• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Xenocrates: Done and done. :] Thanks for the advice.

IC:

Yaz blurted out, "I'M YAZ!", before smiling and putting his hand through his hair, satisfied. Kat offered up a grin.

"Ohh, you don't hear that name too often, do you?" She put one finger up. "I'm Kat. Oh, but I already said that, didn't I..." She giggled. "Well, I guess I'd better drive it into your head, because when it comes to Pokemon, I'm much better than you, and I always will be!"

It didn't take long for the group to reach the gatehouse after that. Kat pulled her day-long companions along, right arm looped around Fen's, left hand clasped around Noah's, dragging them both behind her. Yaz, who had found his way to the front of the pack, pushed the door to the gatehouse open. It was there that Kat found herself being dragged by one of the two she was currently attached to. It was Fen, who was currently making his way over to the gatehouse wall, seemingly forgetting he was currently hooked onto Kat. He sat down, pulling Kat to the floor with him.

"Ow, Fen-Fe~en!" She whined, rubbing her bum with her free hand. She wasn't going to say anything else. She knew what had happened last time she had complained.

"What?! You mean you weren't paying attention?! That's your job, Fen! You're the smart one!"

Kat sighed to herself. She still felt bad about that. Above all else, though, she hoped Kozue was alright. Shinx and Gastly bounded towards Kat through the gatehouse doors, Shinx standing on his hind legs, front legs up against Kat's bent knees. The blonde reached down and scratched behind the Pokemon's bitten ear. Shinx responded by climbing up into his owner's lap, passing the hill that her knees had created. Kat smiled as he curled up into her lap, purring softly. The girl looked up to see a figure who had gone previously unnoticed.

"Roisin..." Kat mumbled to the only other girl in the group, eyes rolling somewhat. "When did you get here?" She giggled. "Hope that fat butt of yours didn't get stung too bad!"

OOC: This post was short. Sorry. -_- I just had to interact with Roisin so that Jim could post. Now, let's get out of here!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Roisin had been sitting in the deserted gatehouse/ex-café for atleast fifteen minutes; the latter five were filled with throwing Totodile's ball against the wall and catching it. She sat with her head in her hands.

"Ugh, I'm going to have to leave soon... Caterpie needs the Pokémon Center. If I leave they may wait here for me, thinking I'm in the forest... Well, Kat wouldn't." Roisin thought to herself. Her thoughts were ended by a long sigh that left her lips. She'd lost her PokéGear somewhere between boarding the Magnet Train at Goldenrod, arriving at Pewter Station, leaving Pewter Pokémon and arriving at Viridian Pokémon Center. She'd probably be studying a map of Kanto, listening to the Radio or playing a game on the device exclusive to the Johto region.

"Ugh, they'll find me," Roisin thought to herself as she staggered to her feet. She approached the northern door. Suddenly there was a noise behind her, followed by footsteps. The brunette wheeled herself around to find the rest of the Trainers had finally arrived. Fen, Kat, Yaz and Noah all piled through the door. Fen didn't seem to notice Roisin's existence as he slid to the floor. And mumbled something about slacking off or something.

"Roisin..." the blonde mumbled to the brunette, eyes rolling somewhat. "When did you get here?" She giggled. "Hope that fat butt of yours didn't get stung too bad!"

"No, my fat-ass is fine, luckily you managed to scare them off in time," Roisin smiled. "Anyway, Kat me-dear, should we get going?"

Ahh!... Sucky post ;_;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "It's...so...hot..."

The three had been walking for quite some time, when the sudden sigh caught their attention. Ushering for Pocky and Go to slow down as they passed one of the few bus terminals heading back towards Viridian City, Kozue approached the young and obviously perspiring brunette, who was siting with her head against the butt of the terminal seat.

Her next statement came suddenly and caused the blonde to slightly step back, just when he was about to approach her in an effort to offer his assistance, since she obviously looked like she was in need of some relief.

"Maybe I shouldn't of overdressed..."

The fem reddened slightly as the brunette's words caused him to take in more than he had expected, especially when he noticed her rather flattering get up. Then, just as he realised his hand was still outstretched with the same hand towel he had offered Kassandra the night before, which was still surprisingly clean, Kozue suddenly felt a strong gust of wind above him that swept through the terminal causing him to falter mid speech. Coincidently, a flock of Pidgey had just flown overhead when at the same time, the next bus going by the station rocked up. In an instant, the girl leapt up from her sweating seat and into the cool air conditioning of the shuttle.

With a quick bang, the bus shook off and launched down the street before he could move from where he was standing. Both Pocky and Go had sidled up to the boy's side where he quickly regained his composure and gave the two an apologetic smile.

"Guess she didn't see me, heh," he mumbled as his two Pokemon gave each other tired looks, cause despite their loyalty to one another, they all shared quite differing personalities.

Kozue was more of the kind, bubbly and oblivious type of trainer, whereas Pocky held the real metal of the group, and often took charge. Go on the other hand, was more of the laid back, watch-from-the-sidelines kind of Pokemon, who also shared a more subdued but similar impatience to his penguin partner.

"Well guys, let's get going," the blonde suddenly chirped, returning to the path heading further into Viridian Forest, "it's already getting late into the morning and we still haven't seen any sign of the others. I was hoping that girl might've spotted them somewhere...but I guess we'll just have to keep looking."

