed there were more important things to think about at the time, like the Kassandra girl who left as soon as she had arrived, and the fact that everyone seemed to have mysteriously disappeared without warning. As a matter of fact, he was still quite huffy because of that. Honestly, leaving without a message... But maybe they just didn't want to travel together anymore and everyone split up. That was one possible reason...

Shaking his head, the blonde refocused on his most urgent objective; to change into some new and cleaner clothes! Heading over to the PokeMart he had spotted before, Kozue quickly entered to see if he could find somewhere to change.

---

"Wah...nee-chan, what did you do?"

The blonde was standing half naked in one of the spare cubicles inside the local PokeMart, looking over what was apparantly his only other pair of clothes, that apparantly, his cosplay obsessed sister must've snuck into his bag before he left. What made it worse, was that she had completely replaced his original change in clothes, meaning he was stuck with whatever she had picked out for him, which was of course, not exactly the most masculine in clothing. In fact, it was probably the most moe-indusive outfit he had seen in a long time.

"Haah...well, I guess I don't have anything else to wear," he sighed as he looked down at his muddy and soaked through clothes that clung to his petite frame, "better get changed before I catch a cold too."

Pocky, who had picked up a bizarre sense of self privacy, started ushering his accompanying Pokemon outside the cubicle to give their trainer some space, despite the boy's hesitant waves saying that they didn't have to leave.

A few minutes later, Kozue shuffled out from the lavatory cubicle, his face flushed as he approached his two Pokemon partners, eager to leave the store as quickly as possible, for two reasons mainly; the first being that there was about a three person line outside the only bathroom in store and each one of them was giving him an inquisitive look, which was mainy due to the second reason, being his new and rather...unique get up.

His new no collar overall, that wrapped across his torso from underneath each arm and all the way around, much like a tube top except not as short, sat snuggly across his front. Each sleeve, extending from just below his shoulder muscles to the middle of his palms, covered the majority of his arms, basically leaving his collarbones and up, as well as his fingers, bare. Two thin black straps that also supported the bustless top, wrapped over his shoulders and up around his neck. The fluffy overall ended just long of his waist where a short pair of denim hot pants adorned his thighs. Finishing his new attire, he sat his feet in a pair of thick black rimmed flip-flops.

"C-Come on guys, let's go," he stammered to his two partners, before giving the store owner a nervous smile, thanking him for letting him change in his bathroom, "a-arigatou-gozaimasu."

Breathing a sigh of relief as he finally stepped outside the store, the blonde's usual self confidence returned as he turned to Pocky and Go to see what they thought of his new outfit. Despite his sister's...obscure tastes, he found the outfit quite pretty, and didn't mind wearing it til he could wash his old clothes. His Pokemon on the other hand, had wavering thoughts about how suiting his new attire was.

Pocky suddenly became indignant at the question and started waving his small flippers around as he let out shrill chirps. Go, who's usual reaction to any situation was that of indifferent disinterest, continued in such a fashion with a blank expression.

Frowning, Kozue crossed his arms over his chest and gave a small huff. "It's not that bad guys," he said looking over himself, "anyway, it's all I got. I just hope the center has a laundry I can use. Mhmm, I should ask Nurse Joy if she's seen the others as well, but it's not like they'd care..."

Pouting, the boy started towards the red roofed center across the road, stradling his now quite full backpack over his shoulders, his two partners following in tow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Fen walked with Roisin, there obvious tension between the two as they walked, resulting from the earlier events, but he didn't care.

"That kid can't just walk around acting however he wants to... he must be an only child, typical behaviour of someone not forced into a social environment from early childhood" Fen thought to himself as he walked in silence.

Satisfied with his conclusion he turned to speak with Roisin but was interrupted by an obnoxious looking kid, inspecting Roisin's pokemon. He proceeded to ridicule her pokemon and challenge the both of them to a battle to show his talents. Roisin won her fight, using her Caterpie which quickly evolved into a Metapod.

"Hm... i hope she doesn't plan on doing the gym battle with that Metapod..." Fen thought to himself, smirking slightly.

"Like heheh, I lost... You next green hair, heheh." the boy said to Fen who had stopped paying attention.

"What? Green hair? you talking to me?" Fen questioned, slightly offended at his lack of respect.

"Ya you, like, lets battle now." The boy said

"Whatever... Forest, he's a little too arrogant... lets show him what we've got." Fen said to Forest as he poked him awake. Forest yawned loudly then crawled slowly down Fen's body and took its place sleepily, ready to battle.

"Like, your pokemon is already almost sleeping, i've almost like, won" he teased at Fen. "Alright lets get serious now, like, go Beedrill!"

The Grand Tournament
    vs.
    The Grand Tournament

"What the heck?! She gets a Caterpie and I get a Beedrill?! Thats stupid." Fen exclaimed.

"Like... if you have a problem with it, you can just, like forfeit"

"No way! Forest... if you just listen to me, we'll do fine in this one. Can you do that?" Fen said to his little pokemon.

Forest nodded and awaited his order.

"Like Beedrill, use poison sting."

"Forest, hold your ground and use Leer. Don't move until i tell you." Fen commanded.

The beedrill moved quickly towards forest, as Forest waited nervously, leering down the opponent, waiting for his trainer to send the command. The Beedrill continued to close the distance, with its stinger out.

"wait...wait... now Forest! Pound on his head!" Fen yelled.

The stinger flew under Forest as he flipped through the air, pounding the Beedrill to the ground and getting launched high into the air. The Beedrill skipped across the ground, with its wings buzzing desperately trying to gain altitude.

"Now Forest, on your way down! Bullet Seed at his wings! don't let him get back in the air!" Fen called.

"come on Beedrill! Like, get up!"

Forest complied quickly, launching a barrage of seeds through the Beedrill's wings, tangling them up and causing it to fall on the ground, buzzing helplessly and immobile.

"Forest... finish it with an aerial pound attack." Fen said coldly.

Forest leaped into the air, swinging its tail around, ready to deal the finishing blow.

"Like, thats enough man! you're too rough! Beedrill, like return!" The boy yelled, recalling his Beedrill before the pound connected. "I'm like gettin out of here, that was just embarassing..."

"Whatever... come on back, Forest. You earned it." Fen said happily to his little gecko. Fen potted his hair, motioning for Treecko to resume his favorite place on his head. He turned to Roisin smilling.

"Well... it looks like we're both at least ready to fight the gym... that is if your little Totodile wants to cooperate... Fen said, still smiling and looking at the little blue pokemon.

He turned his gaze towards the path to the center, seeing a familiar face.

"is that...? HEY! HEY KOZUE!" Fen called, waving an arm. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He called as he began jogging towards Kozue, grabbing Roisin's hand and pulling her with him.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The battle between the bug boy and Fen was far more intense than Roisin's battle. The boy had selected his Beedrill for this battle, a Beedrill that he could've easily beaten her Caterpie.

"He was probably testing out his Caterpie, mine needed training too... I mean Totodile wouldn't battle anyway," Roisin sighed. "Why did Caterpie evolve into... that thing, it's a downgrade if anything... I just hope the PokéDex wasn't lying when it mentioned evolution." She was interrupted mid-thought by Fenra.

The bug boy seemed to act much differently around males than females. The absence of 'heheh' from the battle seemed odd.