With an approving squawk, Pocky beat his chest and marched forward with Go slowly trailing behind him, another Oran Berry wedged between his lips. Where the small green blob stored such a supply of berries was a mystery, but it seemed to make him happy, so Kozue didn't question it.

OOC: Bah, I didn't really want to post until after you guys have at least met Brocky (or whoever's running Pewter Gym) since Ko's technically a day behind, but I couldn't wait. And hooray for a crossover reference, although I made it kind of vague and I'm sure only Kat and Jim would even remember it... o30

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: It's CHELSEA! :O Nice reference, Phanima~<3. Oh, so Jim and I were talking about the RP and we decided that this would be a nifty little filler post, and it would give us a chance to go to Pewter quickly, since one of my Pokemon will get super hurt. Ok? OK! :D

IC:

"No, my fat-ass is fine, luckily you managed to scare them off in time," Roisin smiled. "Anyway, Kat me-dear, should we get going?" Kat giggled once more.

"Well, Roisin, are you sure it was I who scared them? Your hair is rather frightful!" With that, Kat stood, Shinx tucked under her arm. She reached out to Roisin with one hand and lifted a strand of Roisin's bushy hair, a look of disgust smeared across her face. She dropped the lock and shook her head.

"Really, dear, you should learn to take better care of yourself!" She turned to the rest of the group, hands balled into fists and placed firmly on her hips. "Well, then. Let's head to Pewter," she began. "Then we can start to train, and maybe then we can hook back up with Kozue!" She offered up a sweet smile, though anyone in the room could tell it was fake.

The blonde was struck by a sudden chill, starting in her neck before traveling all the way down her spine, ending in her lower back. She turned to the door. A light blue color seeped through the cracks, spreading throughout the gatehouse. Where the color had begun to emanate, small ice shards began to form. As the small girl approached the doors through which they had entered, she began to shiver, even through the abundance of clothing that was draped around her body.

"Does anyone else feel that..?" She asked, her voice quivering. When the words escaped her lips, her breath was visible for one brief moment. She vigorously rubbed her arms, trying to stay warm.

Ugh, she thought. Maybe this is what it feels like to be on drugs. I seriously hope I'm not hallucinating.

Peering out the window, Kat noticed even the foliage begin to crystallize. There was no way she was imagining something this big. She had to investigate. She placed her hand on the door handle. Immediately, she withdrew her fingers. The handle was freezing. She retracted her hand into Fen's shirt, clutching the handle once more. It was cold, but she didn't run the risk of freezing her fingers off. She gave the handle a swift yank, an action which yielded zero results. The door was frozen firmly to its hinge.

"Gastly, Shinx, return," she said, pulling out their Pokeballs and hitting them with the beams of red light that shot out of the spheres. "Axel, hunnie, it's your turn." The small Charmander appeared obediently.

"Use Ember, Axel!" The blonde commanded. "Melt that ice!" The orange lizard nodded and turned towards the door. He shot a single flame at the door. The ice melted, though it re-crystallized almost immediately.

"Axel, try again! This time, more firepower!" Kat yelled. Axel readied himself. A steady stream of flames burst from his fang-laden mouth. The ice slowly melted away.

"Now's our chance!" Kat grabbed the door in her bare hand, pulling it open and ducking outside before the door had a chance to refreeze. Axel, however, was left inside. Her hand ached now. She was going to have to treat the burn when they got to Pewter. The outside was just as cold, if not even more frigid. The girl scanned the area. As she did so, small flakes of ice fell on her nose. She looked up, only to see a blue Pokemon flying gracefully through the sky. She wasted no time, whipping out her Pokedex and pointing it upwards.

"Information unknown."

"What do you mean, you don't know?! Junk!" The blonde scowled. "Well, I guess I'll just have to catch it and find out for myself." The Pokemon choice was a no brainer.

"Fearow!" She yelled, pointing his Pokeball upwards. "Go get that Pokemon!" The bird burst forth, flying straight upwards to reach the high-flying Pokemon. He didn't stand a chance. As he came within ten feet of it, his whole body began to crystallize. Fearow plummeted towards the earth, unable to do anything. The bird crashed, hitting the ground with such great force.

"No, Fearow!" Kat whimpered, rushing over to the fallen Pokemon. He was in bad shape. "Good job," she smiled, small tears coming to her eyes. "Now, come back." She touched the frozen bird with the button in the center of the Pokeball, sending it back in. By now, the ice had gone. The girl stood and raced back to the gatehouse, pulling open the door.

"You guys," she exclaimed, looking terrified. "Fearow's in bad shape. I have...I have to get it to a Pokemon Center...now..."

She didn't even wait for the others. She recalled Axel, whom had been waiting patiently for her return, before dashing over to the other door, pulling it open and darting towards Pewter.

OOC: HOMG WHO WAS THAT?! I'm sure you all could tell it was Arti. No legends this early, remember. So...don't go catching it. -_- It's gone anyway.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Despite their minor detour, the three were making fairly good time, well at least Kozue thought they were. It had been about an hour since they had left Viridian and they were already trudging through the entrance of Viridian Forest. An overgrown dirt path was the only thing that led them through the jungle of teetering trees and thickening shrubs.

Waddling ahead, Pocky scouted ahead as he primed himself up for anything that might oppose them in the suddenly darkening forest, while Go remained by his trainer's side as the two slowly followed in tail. Taking in the somewhat eerie yet calming atmosphere, Kozue took some time to admire the environment that was now surrounding him.

"You know, even with the lack of light, it's still pretty nice here, neh?" he chirped as he walked with his hands behind his back, his nose up in the air and with his eyes closed. "It's...peaceful."

Pocky who was still busily scouting ahead of the group, paid little attention to his trainer's statement, when one of his small flippers struck something cold and hard. Reeling in surprise, the baby penguin stumbled backwards into an unsuspecting Go, who accidently swallowed another Oran Berry whole, although this wasn't so much of a problem for the creature, but was a surprise nonetheless.

"Huh? What is it Pocky?"

With a hurried wave and a determined frown, the infant Piplup led the other two back to the scene. Surprisingly, as the teen followed his Pokemon, a sudden chill came over him. Pocky however, continued ahead without hesitation, although being a penguin, he doubted any cool weather would be noticable anyway. And Go's expression was always the same, so he had no idea whether or not the stomach Pokemon was affected at all.

As the three approached the small clearing, the sudden chill he had felt before grew more intense, as if the weather had suddenly decided to switch seasons. It was even stranger since he distinctly remembered the girl at the bus station complaining about the heat, and now for some reason, it had become extremely cold, cold enough to crystalise and freeze the surrounding plants.

Finally catching up to the small penguin, Kozue was at last able to catch his breath before taking in the scene before him. A small cluster of frozen golden pods, the size of computer monitors, littered the overgrown ground.

"U-Uh, what are those?" the blonde inquired as he retreated slightly, obviously repulsed by the bug-like appearance of the fallen cocoons. "And w-why are they all f-frozen?"

It was then that Pocky noticed that the shells were already cracked, meaning that the frozen Kakunas had already become Beedrill, where these Beedrill were however, was a mystery.

"Pocky! Let's keep moving," the fem stammered with a nervous smile as he crept around the split cocoons. "They might be nearby if the shells are still in colour..."

Go who remained nonplused by the situation, slid through the frozen grass without a worry, tailing his chilled trainer, who had small tears in the corners of his eyes as he struggled not to think about being anywhere near or in the vicinity of bugs.

After a short walk, the three continued along like they were before, except now, they were becoming increasingly cold. Even Pocky was hugging himself to keep warm. Kozue had opted for a Gulpin hot bag, and snuggled Go in his arms as they walked.

His breath now turning to mist each time he exhaled, the blonde quickly trudged through the cold damp grass and ice littered treetops, as he focused on getting out of the forest and hopefully into some place warm. It was then that the three noticed that ice was actually beginning to fall. Looking up, the fem saw something that he could never have even been able to comprehend as being real.

Obscured by the covering treetops, the boy ran into a nearby clearing to get a better look, just as the cause of the sudden change in weather, glided gracefully through the sky. Its blue body soared gently through the air, a trail of glittering ice and snow falling behind it.

"W-Wow..." he gasped as he watched the giant bird dissappear into the distance, "w-what was that?"

EDIT: Oh bugger, I just read my post over and I made it seem like morning had turned to night. >3< It's still morning people, I was just trying to describe the shade inside the forest, since it's overgrown and whatnot. Gomen!

Last edited:

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    Upon entering the gatehouse, Yaz instantly spotted Roisin, the bushy haired girl, with her blue crocodile Pokemon. He considered talking to her but very soon decided against it, remembering how he looked. He had no shirt on, his chest was covered in a delicate cocktail of dirt and dried mud and worst of all, he smelt like sweat with a hint of Oddish's 'old lady' sweet scent. All in all, he was in no position to woo a lady right now. In fact, unless he got himself a shower and a shave first, most girls would probably think Yaz was more likely to stab them than anything. At that point, Fen found himself a seat, dragging Kat down with him. Attached to Kat, however, was more than just Fen. Oddly enough, there was another boy who he had never seen before, joined onto the small chain.

"This is messed up." Yaz muttered under his breath, having never seen such an oddity before. The three-man train disconnected and Kat began to talk Roisin. Yaz had never understood one thing about girls, well that was a lie, there was many things he didn't understand, but one thing in particular really got to him. Girls could say whatever they wanted to each other, no matter how mean, cruel or nasty and as long as they put a cute little tone to it, followed by a giggle, it would sound completely innocent. Finding himself a seat, Yaz sighed as he watched Afro and Oddish play with each other, all the while trying to tune out the sound of the girls 'playfully' attacking each other.

Just then, Yaz felt an extremely cold burst of air hit his partially unclothed body. He gasped as the room became colder and colder. His body protested to the change in temperatures, violenty shivering until he pulled out an extremely wrinkled, navy-blue jumper from the bottom of his bag and threw it on. He didn't even realise, or care for that matter, that he had put it on backwards.

"Mud!" Afro squeeled, climbing onto Yaz and under his newly retrieved clothing. Oddish soon followed. Looking up, he noticed a blue light peircing the windows, coming from outside. Eventually, the whole room was at least partially lit up by this strange light. Apparently noticing the light too, Kat made her way towards the window and peered outside. The cold becoming too much for him, he curled himself into a ball and concentrated on the warmth emitting from his two Pokemon's bodies. He looked back up and noticed Kat was gone, a Charmander standing in her place.

"What the...?" He started, the first thought being that Kat had transformed into a Charmander. "This cold's gettin' to my head." he decided, putting his head into his lap and allowing Afro and Oddish to squirm around under his jumper. Eventually, enduring this position, the freezing temperature began to subside and eventually room temperature was restored. Feeling this change, Yaz raised his head once more, peering towards the exit. Yes, everything was right now. The Charmander was gone and Kat had returned. As soon as he looked up however, she opened the door and left. At this, his two companions exited from his jumper and looked up at him, eager to continue.