"Well... it looks like we're both at least ready to fight the gym... that is if your little Totodile wants to cooperate... Fen said, still smiling and looking at the little blue Pokémon.

"Yeah, I just hope he will battle..."

As if on cue, Totodile walked back over to Roisin. He was plodding along with his hands behind his back and was staring at the floor. His posture indicated he was apologetic yet in a 'sorry-for-himself' sort of way. As the blue Pokémon reached Roisin he lifted his head up and mumbled a few syllables of his name; the 'apology' seemed forced.

"I bet it's because he's hungry... Or bored..." Roisin smiled and reached into her bag for Totodile's ball; she held the purple ball up in the air which attracted Totodile's attention. "Okay, you can have this one two conditions... one: no running away and you do what you're told." Totodile nodded, his eyes fixed firmly on the ball. Roisin, still talking in her motherly 'authority' voice continued talking: "And two, you're helping me, Fen and Fen's Pokémon in the Gym battle... Agreed?" Totodile nodded once again. "Okay... Catch‼" Roisin yelled as she threw the ball, as quick as a flash Totodile chased after it and caught before it landed. With that Totodile decided to stand by Roisin's side and chew on his toy for a while. "Good." Roisin smiled. "Problem solved."

"Is that...? HEY! HEY KOZUE!" Fen called, waving an arm. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He called as he began jogging towards Kozue, grabbing Roisin's hand and pulling her with him. The girl had the urge to shout 'Weeeeeee' as they were running, even though Fen was only jogging it'd been a while since she ran properly. Not counting when she chased after Spinarak. Totodile followed.

"Kozue, it's you... Where were you?" Roisin asked. This was before she realized that she had ditched him, unintentionally of course. "We all sort of vanished into the woods one by one and never went back to the center, I presumed you did too." Roisin had to take a double take, something was different. "Errm... Nice clothes." she smiled, although the clothes were a bit over the top she couldn't help thinking how much they suited him and how cute he looked wearing them. She knelt down and petted Pocky on the head. "Hello little guy." she chirped as she petted the proud Pokémon. "And who's this?" she asked. The Pokémon was a large green blob Pokémon with no legs. "You're adorable" she smiled as she poked the green Pokémon.

After the girl finished cooing over the two Pokémon she stood up.

"Right, Ko, we're going to the Gym for our battle. Are you coming with us or are you going to meet Kat and the others at the center?"As she finished, a creepy voice from behind made the brunette jump.

"Heheh, like which way to the center? Heheh" the obnoxious Bug Catcher asked her.

"It's errm..." Roisin resisted the temptation to point to Viridian Forest and she indicated towards the Pokémon center. "That way."

"Heheh, like thanks woman, heheh." he walked away towards the center. Roisin turned to Fen.

"Shall we get going?"

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The sound of two familiar voices caused him to stop in his tracks and turn to see both Fenra and Roisin jogging up to him. He didn't have to find them after all, they had found him, which in respect, made him feel a little better about being left behind, as it became clear through Roisin's explanation of what happened.

"O-Oha! Fenra, Roisin!" he called in genuine surprise, his usual smile creeping back onto his face. "I slept over in Viridian City," he continued, in response to Fenra's question, "I thought we were spending the night at the Pokemon Centre..."

It was then that the pretty girl chirped in and explained that the majority of the group, for some reason or another, had gone into Viridian Forest that night, and hiked all the way through to Pewter in the morning.

Frowning, Kozue squeezed his eyes together as he tried to process what had happened. He still felt kind of left out, but he was definitely glad to see the two of them again. Pocky, who he had forgotten actually liked Roisin, despite giving every other girl he had met the cold shoulder, squawked happily as the girl petted his feathery head while she complemented him on his new outfit.

"I-It's nothing special..." the blonde suddenly protested, waving his hands in front of him as blood rushed to his face in embarassment, just as Roisin noticed his new Pokemon partner. "Oh, that's Go! I caught him this morning."

Beaming as the girl regained her composure, he soon found out that Fenra and herself were going to be challenging the Gym Leader, which he supposed made sense, seeing as how they both had a type advantage. It was then that an eerie looking boy approached the three, asking for directions to the Pokemon Centre.

"Oh, actually, I was just heading over there to see if I could get some of my clothes washed, I can show you the way if you'd like," the blonde chirped to the strawny little boy, before directing his answer to Roisin and Fenra, "and then I'll meet up with you two at the gym."

"Heheh, sounds good kid," the Bug Catcher answered, "like, let's go."

"O-Oh, alright," Kozue replied, making sure he had his backpack filled with his only other pair of clothes. "Come on Pocky, Go-chan...I'll see you two soon," he finished, giving Fenra and Roisin a small bow and smile, "bye bye!"

Jogging back towards the path where the boy had been waiting rather impatiently, the blonde gave him an apologetic smile before leading him towards the centre.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Naoh relayed the moments before the punch.

"...what do you wa--" Fen was cut off by a swift punch straight to his jaw. The surprise of the attack caused Fen to fall backwards in his seat. Forest hung on to tufts of hair best he could as all Fen's belongings toppled overhead. A small pokeball popped into the air, and a bright poured out of the ball, revealing a small brown pokemon. Without warning, the Slakoth proceeded to swing its long left arm around and punch Noah back in the face with incredible force, sending him sliding across the center. Slakoth landed with a plop on the floor and yawned loud, returning to his slumberous state. The Slakoth clearly didn't appreciate assaults on its master. "What the hell is your problem?!" Fen yelled. "you act more like a Mankey everytime i see you!"

Noah jumped and mumbled something. He was no idiot and it was pretty clear that Fen hadn't thrown the pebble. But then, who did? He turned around and saw a kid at the corner of the room, Yaziyo, was his name. The boy had shouted something at Noah while he punched Fenra. Naoh glowered at Yaziyo, but he wasn't sure why.

The blue-haired boy rubbed his arm, it wrecked. Stupid Slakoth. Noah noticed Kat was in front of him and he managed a smile with a grimace. He watched Fenra jot down something on his notepad with a look of contempt on his face, to which Noah turned away ashenly.

"Oh..." She squatted down next to him, looking at his already bruising wound. "Oh, Noah, it's already starting to bruise..." She looked over to Nurse Joy. "Can we get an ice pack? Or a wet towel?" The redhead nodded before bringing both over to the pair. Kat took the towel in her hands first, gently cleaning off the affected area.

"There," she said, setting the towel down. She broke open the instant ice pack, pressing it firmly against Noah's bruising cheek. "Just...hold that there," she said, taking Noah's wrist in her hand, lifting his arm up and pressing his hand against the ice pack.

"I don't want it to get any worse," The blonde said with a smile.

"Thanks," Noah smiled, his face faltered and he screamed in pain as Kat put more pressure on his cheek. "Ow, that's too hard!" He said loudly. He winced before looking at Kat again and said; "I'm an idiot, how could I have hit him like that? He obviously didn't throw the pebble at me! Rush of blood to the Head? Maybe, or maybe..." Noah didn't finish the sentence, he wasn't ready to express his feelings that himself and Fenra were battling with each other for Kat. "Anyways, after this event, I think you and I should relax, ready to train?"

OoC: I was working on a different post all week, but my sister wiped it when she started messing with my laptop. That sounds believable, doesn't it? Seriously though, that's the truth.