Yaz stumbled up and to the door, he put his hand on the handle before realising there was still other people here. He quickly turned his head towards them, not really taking anything in and mumbled, "Aye I've gotta get the hell outta this house before I go crazy. I'm going to Pewter". Still slightly dazed, he pushed the door open, allowing his Pokemon out before stepping outside himself.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Noah had seen it, he just didn't know what he had seen. A beam, or something, hit Kat's Fearow. At least, that was what Noah had gathered. It all happened way too quickly to understand, really.

But Kat's Fearow was in trouble. She was cradling it's head in her arms and whispering to it. Or, that's what Noah figured anyway, it was sort of hard to see what was going on three hundred metres away from him.

The Fearow seemed to be hurt, and from what Noah could remember, hurt Pokemon go to the Pokemon Center. Instead of being at the Pokemon hospital they needed to be at, they were still idiotically stuck inside Viridian Forest. Great.

Noah took one last look at the gatehouse before sprinting back to Kat and the Fearow. Kat, had she been crying? Her eyes were red and her face was sort of scarlett. She looks so much prettier when she cries, Noah thought. Shut up, he scolded himself. Her Fearow is the priority here. Not my freaking love life.

"Come on," he grabbed Kat's arms and pulled her up, "Now return Fearow." He instructed lightly. When she had done that he grabbed her hand and ran. "I'm sure you'll agree that what your Pokemon needs most is to be healed." He looked back, some of the people from the group was following them, but in the darkness he was unable to see who.

OoC: I know, I sort of changed your last post, but Noah had to get involved somehow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The peculiar events that should have sparked Fen's interest, for some reason barely phased him. At the sight of the ice, Forest leaped off Fen's head and crawled under his shirt, peeking his head out of the neck of Fen's shirt. Fen watched Kat try valiantly to battle back the ice then attempt to catch a large blue bird outside...it was definitely intriguing him but he had other things on his mind, like his upcoming gym match. Fen stood up slowly as Kat cradled her poor injured Fearow.

"Articuno... the mythological bird of ice. Carter Horing, one of the most known in the study of mythical or "legendary" Pokemon, dedicated his life to studying Articuno and is the leading expert. He described multiple phenomena similar to what we just went through. Seeing as snow isn't specific to this area at all, I would calmly say thats the only explanation. The reports also described its incredible power in vivid detail, at times demolishing plant life just in passing." Fen explained out loud to no one in particular, mainly himself.

Fen walked slowly towards Kat to help her and her pokemon but was interrupted by Noah who had hurried over at the sight of Fen's despaired assistant.

"Come on," he grabbed Kat's arms and pulled her up, "Now return Fearow." He instructed lightly.

Fen looked at him through narrow eyes in complete disgust. Noah had completely turned around from his journey to come back and help a person who clearly had readily available assistance. As Noah grabbed Kat's hand, Fen spoke through bitter tone.

"For someone who was heartless enough to force their pokemon into a Kamikaze attack just to win a minor pokemon battle, you sure seem quite concerned about my assistant's well being, Mankey Boy. You aren't fooling anyone, you should be more concerned about training and less concerned about getting laid." Fen hissed at the boy, glaring at him.

Noah got up and pulled Kat down the road hurridly towards the pokemon center. Fen scoffed at the boy's ignorance and turned to Roisin and spoke to her calmly.

"I'd like to challenge the gym today if you don't mind, Roisin. Could you meet me near the outskirts of town to train together a bit before then, please?" Fen said, returning to his proper bookworm tone of voice. A clear sign of his frustration.

He pushed the door open and Forest climbed back around his body and onto his usual perch in the scruffs of Fen's hair. He walked out slowly without waiting for an answer and made his way to the pokemon center.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It was still quite chilly, but at least it wasn't getting any colder. The weather was probably returning to normal due to the leaving of the giant blue bird, which somehow and coincidently, appeared just as snow and ice started to fall. What it left behind however, was a frozen trail right through and over the forest.

Falling down against the snow, Kozue and his two Pokemon partners took their first chance to catch their breaths since the weather nosedived in the oppoosite direction.

"Haah...it finally stopped snowing..." the blonde huffed as he sat back into the cool snow covered grass, "are you two okay?"

Pocky the Piplup and Go the Gulpin, who had both settled on the opposite side of the path, nodded in response at their trainer's question. They had been trudging non stop for about half an hour through the snow to get to some sort of shelter, hoping not get stuck in the middle of the sudden storm. Luckily for them, it had ended by itself and the weather was quickly starting to heat up once again.

Finally composing himself, the shaggy blonde mop-top cocked his head towards the sky and tried to remember the creature he had seen only moments ago. "Mhmm...I really wonder what that big bird was...it looked like a Pokemon, cept it was way huge. Oh wait! Maybe the others saw it too, I guess I'll ask them about it when I see them again."

Pocky suddenly chirped up and waddled over to a nearby tree, where the bark was soaked from the ice and snow. With an indignant "pip", Pocky pointed to a specific spot underneath a branch that was still covered in a thin layer of ice.

"What do you have there, Pocky?" Kozue started as he brushed himself off before inspecting the tree, where he soon discovered an iced over beehive with a small chunk of it missing. "Oh, it must belong to some Combees, but I guess they left when it started snowing...mhmm, and there's a piece of the hive missing..."

It was then that Go came sliding up with his lips pressed against another Oran Berry, at least that was what the blonde thought when he saw the stomach Pokemon appear. On closer inspection however, he noticed that instead of a berry, Go was swallowing down the snow covered hive piece, where some excess honey was still sitting within.

"W-Wait, Go! Don't eat that!" the boy exclaimed as he pried the frozen hive from the blob's mouth. "If you want some honey, don't eat the hive as well...here..."

Scooping a hand full of the remaining honey, he licked some of it off the back of his hand before holding some out for Go to sample. Expecting an untainted and raw sweetness, he tasted exactly that. It was...nice.

"Mmm, I'll save some of this for later," he chirped happily as he savoured the taste, before pocketing the chunk into his bag, "here Pocky..."

Popping his hand from Go's mouth who was considerably enjoying the taste, he offered what was left to the baby penguin, who had been somewhat well behaved since first meeting his trainer and hadn't nibbled on the boy's fingers since Pallet Town. After breaking the habit, Pocky decided against the temptation and waved off the blonde's offer.

Giving the penguin a puzzled look, Kozue shrugged it off before wiping his hand with his still untouched hand towel.

"Well, I guess it's time to get moving again, don't want to stay out til it gets too hot..." he started as he secured his belongings, "come on, let's go guys."

OOC: An insignificant yet mildly important post on my behalf. The wheels are in motion. >D

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "Well, Roisin, are you sure it was I who scared them? Your hair is rather frightful!" With that, Kat stood, Shinx tucked under her arm. She reached out to Roisin with one hand and lifted a strand of Roisin's bushy hair, a look of disgust smeared across her face. She dropped the lock and shook her head.

"Really, dear, you should learn to take better care of yourself!" She turned to the rest of the group, hands balled into fists and placed firmly on her hips. "Well, then. Let's head to Pewter," she began. "Then we can start to train, and maybe then we can hook back up with Kozue!" She offered up a sweet smile, though anyone in the room could tell it was fake.

As much as Roisin tried, Kat's taunts finally broke through to her self-conscious side and she became aware of her appearance.

"It was that Thunderbolt she woke me up with," Roisin reminded herself. Her hair was usually too straight and flat. Not to draw attention to herself she waited until nobody was looking at her before reaching in her new bag for a hair brush and violently attacking the mess. The result wasn't as great as she'd like but it wasn't such a bushy mess. As Roisin stowed her brush back in her bag, the Pokéball at the top of her bag strap unexpectedly exploded open; the evanescent light quickly formed into Totodile. The crocodilian yawned and started stretching his limbs; however cute it was Roisin was baffled over how he managed to escape from his Pokéball by himself.

Before Roisin could question the azure Pokémon she was interrupted by a huge shiver down her spine. The temperature had been decreasing over the past ten minutes, however it suddenly plummeted down into the sub-zeros. As Roisin exhaled her breath was clearly visible and her body was shivering uncontrollably. She wouldn't be surprised if she had icicles sprouting from her nose; the edges of the windows and doors were becoming cased in ice.

"Use Ember, Axel!" Kat's voice commanded. "Melt that ice!" Roisin whipped around to see the orange shoot a single flame at the door. The ice melted, though it re-crystallized almost immediately.

"Axel, try again! This time, more firepower!" Kat yelled. A steady stream of flames burst from the Charmander's fang-laden mouth. The ice slowly melted away.

"Now's our chance!" Kat grabbed the door in her bare hand, pulling it open and ducking outside before the door had a chance to refreeze. Axel, however, was left inside.

"Totodile, use Water Gun on the window!" Roisin blurted out of nowhere. Totodile opened his mouth wide and unleashed a spiral of water at the window. "What was I thinking, Totodile's Water is freezing and couldn't break glass that's frozen solid," Roisin was right, the second the torrent of water touched the window it crystallized causing Totodile to abandon the attack at risk of being frozen internally. "I wonder if that's what Ice Beam looks like?" Roisin asked herself as she examined the large beam of ice randomly sticking out a whole three feet from the window. Totodile hopped onto her bag and climbed up her arm before hanging off her shoulder, probably to get a better view out of the window, or compare himself too Pocky -which had caused the Pokémon upset earlier- but knowing Totodile it was to hitch a free ride.

"What's THAT?!" Roisin yelled in amazement, she jumped backwards. There was a huge bird outside of the window, flying through the air gracefully yet majestically. The royal-blue bird seemed to be causing the sudden temperature drop, this was proven when Kat's Fearow "When did she get a Fearow?" got frozen solid by entering a five meter radius of the Pokémon. Roisin was about to pull out her trusty Pokédex but there was no need with Fenra being in her presence, he continently started to mumble about the mysterious Pokémon.

"Articuno... the mythological bird of ice. Carter Horing, one of the most known in the study of mythical or "legendary" Pokemon, dedicated his life to studying Articuno and is the leading expert. He described multiple phenomena similar to what we just went through. Seeing as snow isn't specific to this area at all, I would calmly say thats the only explanation. The reports also described its incredible power in vivid detail, at times demolishing plant life just in passing."

Fen approached Kat, obviously wanting to help. Roisin followed "This could be a chance to get into Kat's good-books, at least I'M trying," Fen and Roisin were beaten to it by Noah.

"Come on," he grabbed Kat's arms and pulled her up, "Now return Fearow." He instructed lightly. Fen stopped dead in his tracks and glared at the blue-haired-boy.