Trainer Kat

Years
    "Thanks," Noah smiled, his face faltered and he screamed in pain as Kat put more pressure on his cheek. "Ow, that's too hard!" He said loudly.

"S-sorry!" Kat relieved some of the pressure from his cheek.

Noah winced before looking at Kat again and said; "I'm an idiot, how could I have hit him like that? He obviously didn't throw the pebble at me! Rush of blood to the Head? Maybe, or maybe..." Noah didn't finish the sentence, he wasn't ready to express his feelings that himself and Fenra were battling with each other for Kat. "Anyways, after this event, I think you and I should relax, ready to train?"

"Well..." Kat crossed her arms, lost in thought. "No, you shouldn't have hit him. It was impulsive and stupid." At this, she gave Noah a brief look of disappointment, which quickly dissolved into thought once more. "But at the same time, I totally thought Fen would be mature enough not to retaliate...I mean...yeah, it wasn't him, it was his Slakoth, but still..." She sighed and looked to Noah. "Maybe I just need to let it go. Do you think you'd be ready to train now? We should probably get to the gym soon as it is..." Her attention was diverted to the window as she noticed a familiar mop of blonde hair heading along the path to the Pokémon Center. Not a second was wasted as she darted through the doors to meet the boy.

"Kozue!" she squealed, all but jumping onto him as she threw her arms around him, pulling him into yet another bear hug. Had it not been for his Piplup, she may not have recognized him without his familiar attire. "Where did you go? What happened to your clothes? When did you get here?!" Her barrage of questions ended as she grinned, her arms on his shoulders. "I missed you so much!" Wrapping her arm around his, she began to pull him towards the Pokémon Center, not even noticing the Gulpin, nor the boy by his side. Once she had dragged him to the automatic doors, she turned to him.

"Sorry Fen and Roisin aren't here...they went off to battle the Gym Leader. Noah and I were gonna train...and then go for our gym battle. We're gonna try and be done so we can watch their battle. You should come with us!" At that, she flashed Kozue a smile.

"Eheheh..." A voice from behind Kozue caught Kat's attention. Glancing around, she spotted the boy behind Kozue, his head slightly lowered, eyes locked straight on Kat. It was one of the most eerie looks she had ever recieved, especially whilst accompanied by the laugh.

"You're, like, really hot, heheh..." He grinned, licking his lips slowly. "I'm Elliot. You should, like, train with me, eheheh..." Kat just looked at him.

"Um...s-sure..." she stammered, ignoring the fact that his eyes weren't locked on her face. She looked back inside the Pokémon Center at Noah, giving him a helpless look.

"Like, you can call out your Pokémon first, heheheh..." he grinned, standing across from her. Kat grinned back. If he was going to play this game, so was she.

"Well," she began, a grin painting its way across her face once more. "I think that no matter what you throw out, my darling Shinx can handle it." She glanced down at Axel's Pokéball. This boy obviously trained bug Pokémon. For her Charmander, it wouldn't be much of a training session. Grasping the lion cub's Pokéball lightly in her fist, she flung it towards the center of where they were standing. The boy retaliated.

"Like, Yanma, you can do this heheh," he snickered, releasing the red dragonfly.

The Grand Tournament
    vs.
    The Grand Tournament

"Shinx, dear!" Kat commanded, smiling sweetly at the small Pokémon. "Use Thundershock!" The lion crouched low, readying itself to release a huge bolt of electricity.

"Thundershock? Like, Shinx can't use that. Your Shinx is so hax heheheh..." Giving Kat another 'seductive' look, he pointed at her small blue Pokémon. "Yanma, use Detect! Avoid that shock!" The Yanma studied Shinx's movements. When the electricity shot off the Pokémon's body, Yanma quickly darted to the side, avoiding the attack. He grinned.

"You're, like, sexy, heheh...but don't think I'll let you win!" He chuckled. "Now, use Quick attack!" The dragonfly shot at Shinx quickly, a move the lion was unable to dodge. However, just as the Pokémon collided, Shinx emitted a Thundershock, sending Yanma hurtling to the ground. It was defeated.

"Yes!" Kat exclaimed, snapping her fingers. She had won her first battle completely by herself. The battle against Marcus was won by a fluke.

"Like, good job, heheheh..." He grinned and sauntered up over to her, brown bangs falling in his eyes. This caused Kat to roll her eyes. She turned to head towards the gym when she felt a hand collide with her scantily-clad behind. Whipping around, she brought the back of her hand to the boy's cheek. Without saying a word, she grabbed hold of both Kozue and Noah, who had exited the Pokémon Center.

"Well?" She asked with a grin, unfazed by what had just happened. "Shall we go watch Roisin and Fen?" With that, she pulled the two alongside her to the gym doors, pushing them open to wait inside for Fen and Roisin.

OOC: Gomen, there was a bit of bunnying. x.x You can post what you did during Kat's battle, Phanima and Oni. I just want to get to Pewter Gym quickly.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "So, who are you? I'm Elliot."

"Elliot is it? Hi, I'm Kozue," the blonde replied sweetly to the other boy's introduction, as they continued to make their way towards the centre. "Are you travelling t-"

The boy halted mid sentence as another familiar voice rang out from the entrance of their current destination. Kat's voice squealed his name as she bolted from the centre and ran straight into him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

The surprise of seeing Kat so quickly, hit him like a ton of bricks, almost literally as she hugged him, and any hurt he had left from being left behind, melted away. Pulling apart, the other blonde then began to pound him with questions about where he had gone, the deal with his new outfit and when he had arrived, but before he had a chance to explain, she wrapped her hand around his arm and started to drag him back into the centre from where she had come, a bright smile on her face.

"U-Uh, um, uh..." the boy stammered as he looked back and forth between the girl and Elliot, who was now following them with a smirk on his face. "I-It's good to see you too Kat," he managed to get out, his face still red before looking back and mouthing to the Bug Catcher; "sorry about this, just follow us."

Pocky, who had still been in the boy's arms from when Kat had hugged him, was now lying quite dazed in his hands. He supposed it was lucky that the baby penguin wasn't fully conscious, he had never really gotten along with any girl they met, except for Roisin of course. Go on the other hand, was still void of any emotion and his reaction to the sudden reunion was one of placcid elation. Trudging slowly behind the two, he was able to keep up with Elliot, who was also following the other trainers towards the Pokemon Centre.

As they finally entered the lobby, Kat turned to Kozue and informed him that she would be training with Noah, in preparation for their battle against the city's Gym Leader. She also told him that Fenra and Roisin were also challenging the gym and were already on their way there, which he remembered from bumping into them only a few minutes before.

It was then that Elliot suddenly spoke up, issuing a challenge with Katrina. Not wanting to get involved, Kozue gave them a nervous smile before backing away.

"I'm just going to ask the nurse if there's somewhere I can wash my clothes," he said, before hearing the mechanical popping sounds of Pokeballs emitting behind him as he approached the counter. "Um, hi Nurse Joy," he started, unaware that the previous Nurse Joy was not the same as the one standing before him, which he admittedly found somewhat strange but decided not to question it, "is there by chance, somewhere I can wash my clothes? I just came from Viridian Forest and I'm all icky..."