"For someone who was heartless enough to force their Pokémon into a Kamikaze attack just to win a minor pokemon battle, you sure seem quite concerned about my assistant's well being, Mankey Boy. You aren't fooling anyone, you should be more concerned about training and less concerned about getting laid." Fen hissed.

Noah and Kat ran off ahead.

"Fen can be mean when he needs to be, there was a reason for it though, I'll give him that." Roisin thought to herself "Mental note, don't get on Fen's bad side". The temperature started to increase rapidly, Totodile had stopped using Roisin's hair for a pillow-scarf combo, which seemed to be the reason he was up there, and jumped down to the floor.

"I'd like to challenge the gym today if you don't mind, Roisin. Could you meet me near the outskirts of town to train together a bit before then, please?" Fen said, returning to his regular tone of voice.

"Sure I would, I need to go to the Pokémon center first. I need to heal- you've never met my other Pokémon have you?" Roisin paused. "Let's get going to the Pokémon center and we can train nearby until the afternoon if you wa-" Roisin was cut off. Something had caught her eye. A green arachnid Pokémon scuttled in between Fen and Roisin and carried on north to Pewter. "Totodile, it's that Spinarak, again! Get it!" Totodile leaped off her shoulder and the two gave chase. "Come on Fen!" she yelled back to the green haired boy and his Treecko.

Within about two minutes the Pokémon center was visible, however Spinarak was not.

Trainer Kat

Years
    "Come on." Kat felt someone wrap their fingers around her elbow and pull her into a standing position. Turning, she saw a familiar mop of blue-green hair. "Now return Fearow," Noah instructed. When she had done that he grabbed her hand. "I'm sure you'll agree that what your Pokemon needs most is to be healed."

"Y-yeah..." she managed, through small sniffs. It was true, she had been crying. It was the first time she had used Fearow, and it was badly hurt. "I can't believe I'm such a bad trainer..." she whimpered, wiping away hot tears with the back of her hand. A piercing voice broke her sadness.

"For someone who was heartless enough to force their pokemon into a Kamikaze attack just to win a minor pokemon battle, you sure seem quite concerned about my assistant's well being, Mankey Boy. You aren't fooling anyone, you should be more concerned about training and less concerned about getting laid." Fen hissed at the boy, glaring at him.

His words stung her, even though they were directed at Noah. She hated to think that Fen thought she would...that she was...easy. Before she could open her mouth to respond, she felt Noah tugging at her arm, pulling her down the path, which was a straight-shot to the Pokemon Center. Ordinarily, she would pull away from him and tell him to keep his filthy hands off of her, but...

It's for Fearow... she reminded herself.

After a few minutes of running, Noah pulled her through the doors of the Pokemon Center. Kat could take it from there. Breaking free from Noah's grasp, she raced up to the front desk.

"Nurse..." she whimpered, setting Fearow's Pokeball down on the counter. "My Fearow, it's...it's hurt badly..." The blonde pulled out her other Pokeballs. "These ones could use some healing, too, but...Fearow..." She looked down. The nurse put her hand over Kat's, offering her a warm smile.

"There, there," she said in a soothing tone. "Your Fearow will be just fine. I'll make sure it makes a full recovery." At that, she handed the Pokeballs to a Chansey, who was standing patiently behind the desk. The Chansey smiled and took them in the back to a nearby emergency room. The red-haired nurse turned to leave.

"Ah, nurse..." Kat began hesitantly. The nurse turned to Kat. "Well, uh...we were at the Pokemon Center in Viridian and...well...you look a lot like the nurse there..." The nurse gave her a smile.

"We're sisters," she said joyfully, before turning to deal with Fearow. Kat turned, making her way back to Noah.

"Thanks," she said, smiling sadly. She placed her hand on top of his head, ruffling his hair. "And, I'm sorry. If it wasn't for my foolish mistake, we could be training now..." Turning her head, she looked out the window, seeing Roisin bound up the path before entering the Pokemon Center. A few minutes passed before Fen came walking towards the Center, rather slowly, Kat noted. Before he reached the Pokemon Center, she exited to meet him.

"Fen..." she looked down at her feet before looking up at him, giving him a sad smile. "Nurse Joy...she thinks Fearow will be okay..." She looked down again, emitting a sad chuckle. "It's only been a day, and already I messed up...I should just stop this already...I'm not fit to be a Pokemon trainer..." Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes as she brought her face back up to look at Fen's.

"I'm sorry...for everything." She sighed. "I was awful last night. I..." The blonde paused, searching for words. "I don't know...I...You're my friend, Fen, and I don't want that to end, especially not for...something stupid I said. And not because you think I'm...easy." The tears flowed down her cheeks more rapidly now. Refraining from wiping them away, she smiled. "At least now you know that Mankey Boy is capable of selflessness, even if it is faux selflessness. Write that down in your notebook."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Fen walked slowly down the path with his hands crossed behind his head, enjoying the clear skies that had appeared after the departure of Articuno. The cool breeze left in its wake was actually quiet enjoyable. He looked straight to see a visibly flustered Kat coming to meet him before he entered the center.

"Hey Kat hows ----" He was cut off before he could finish speaking.

"Fen..." she looked down at her feet before looking up at him, giving him a sad smile. "Nurse Joy...she thinks Fearow will be okay..." She looked down again, emitting a sad chuckle. "It's only been a day, and already I messed up...I should just stop this already...I'm not fit to be a Pokemon trainer..." Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes as she brought her face back up to look at Fen's.