"Sure," she replied sweetly, "it's just down to the left, into the corridor and it should be at the end on your right, opposite the bathrooms."

"Thank you," the blonde beamed before jogging past an engrossing battle between Kat's new Shinx and the Bug Catcher's Yanma outside, which he didn't notice until he returned from his errand. It was also then that he noticed someone else who he hadn't seen since before Viridian.

"Noah! How are you?"

But before he could get an answer, he heard Kat's exclamation of victory and turned to see a defeated Yanma and a relatively unscathed Shinx. Then, in a blink of an eye, he heard a crisp "slap" escape from between the other blonde's hand and Elliot's cheek.

"W-What's going on?" Kozue asked worriedly as he felt the girl's hand wrap around his, before she started to lead both him and Noah away from the centre and towards the gym.

"Well? Shall we go watch Roisin and Fen?" Kat suddenly asked as they finally approached the gym's doors, somewhat indifferent to what had just happened.

"Uh, sure," he said, before turning to both of them, "what about you two? Are you ready?"

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OoC: Just a 'bunny along Ev' filler post to get us to the Gym. I kinda described the Gym in it's anime appearance based on the image at Bulbapedia, so if my description sucks or you need a visual aid, click here [obviously Nibi Gym is the Japanese name].

IC:

The walk to the Gym was a short one, located north-west from the Pokémon center; the walk was a fast one with no conversation. The sun was now quite high in the sky, being around early mid-day, the gang could be at the Pokémon Center near Mt Moon by nightfall if everything ran smoothly; of course that's only if they win the Gym badge.

"Totodile would be my best option, I mean he has the type advantage, not to mention that 'Metapod' can't do much." Roisin looked down at the blue crocodile Pokémon walking along beside her. His jaw was firmly locked around the violet coloured ball that had been Roisin's 'offering' when the duo met less than twenty four hours ago. "Unless Totodile came with any hidden 'egg-moves' all he knows offensively are Water Gun and Scratch. Which means Water Gun is the only attack I could use without devising some amazing combo."

*​

Within five minutes, Roisin and Fenra had reached their destination. The exterior of the building seemed to be nothing more than a huge pile of boulders and rubble, compiled together and supported by large rusty iron girders. At the top left corner of the 'building' the words "Pewter GYM" were inscribed in the solid, sandy coloured, rock. Two doors of the same material as the rusty iron framework stood at the center of the building.

"A building carved out of rock..." Roisin said in general. "It's a bit over the top, I mean what's next, a Gym on a volcano?" she asked Fen sarcastically before sighing. "Shall we...?" she asked before the two Trainer's, Totodile and Forest pressed forwards. It took Fen Roisin and Totodile a while before they could heave open the huge rusty doors and enter a dark, empty corridor. The corridor look ancient, as the light from the doors shone in, millions of floating dust particles became visible. The four navigated through the sinister looking hallway, slowly getting darker as they ventured further from the doors. Suddenly loud and fast footsteps started to charge towards them.

"YO! CHAMPS IN THE MAKING!" an extremely loud voice bawled out from right next to the four of them. Roisin's heart nearly gave in, the man was only a few inches from her but she couldn't see him through the darkness. The was a clapping noise from the man and suddenly lights down the corridor ignited one by one. The man was short, very short. Shorter than Roisin at least. The man was also very plump and round, sporting short and receding black hair and a rather obscure 'penguin-suit' tuxedo and very thick circular glasses. "WELCOME TO-" the man coughed, clearing his throat "Excuse me- Welcome to Pewter Gym. Our Leader, Brock, specializes in Rock-type Pokémon. Are you ready to experience a loss? Brock's open for challengers right now if you're in a hurry to lose."

"Mmhm," Roisin agreed, heart still racing from the frightening she'd just experienced. The man led the trainers through to another corridor. There was a boy in the corridor wearing a camper's uniform.

"YOU'RE LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM FACING BROCK!" he screamed, seemingly randomly.

"Okaaay," Roisin said to herself as they approached two double doors. The short man stopped. He gave the Trainers a once over before pushing open the doors to a huge rocky arena. Two platforms were located on the challenger's side of the arena while a single rocky pedestal was situated on the other side. On the pedestal a male sat in an almost meditative state. He was naturally tanned with spiky red-brown hair and slits for eyes. He stood up.

"So, you're here. I'm Brock. I'm Pewter's Gym Leader. My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock type! Fuhaha! You're going to challenge me knowing that you'll lose? That's the Trainer's honor that compels you to challenge me."

The short man's voice exploded from the left of the arena.

"THIS WILL BE A TWO ON TWO DOUBLE BATTLE BETWEEN THE CHALLANGERS AND THE GYM LEADER, BROCK. EACH CHALLANGER MAY SELEC ONE POKéMON EACH WITH NO SUBSTITUTIONS, THE WINNER WILL BE THE LAST SIDE WITH AT LEAST ONE STANDING POKéMON. DO THE CHALLENGERS ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS?"

Roisin nodded towards the man and took her position on the left ledge overlooking the arena while Fen took the right.

"Fine then! Show me your best!" yelled the Leader from his pedestal. The Gym Leader reached two Pokéballs from seemingly nowhere and threw them into the arena. The two spherical devices erupted, releasing a bright white flash, taking from into two completely different Pokémon. On the left was a fairly small Pokémon, blue in colour. It had a star shaped face with yellow eyes. It's circular mouth was divided into four rock-like sections. It had blue waving tentacles and a huge spiked snail-like shell. The other was a huge Pokémon, so big Roisin was surprised it could fit in the building. It resembled a chain of extremely large boulders with eyes, a jagged mouth and a huge flat ended horn.

"Omastar uses its tentacles to capture its prey. It is believed to have become extinct because its shell grew too large and heavy, causing its movements to become too slow and ponderous. Apparently, it cracked Shellder's shells with its sharp fangs and sucked out the insides." "Onix has a magnet in its brain. It acts as a compass so that this Pokémon does not lose direction while it is tunneling. As it grows older, its body becomes increasingly rounder and smoother. Its large body is over 26 feet long. Despite its size, it can squirm its way through the ground at 50 mph." The Pokédex identified the Pokémon as the Rock-Water type Omastar and the Rock-Ground type Onix.

"Okay, Totodile, go!" Roisin yelled. She was expecting Totodile to disobey her but the challenge was obviously too tempting. He spat out the violet-coloured ball and leaped down to the rocky arena, teeth bared, determined and ready to battle.

Spoiler:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    When he stepped inside the Gym that was literally made of rock, his hands still wrapped around Kat's and Noah's respectively, as he had to practically drag them inside after hearing a rather loud announcement from an unidentified voice, Kozue stopped and stared in awe at the battle that had just begun before him. The dark room surrounded by rocks and boulders, was illuminated by several rows of spotlights, making for a perfect stage that awaited a dramatic Pokemon battle, Roisin and Fen's first gym battle to be exact. It was also where Kat and Noah were to be holding their first gym battle as well, the four of them altogether, aiming to claim a Boulder Badge from the man known as Brock.

The voice he had heard earlier was revealed to belong to a short, stocky, bald(-ing) man who wore his hair slick, his tux waxed, and his glasses round, an out-of-the-book formal appearance if there ever was one. Watching excitedly from the sidelines, the blonde pushed himself up onto his toes to get a better look at the rocky stage Roisin, Fen and Brock were standing upon, while also listening to the announcer's announcements. He explained that the match would be a two on two double battle with no substitutions. Each challenger would use one Pokemon each and the leader would use two Pokemon simultaneously, which Kozue immediately thought to be quite disadvantageous for Brock, since he would have to focus on two Pokemon at once, while his opponents only had to focus on one. He would later realise that that was not the case. Gym Leaders were trained for both single and double battles, they HAD to, if they wanted to even be considered as a real Gym Leader. And there were probably a whole stack of other responsibilities these people had to accept to maintain their position, most of which the blonde had no clue about. But that wasn't what he was here for. He was here to support Roisin and Fenra, to urge them to do their best, and hopefully, to win.

The sound of two Pokeballs splitting open to reveal the leader's chosen tag-team Pokemon, caught and refocused the blonde's attention once again. The revelation of Brock's Omastar and Onyx caused him to let out an "oooh" of admiration as he took in the sheer determination in each Pokemon's face. There was an invisible aura that struck him as he watched the two Pokemon take their places; these guys were strong, very strong. Then hearing Roisin's sudden call, caused him to shift his attention, and unknowing of the extent of Totodile's disobedient nature, he watched with an energetic smile as the blue alligator leaped into the arena to his trainer's front. He had definitely grown, and a lot by the looks of it. Roisin seemed to have changed a little as well, she seemed more determined and confident than she was when they had first met, it was great to see her there, standing strong. Now all that was left was for Fenra to select and call out his Pokemon, before the battle could start. It was all getting very exciting.

Brimming with unexpected adrenaline, Kozue cupped one hand to his mouth while striking the air with the other as he called out to his friends, who were about to partake in one of the biggest battles of their young career.

"Go Fen! Go Roisin! You can do it! We believe in you!" he called in a spur, hoping his words would help motivate them to victory. "No matter what happens, just try your best! Good luck guys!"

OOC: A little bunnying of Kat and Noah without permish, but I'm hoping it's not too big of a drama. If it is, feel free to smack me one and I'll edit it. Now...go team!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Fen walked with Roisin to the gym in silence, trying to mentally prepare for his battle. How would the gym leader fight? would it be as easy as he thought it would, with Brock being a known rock user? He didn't have much time to think as he approached the gigantic building. As he stepped inside, he seemed to be tuned out to all other things, the trainer yelling, the man explaining the gym, all he could center on was which pokemon to use.

"He's a known rock trainer...so Forest would be the obvious bet. But on the other hand, Lefty has the urge to battle, i can feel it, and i know he could do it if he wanted. But if i use him and lose, Roisin will be furious with me, and Kat will think i'm an idiot not to mention that moron Mankey Boy will have ammo against me for quite some time..." before he knew it, Fen was standing at the trainers box next to Roisin as the official was calling out the rules of the match.

"THIS WILL BE A TWO ON TWO DOUBLE BATTLE BETWEEN THE CHALLANGERS AND THE GYM LEADER, BROCK. EACH CHALLANGER MAY SELEC ONE POKéMON EACH WITH NO SUBSTITUTIONS, THE WINNER WILL BE THE LAST SIDE WITH AT LEAST ONE STANDING POKéMON. DO THE CHALLENGERS ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS?"

Fen gave a single nod as he looked across for the first time at his opponent, the narrow eyed rock master, Brock. Fen gave a large inhale as he tuned out his surroundings and distractions once more thinking of his selections as Brock tossed out his two pokemon. The pokeballs seemed to fly from the shadows as they released two pokemon. A small blue shell pokemon appeared which Fen quickly identified as an Omastar from his text books. How Brock had obtained such a rare pokemon was definitely in question. The other... the rock snake pokemon, Onix, known for being one of the longest natural born pokemon next to of course Wailord and his successor, Steelix. Fen heard Roisin instantly take action, using the only pokemon that would seem to make since in this battle.

"Okay, Totodile, go!" she yelled.

The little blue alligator snapped to attention and waddled out onto the field. All eyes were on Fen now, waiting for him to select his pokemon. The time had finally come for him to select.

"Ugh! who to pick! This is when it counts..." he thought to himself looking up at the slightly awake Treecko laying atop his head. He clenched his fists, and finally made his decision.

"Alright... I wont let you down, Roisin. GO!"

LEFTY!

The Grand Tournament
    VS.
    The Grand Tournament

Fen could literally feel the stunned silence of everyone in the room as he sent out an obvious type disadvantage with the sure fire win sitting on his head. The lazy Slakoth sat up on the field, scratching its head.

"Come on Lefty! we can do it!"

Last edited:

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    OOC: Looking over the posts since my last post, holy crap a lot has happened to slot into one post, but here goes... XD

"YEAH! Hit that mofo!" Yaz yelled as a boy who's name he didn't know landed a punch into Fenra's face. He was unsure why he said it; based on his first impression, Fen seemed an alright guy, although, admittedly, a little whipped.

But then, the strangest thing happened. As Fen was pushed back from the force of the punch, a Pokeball left his body and released a small, ape like creature. Before anyone could say anything, it swung its arm with immense speed and power and clocked the attacker back in his face. Yaz's first instinct was to pull out his Pokedex, but he was beaten to it by Fen.

"Focus Punch. A move that can be utilized by a Slakoth's tendency to store immense amounts of energy by sleeping all day." It announced, giving information on the species and attack.

Rather than continue the fight, however, Fen pulled out a note pad and began to yell. At that stage, Yaz tuned out, unsure of what the hell just happened. But what he was sure of was that it was not about yoghurt. Wait, did Fen just call the boy a Mankey? He quickly glanced towards Kat. Yes, that had to be it. In fact, both these guys seemed to go crazy at the sight of Kat. No, wait, not just Kat. Fen had just walked out of the centre with Roisin. These boys went crazy around the girls in general. He grinned at this realization, he could have some fun with this.

Tuning back into his surroundings, he noticed Kat nursing the boy who he only knew as 'the Mankey guy'. Holy crap this guy knows what his doing.

At that point, Kat made a noise which frankly scared Yaz. It was high piched and loud and pierced through the air like a shockwave. She out to glass automatic doors and smothered a boy who's details he couldn't make out, before going into a frenzie of talk. Poor kid...

A few moments passed and two Pokemon appeared outside. A Shinx and something red and green. He went out to get a closer look and noticed that it was a Yanma. Kat seemed to have entered into a battle with another boy, younger looking than the one she had just smothered.

"You're, like, sexy, heheh...but don't think I'll let you win!" The battling boy laughed. Bloody hell, half the country is trying to get into Kat's pants. In fact, it seemed that only Yaz and the boy who had been the victim of Kat's extreme affection were the only ones not completely mesmerised by her.

Kat won the battle with a final thundershock. "Yes!" She exclaimed and snapped her fingers. At this, the boy who lost, still grinning, approached Kat and - was he going to shake her hand? - planted his hand on her back side.

"Now that wont get you anywhere..." Yaz said to himself, observing the kid's action. Just as he did it, Kat swung around and returned an action not unlike the one she recieved, except much harder and the boy's face being the reciever. At this, she took hold of 'the Mankey guy' and the boy she seemed very happy to see and left, leaving Yaz and the boy who just felt up Kat standing outside of the centre awkwardly.