Fen and stood in his place, under complete shock, Forest's eyes were also wide with the sudden sorrowful confrontation. He wanted to say something but couldn't figure out how to even console her. Talking with girls was definitely not one of his strong points, let alone an upset girl. She continued again without skipping a beat

"I'm sorry...for everything." She sighed. "I was awful last night. I..." The blonde paused, searching for words. "I don't know...I...You're my friend, Fen, and I don't want that to end, especially not for...something stupid I said. And not because you think I'm...easy." The tears flowed down her cheeks more rapidly now. Refraining from wiping them away, she smiled. "At least now you know that Mankey Boy is capable of selflessness, even if it is faux selflessness. Write that down in your notebook."

Fen stared at her for a moment, since he didn't know how to treat a girl... he'd just treat her like a guy. He smiled, then removed a hand from behind his head and slapped it down on her shoulder.

"Not fit to be a trainer? You were just the only trainer who had the guts to stand up to a legendary pokemon... Don't beat yourself up over it, this isn't the assistant i met yesterday talking to me. What happened in the forest is passed, what you need to do..." Fen slapped his other hand on her other shoulder and smiled even more, and about faced her back to the pokemon center, "is go inside, get your clothes washed, take a nice hot bath, and let nurse joy take care of your pokemon. You've got a match to be worried about, no?"

Fen finished talking and steered her through the automatic doors back into the center. He gave her shoulders a playful squeeze and leaned in close.

"I plan on challenging the gym today... want to come cheer me on? I'll wait till you're finished getting cleaned up." he whispered to her so the other trainers wouldn't hear, before sending her off toward the back of the pokemon center.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Roisin gleefully bounded up the path. The sight of the Pokémon center lifted her spirits, Caterpie needed healing and Totodile would benefit from a quick check up also after his two battles with Spinarak and his battle with Shinx. She pushed open the glass double doors and quickly made her way to the front desk; it was only yesterday morning that she was in this very Pokémon center.

As they reached the counter, Totodile started to make seemingly involuntary jumps as if he was trying to see what was happening behind it. Roisin smiled and lifted the Pokémon onto the counter so he could see.

"Nurse Joy!" Roisin yelled. The pink haired Nurse turned around and greeted the girl. "My Caterpie won a battle, but she was poisoned in the process. That was last night, can you take a look at her?" Roisin detached the second Pokéball from her bag strap and handed it over.

"I'll see what I can d~" the Nurse paused. "Did you say your name was Roisin?" the Nurse asked her quizzically.

"Yes, Roisin Rinku from Mahogany Town," she answered.

"You left your, Poké-thingy here the other night, before you left for Pallet Town." The nurse rummaged through the pocket on her apron, after delving into the bottomless pit she eventually pulled out a familiar piece of technology. The strange shaped piece of equipment was crimson and black, matching her Pokédex in that respect. She took her missing PokéGear from Nurse Joy and stowed it into her bag.

"Thank you so much," Roisin thanked the nurse with a smile. The Nurse took Caterpie's Pokéball and she give it a quick run through the minor-injury machine which made a rhythmic jingle and the Pokéball was given back to her. The Nurse then quickly sprayed Totodile with a spray contained in a purple bottle – a potion- and then Roisin thanked the nurse and walked away. "Okay, Caterpie!" she announced as she released the golden Caterpie from her Pokéball. The Pokémon dived at Roisin's chest as if she was giving her a hug. In a very faced paced motion, the hyperactive little Caterpie climbed up her face, onto her head and then launched a stringshot at the ceiling. Cateprie used the silk as a rope to climb up so she could craw along the ceiling -upside down- and continue running wild.

"Caterpie get down from there!" Roisin yelled. Caterpie crawled along the ceiling, down the wall and darted across the floor past Roisin, causing her to give chase. It was a good two minutes before she could catch Caterpie -with a little help from Totodile- and the energetic Caterpillar took her position on Roisin's left shoulder. Roisin gave a mental sigh and headed over to the depressed Kat and intelligent Fen, both of which had just entered the center together.

"Kat-!" Roisin yelled as she charged over to the girl, Totodile in tow. She threw her arms around the girl before realizing it would probably be the last thing she ever did. "H-how's Fearow, and you, is it going to be okay, are you okay?"

Trainer Kat

Years
    Fen stared at her for a moment, since he didn't know how to treat a girl... he'd just treat her like a guy. He smiled, then removed a hand from behind his head and slapped it down on her shoulder.

"Not fit to be a trainer? You were just the only trainer who had the guts to stand up to a legendary pokemon... Don't beat yourself up over it, this isn't the assistant i met yesterday talking to me. What happened in the forest is passed, what you need to do..." Fen slapped his other hand on her other shoulder and smiled even more, and about faced her back to the pokemon center, "is go inside, get your clothes washed, take a nice hot bath, and let nurse joy take care of your pokemon. You've got a match to be worried about, no?"

"Ah..." Kat stopped herself before smiling and nodding. "Yeah. You're right. Thanks, Fen-Fen." Calling him his usual nickname felt...good. She'd missed him, and she wasn't going to lie about that. As she was herded back into the Pokemon center, she felt his hands momentarily squeeze her shoulders. He leaned in towards her.

"I plan on challenging the gym today... want to come cheer me on? I'll wait till you're finished getting cleaned up." he whispered to her so the other trainers wouldn't hear, before sending her off toward the back of the pokemon center. Kat turned back towards Fen for a moment.