This gave Yaz his first chance to have his fun. "Hey mate, you're gonna let her leave just like that?" He said to the boy, in as good a female-Guru tone he could muster. "Nah you've gotta go after her. She's in high demand, you've gotta work harder to impress a girl like that."

The boy looked up at Yaz who was towering above him, his net held tightly in his hands. "And why the hell do you have a net for?" Yaz then added, before walking off. He headed to the gym to see if anyone had started battling the leader yet. He knew that if he wasn't ready, he didn't have to defeat all the gyms, which did give him at least some relief. He remembered that Afro had used more attacks on him than on foes and that Oddish's most common move was "Sweet scent", a delightful attack which Oddish enjoyed using on Yaz, making him smell like an old lady.

He entered the gym to find that the match had just started, it was a 2 on 2, Brock - the leader - vs Fenra and Roisin. There was already the giant rock snake, Onix on the feild, a smaller snail like Pokemon which Yaz couldn't identify, Roisin's totodile and Fen's powerful Slakoth which made a grand appearance at the Pokemon centre just recently.

He integrated himself with the small crowd of spectators and pointed his Pokedex at the snail, temporarily forgetting it's defect. "Chinchou can learn bubble." It proudly announced.

"Bloodly hell..." He muttered, slotting the red electronic object into his pocket.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    "What am I, an idiot?!" said Auto, slapping his forehead so hard that even an echo flowed through the forest and few leaf's fell off some branches, also leaving a stinging red mark on his face that was going to take a while to relieve.

I didn't think of it before, what an idiot.

Auto raised his arm and put his Poketch about 6 inches from his nose, muttering to himself, "How do you work this thing" and pressing every button until the right thing came up - a map. A red dot on the map was next to Pewter city, pointing left.

"So I must go left?" Auto asked himself.

He lowered his hand and motioned for Bulbasaur carry the egg and come along, with Squirtle behind him. They all began to walk, and again Auto began looking around as the solemn, emerald trees. All Squirtle did was stare admirably at the Pokemon egg that Bulbasaur was holding, while Bulbasaur was enjoying the quaint feel of this graceful forest filled with Pokemon like itself. It must've felt like home for Bulbasaur.

_________________________​

After a long while of walking, Auto and his Pokemon seemed too tired. The pace they were walking was too slow, and Auto thought they weren't going to make it to Pewter city in time for a Gym match to meet with the others. Due to Auto's persistence, he kept on motioning his Pokemon to come along, Bulbasaur being the main one because he was now struggling to hold up the egg which something moved around at times but Auto just ignored it, knowing it'll hatch soon and when it does he'll pay complete attention to it.​

Along and far they walked together, Auto spotted something up ahead. It shined bright with a soothing color, a somewhat pink aura had now taken over the trees and bushed surround the trio of different beings. Auto peered ahead, squinting his eyes to catch a better view, and there it was, a tree of radiant shine, of beauty's face, of God's will.

The Grand Tournament

A sign of hope, there it lay.

Auto looked amazed as he and his Pokemon ran towards this tree, a tree of faith. Auto reached his semi-destination, something to guide him. He looked at his Pokemon, Squirtle ignored this tree, and just kept on staring at his egg, which seemed to be making a lot more movement, with the occasional growl every half hour. This forest seemed never-ending, Auto thought many times, but now reminisced on a great memory of his father, very vague;

There is a tree, a tree of faith,
    Hidden within a forest of simply
    Never-ending length.
    You will find this at a time you are
    Completely unexpecting anything positive,
    This will guide you to your goal-
    Your sweet destination.
    Remember of this, my son, remember,
    Remember.

Auto suddenly remembered, but there was this burning fire in him which refused to remember anything about his parents, especially anything good. Auto was only used to the bad in his life, but he thought this was a turning point in his life.​

"The wonderful, Sakura tree." he whispered to his Pokemon, a slight smirk forming on his face looking at his two Pokemon.​

Crack-

The egg now had a crack about 4 inches long on the top, and it was cracking more and more, until a hole had now formed on it.​

"Lay it softly on the ground, Bulbasaur!" The Pokemon carefully lay it on a pile of golden leaves on the ground, which made the egg lean on the enormous root of the Sakura tree. With a sudden move of the Pokemon inside of it, the egg shattered into many pieces, revealing an orange color with black stripes and a cream-colored fur. Squirtle jumped and took a few steps back as he saw what was in the egg.​

"A Growlithe..."​

The puppy-like Pokemon opened it's eyes and tried to stand on it's four feet, it's weak legs struggling to pick itself up. Bulbasaur opened it's eyes wide and Squirtle growled softly, showing it's caring nature to his new friend. Auto slowly walked to Growlithe's side and placed both hands underneath the Pokemon, picked him up and caressed the Pokemon in his own arms. For the first time in his life, he felt emotional, seeing the birth of a Pokemon, the start of it's life. He then softly sang a part of a poem he wrote once before.​

"For your eyes shine​
    like the luminescent moon,
    as your heart kindles with the
    flames of the sun.
    Your breath softly float
    like soft sweet cherry,
    as your hair bellows in
    the kind zephyr wind."​

Suddenly, a breeze passed by Auto and his Pokemon, it was almost as if the soul of the forest had spoken to him, or congratulated him. Growlithe closed it's eyes and rest among Auto's arms, it's head on Auto's right shoulder. With a kick of his foot motioning his Pokemon to follow, Auto resumed his quest and walked towards Pewter City, one step at a time.​

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "Go Fen! Go Roisin! You can do it! We believe in you!" came a voice from seemingly nowhere. Roisin looked around for the source of the familiar sounding cheer until she located a small viewing platform filled with some of the group; Kat, Kozue, Yaz and Noah. The support of her friends calmed Roisin's nerves slightly. She gave a flamboyant wave to her peers before turning back to her opponent with a determined expression plastered onto her slim face.

"Alright... I wont let you down, Roisin. GO!" Fen yelled as he threw a Pokéball into the arena.

"Pokéball, but Forest is~?! No, he can't be!" Roisin thought to herself as the Slakoth known as Lefty emerged in the rocky arena below.

The Grand Tournament
    &
    The Grand Tournament

VS
    The Grand Tournament
    &
    The Grand Tournament

"But, Forest would be amazingly effective against Omastar, an evolved Pokémon!" "Well, it is Fen, I'm sure he has a plan... At least I hope he does." Roisin's attention quickly turned to the evolved Pokémon on Brock's side. " That thing will put up a fight, if I can work on getting that out of the way while Fen attacks Onix, we shouldn't have much of a problem, and if Lefty fails Totodile won't have much trouble taking down Onix."

"Okay, Totodile, we're going for Omastar. Start with a Water Gun!" Roisin commanded as she flung her arm towards the ancient Pokémon target. Totodile inhaled a huge amount of air, puffing out his chest and mouth, before unleashing a concentrated torrent of swirling water towards Omastar.

"Omastar, Withdraw." Brock commanded simply. There seemed to be no emotion in his deep voice. The command the Gym Leader had issued prompted the snail-like Pokémon to take refuge in its own shell. As the Water Gun connected it seemed to do little, if any, damage to the target. "Now Omastar, retaliate with Spike Cannon." The Pokémon burst from its shell and started to launch the spikes from the shell as if they were missiles.

"Totodile, use Water Gun on the missiles!" Roisin commanded in attempt to counter, but the spikes were too fast and all three hit Totodile. Totodile remained standing after the hit and awaited command. "Totodile, use Scratch attack, try and get there before he withdraws!" Totodile nodded and charged as fast as he could towards the Omastar. However, Brock had no intention of dodging. Totodile was inches from Omastar, he leaped in the air and came crashing down, claws bared; the attack connected, doing damage to the flesh of the Pokémon rather than the shell. Totodile jumped backwards after the attack, however he fell with his landing, leaving him vulnerable and very close to the enemy.

"Rollout." Suddenly, the fossil Pokémon withdrew into its shell and started to roll directly at Totodile. He was sent flying as the attack connected. Totodile landed near the edge of the arena bu before he could get back up the attack had hit again, seeming stronger. Totodile let out a loud growl as he landed. He looked extremely angry and frustrated, enraged by the consecutive hits. Suddenly a faint beeping emitted from Roisin's hand, the Pokédex.

"Totodile learned, Rage. Rage raises the user's attack every time they're hit."

"Rage?" Roisin whispered to herself. "Totodile, use Rage!" she yelled. Totodile madly charged at the Pokémon who was comparable to a speeding boulder at it's current state. The blue crocodile attempted to dive and deliver an enraged scratch but was sent flying by the attack. "His rage is building..." Roisin thought allowed.

Omastar was still hurdling towards Totodile, any more attacks and Totodile would lose. "Totodile, use Water Gun, on the ground!" Roisin yelled. She remembered the maneuver from a television documentary she had to endure not so long ago. Totodile took in a small amount of air to speed up yet weaken the attack and then pointed his head towards the floor and unleashed the water which catapulted him out of the way just in time. The move had worked better than Roisin could expect, not only did the attack miss but Omastar lost control and smashed into a nearby rock causing huge damage. "Okay, Totodile! Water Gun!!" she commanded with a huge 'ear-to-ear' grin plastered onto her face. Totodile unleashed the biggest Water Gun ever, possibly due to the extra power that rage provided. Omastar was done for, the Pokémon collapsed from the rock to the floor as the jet stream attack subsided.

"Omastar is unable to battle!" yelled the announcer.

---

OOC: I left the ending sucky so it wouldn't effect Ev's post, I mean the battle's not technically won. My battle was a bit over the top and unbeliveable. Kind of like the animé. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Okay... this is it. I know Lefty can do it. I know he can" Fen thought to himself as he tuned out all of the cheers. He looked around at the soundless faces around the arena. The looks of confusion and shock across their faces, reflecting upon Fen's choice in pokemon. But that being said, Brock wasted no time explaining the obvious type matchup.

"Onix. Go. Tackle attack."

The massive rock snake instantly complied, lunging its body forward towards Lefty.

"Um... Um...Lefty! try and get out of the way!" Fen called desperately, with a nervous twang to his voice.

the call came too late as Onix landed a hard blow to Lefty, sending him skipping across the rocks. The Onix stood itself up tall, looming over the small sloth.

"ugh.. come on Fen think... how can i do this...ugh all slakoth is good for doing is being sleepy and climbing trees..." Fen thought to himself scornfully.

"Okay... Lefty... try a scratch!" Fen yelled. Lefty moved slowly, preparing to launch his scratch attack.

"Onix. Rock Throw"

The massive Onix moved once again, much quicker than Lefty, hurling a mass of rocks and knocking him back to the ground. Lefty looked at Fen through tired and sad eyes that he had to fight this rock type, Fen felt terrible.

"ugh what was i thinking...poor Lefty, he just wants to sleep, look at him..." Fen thought to himself clenching his eyes shut and balling his fists. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open in realization.

"Lefty....just wants to sleep... and climb trees....HAH! LEFTY! YAWN ATTACK!" Fen called forth. The Slakoth instantly opened its mouth wide, and did what he does best, exhaling a loud full yawn, accompanied by a loud bass tone from his throat. The Onix instantly began to feel its effects and waved slightly.

"Now Lefty! climb up that Onix like a tree!" Fen called with more confidence. The slakoth moved slowly but surely across the ground until it reached the towering stack of rocks that was Onix. He quickly double his pace as he could move much more quickly climbing than walking. He scurried up to the top of the Onix's head, hanging loosely by his right arm from the Onix's horn.

"Okay Lefty... i think you know what to do... FOCUS PUNCH!"

The Onix teetered back and forth as it struggled to stay awake, but worked to no avail. Lefty swung back on top of the Onix's head and held its left arm up high, focusing its might into its fist. The fist began to glow as Lefty jumped into the air slightly and brought it down hard on top of the Onix's head, sending the rock snake smashing hard into the arena floor. Lefty landed on its head with a lazy plop and awaited the smoke to clear to show an undoubtedly unconscious Onix.

"YES!!! WAY TO GO LEFTY!" Fen said, rejoicing at his Slakoth's first battle and victory. Forest jumped into the air as well, cheering for the new addition's first victory. Fen's gaze shifted over to Roisin who had already finished her opponent and awaited the finish. Fen flashed her a small smile and pulled out his pokeball, clutching it in his hand tightly. His first gym win... and it felt good.

"Thanks Roisin... for being my partner." Fen said quietly over the commotion. The announcer cut in over top everyone with his booming voice.

"AND THE VICTORY GOES TO THE CHALLENGERS!"

ooc: omg... why was that such a chore to write...

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It had taken only a few minutes but both Roisin and Fenra were successful in defeating the leader's Pokemon team. And what a battle it was! They had both defeated Brock's Omastar and Onix respectively in the space of a few seconds, of course, it wasn't exactly the best display of teamwork but they managed to grab the win regardless. It took a minute for the dust to settle, but it was soon clear that it was two up for the challengers.

"AND THE VICTORY GOES TO THE CHALLENGERS!"

Kozue immediately fell back onto his feet and proceeded around the arena's side, where both Roisin and Fenra were descending from. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the leader recall his two defeated Pokemon, his expression hidden beneath his shadowy slits for eyes. Seeing Brock standing there so calm and collected made him wonder what he was thinking. Was he upset about being defeated by two new trainers, or was he thinking about his next match against Noah and Kat? But before he could chance a second glance, he finally caught up with the two victors.

"Roisin! Congratulations, you and Totodile were so great!" he beamed, holding her hands in his, before turning his attention to Fenra. "And Fen, I wasn't too sure about you using Lefty, but it worked! Congratulations to both of you!"

Then looking down to the two embodiments of the match's victory, following their trainers down the arena's stone steps, Kozue bent down and embraced the Pokemon with a few pats and small hugs.

"Totodile, Lefty, you two were fantastic!"

OoC: Filler post. ><

EDIT: Kat and Noah's double battle against Brock was about to begin and he was eager to watch how they'd fare against the Gym Leader's next Pokemon team. That was of course, until a small noise caught the blonde's attention. Looking down, he realised it was his mobile phone, the one he had forgotten about bringing all this time, and because of the current situation he was planning on calling whoever it was back, once the match was over. But upon closer inspection, he suddenly identified who it was...

"Makiko? Oh, it's okasan!" he exclaimed suddenly, a hint of curiosity but general excitement filling his voice. "I guess I better take this...um, excuse me, I'll be back soon," he then said to the group before making his way outside into the gym's lobby, answering the call. "Oha Makiko! How are you?"

The pause on the other line immediately caught his attention and his mood changed in an instant. Something was wrong, Makiko, despite being a rather strict and professional government employee, always greeted him and his sister with bubbling enthusiasm, but the strained voice that followed on the other line, sounded uncomfortably out of character, which worried him.

"Kozue, there's been an accident..." his mother finally spoke, in a forced yet believably calm tone, "it's Ai."

It was as if lightning struck him. This was serious. And as he came to think about the day he left, his sister was acting a little strangely, but he had just assumed it was because he was leaving. Instinctively, he responded...

"W-What's wrong? Is she hurt, is she alright?!" he hammered into the phone, his face now beginning flush. He never did take bad news well, and he had a habit of crying whenever something bad happened. It wasn't exactly the most mature response but it was just how he felt.

"Calm down Kozue," came his mother's surprisingly stern voice, "the situation's serious but there's no need for you to stress out. I'm returning to Hoenn to check up on her, she's been hospitalised. I'll be picking you up on the way."

Regardless of the situation, Makiko always remained calm and in control, it was how she was. Plus, her job was always constant pressure and looking after two children was hard enough by itself, so distancing herself from the more emotional conflicts in her life was inevitable. So in respect, she was pretty much ready for anything, which was something he truly admired her for, but he also wished that she'd show a little compassion every once in a while, especially when it involved him or his sister.

But now, there were so many questions he wanted to ask her, but he knew that there wasn't enough time for her to answer them all over the phone, so he'd have to wait until she arrived to pick him up. He also knew that he didn't have long, Makiko was already on her way back from Johto, so she'd be in Pewter soon enough. Bidding a short farewell, the blonde ended the call, the last thing he wanted to do now was to worry his friends, but he had to tell them something...

He didn't want to lie, but as he dried his tears and regained his composure, he decided he'd have to, at least that way, it'd be easier for them. Deciding that he only had a few minutes before his mother's arrival, he rejoined the group inside to see if Kat and Noah's battle had started, while his mind raced, struggling to come up with something to tell them.

Luckily, Kat and Noah hadn't started and seeing his chance, he asked them to come together, all much to their surprise.

"Mhmm...how do I say this?" he started nervously, feigning a smile. "Listen guys, I know it's kind of sudden and I'm truly very sorry about this, but my mum...well, she just called and...well, she told me that she's been called up for something urgent, with work, and needs me and my sister to come with her..." the blonde continued unconfidently, but kept his mood as perky as he could, "but it's only for a little while and I'm sure it's nothing serious! S-So I'll be back really soon! Really..."

The moment he finished his unconvincing ramble, the feeling hit him. He felt horrible, lying to his friends, but he had to make sure that they didn't find out what was going on. If they knew how emotionally weak he was, well...he just couldn't let them know. He didn't want them to worry about him, he just hoped that they'd accept his leaving.

"I'm sure it'll only be a day or two, at most, so I won't be gone too long," he struggled to lie, his smile wavering as he did so.

He had to end it quickly, the horrible feeling he was experiencing was really starting to play with his emotions. Then, as if on cue, the sound of whirling copter blades sounded over the gym. She was here. Suddenly looking up to the group, he gave them a deep and final bow.

"I...I'm really sorry," he said with his head hung, while tears finally started to swell in the corners of his eyes. Luckily they couldn't see him crying, especially since they thought he was only going away for a little while, or else the jig would be up. Biting his lip, he forced out his last words as calmly as he could. "But...thank you, everyone...for everything."

With that, he quickly pulled up while turning around to leave the gym, in an effort to hide his expression. Truth be told, it wasn't only leaving the group that was making him teary, it was the reason why as well. In the end, he just wasn't strong enough.

Outside, he saw the familiar Hoenn government copter sitting on the city's public garden, much to the grief of one of the gardeners, who was telling off the pilot at his window. The blades of the copter were still spinning and the noise it made was perfect for the situation. Hopefully, he wouldn't hear anyone calling for him and he'd be able to leave without completely breaking down. He knew this wasn't the end, but it was going to be a long time before he returned, and even then, he might never see them all again. It was truly a sad moment.

As he made his way towards the landed bird, he saw the carriage door slide open and an ever familiar woman step out. Her short brown hair fluttered wildly under the still propelling blades, but the woman herself seemed unfazed. She stood strongly in place before holding out a hand towards the door, motioning for him to enter. As he reached the carriage, he looked up at his mother who gave him a small smile.

"It's good to see you again Ko-chan," she said softly, still smiling.

The blonde realised he couldn't reply, but smiled in return. It was time to go.

REEDIT:
    As he took his first step inside, he suddenly heard Kat's unmistakable voice calling out to him. He had hoped that none of them would've follow him, he was sure it would've made saying goodbye a lot harder, but then he reasoned that his excuse wasn't exactly the most believable, so he supposed it couldn't be helped.

Hearing her calling out for him to wait, he turned around only to be ambushed by the other blonde's hug. The familiar warmth returned as she wrapped her arms around him. He had missed the sensation and was glad he had the chance to experience it one last time. Pulling slightly apart, the other blonde gave him a small smile, tears now forming in the corners of her eyes. Seeing her like this made him feel like crying too, but he fought the urge to.

It was then that she admitted to believing he had other reasons for leaving and that she knew he'd be gone a lot longer than he had let on, not surprisingly considering his excuse, but she continued, telling him that whenever he was ready and done with whatever he had to do, she would come get him. If he didn't feel like crying before, he definitely felt like it now. But before he could reply, she held up his hand and began inscribing her cell phone number on the inside of his arm, informing him to give her a call when that time came. Then, as a final gesture, she removed the butterfly hair clip from her hair, before sliding it through his, giving him another small smile as she did so.

He didn't know what to say. Pocky, who for some reason held a grudge against the girl, looked on sympathetically, and despite his will to keep them apart, the baby penguin couldn't help but accept the situation. Go also seemed somewhat teary, by the way he was no longer downing Oran Berries by the flipper full, and although his expression remained ever vigilant in its placidness, the stomach Pokemon also seemed to understand the current mood. He didn't want to leave, but another part of him did...for his sister, and if it wasn't then for Makiko, he would've stayed in the other blonde's arms indefinitely.

"Kozue, we have to go," she said with a slight sympathetic smile, before taking a step inside the carriage, "Ai-chan's waiting for us."

The blonde gave his mother a small nod in agreement before turning back to Kat for the last time. Despite all their previous embraces, she had always been the one to draw him into a hug. It was something he happily accepted and looked forward to every time, but now it was his turn. Closing his eyes, he wrapped his arms around the blonde for the last time, his cheek pressed against hers. The sensation hit him once again, the warmth and security only Kat seemed to exuberate, washed over him. Then...it was over.

The carriage door locked into place with a heavy "clunk", as Kozue and his mother, as well as Pocky and Go, took their seats inside. Shuddering as it started to rise, the helicopter veered forward as it blew away what was left of Pewter's public garden. Glancing a final look through the carriage window, the blonde gave a small wave before disappearing into the morning sky.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back