"Heh," she grinned. "What kind of an assistant would I be if I didn't? Of course I will." She spoke in a somewhat hushed tone, though still audible. As she turned to go to the back of the center, she heard her name.

"Kat-!" Roisin yelled as she charged over to the girl, Totodile in tow. She threw her arms around the girl before realizing it would probably be the last thing she ever did. Crushed in the brunette's grip, Kat groaned. What the hell did Roisin think she was doing?

"H-how's Fearow, and you, is it going to be okay, are you okay?" Kat froze. Was Roisin actually...being...nice..?

"Um.." The blonde began. "I...I'm fine...I...Fearow's expected to make a full recovery..." Her arms hung loosely by her sides as her chin rest on Roisin's shoulder. Eventually, she was freed from the girl's grip. It was awkward now, to say the least. The two females had gone through the past day with utter dislike for one another, and now, something like this occurred. Kat searched for words amongst the silence. After what seemed like an eternity, she noticed the PokeGear in Roisin's fist.

"You're from Johto?!" She exclaimed. "So am I! Goldenrod, to be exact!" Well, maybe she did have a newfound respect for Roisin. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Give Fen back his clothes." She gave Roisin a sheepish grin. "Don't start the match without me!" She laughed before adding; "you stink. You should probably take a shower too." The comment wasn't intended to be mean, like her previous ones.

OOC: It's a short post, but I'm tired and I cba to post more. xD; Yay, Kat and Roisin are becoming friends! I'll write Kat's escapade in the Pokemon Center tomorrow.

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
    As Yaz exited the guardhouse which marked the checkpoint between Viridian Forest and Pewter, he spotted the effects of the sudden rush of extreme cold. The ground was wet under his feet from the melted ice and trees around him were frozen to the point where you could no longer bend the leaves. He didn't know what did this, but whatever it was, it was relentlessly powerful. "Damn..." Yaz said to himself under his breath as he looked around at the damage a change in temperatures could make.

"Deesh!" Oddish called as it strayed off the path and to a tree which sat a few metres from Yaz. He soon found out what caught its attention. A yellow cocoon-like Pokemon was at the base of the tree. At first glance it appeared to be a Kakuna but as he got closer to it he noticed it lacked many of Kakuna's usual features. No, instead of the complex body and peircing black eyes normally possessed by Beedril's pre-evolved form, it had a curved body with a portruding centre, which looked like a nose. The yellow colour of its hide was misleading, it being a Metapod.

"Kip..." Afro said, sounding upset as it stared at the oddly coloured Pokemon. He understood why it was upset, this Metapod was dead. Slowly touching it with the tip of his finger, he noticed that its body was very cold on the inside. It must have been frozen solid just then.

"Let's go." He swiftly added, turning away and back onto the path. His Pokemon obediently followed, wanting to get to Pewter as much as he did. As he walked, a thought struck his mind; the first Pokemon Gym was in Pewter. But he just started, could he possibly beat a gym? He looked down at his Pokemon, they both seemed to be rather playful and carefree, much like himself, how could they possibly stand up to someone as experienced as a gym leader?

Very soon, they reached the outskirts of Pewter. It was late morning, definately not any sort of peak time, so the streets were fairly empty. The party managed to locate the Pokemon centre fairly quickly and subsequently entered.

As he walked towards the counter, he noticed that the group he had met in the forest had already arrived. The two girls, Kat and Roisin (Roisin appeared to have combed her hair down), were now chatting and giggling. These were the same girls who were tearing into each other less than an hour earlier. He tried to comprehend it as well as any man would be able to but without avail.

He arrived at the counter to find another pretty nurse, similar looking to the Viridian City one, standing with a smile. "Can I help you?" She brightly asked.

Yaz thought of a few ways he could reply, all of which would put him in the same position as he was in last night. He decided against those choices and simply said "Yeah." He put Afro and Oddish on the counter and then added, "Can you just heal my Pokemon? Oh and I also need a room."

"Certainly." She responed as he returned his Pokemon into their balls and handed them to her. She put the two Pokeballs into a machine just by the counter before retreating into a back door. When she returned, he retrieved the balls from the machine and handed them to Yaz, as well as a key with its room number on it.

"Thanks." He said, resisting the urge to say something which would get him removed. He re-released Afro and Oddish before making his way up a flight of stairs and finding his room. He unlocked the door and stepped inside.

It was simple, having a single bed with white sheets and fairly worn down, brown carpet. To the right was a half-open door containing the bathroom. Yaz threw his bag onto the bed and began to strip down, throwing peices of clothing on the ground as he walked towards the bathroom. The bathroom was as simple as the room, having a combined tub-shower, a toilet and a sink, all in white. He chose to have a bath, wanting to soak after the tiresome two days.

"Ya ya ye, coco jumbo, ya ya ye." Yaz sung while relaxing in a hot bath. Afro paddled on the surface of the water and Oddish sat on the side, apprently not minding their trainer's singing.

"Mud Mud Kip, Mud Mud Kip Kip, Mud Mud Kip." Afro sung along in Unison, causing Yaz to burst out laughing. It apparently took offence to this and fired an icy-cold jet of water at his face, hitting him right between the eyes. He gasped as the cold water hit him, slightly undermining the effect of the hot bath.

"Hey! You learnt watergun!" He happily announced, not caring that it learnt the attack on him. "Awesome!" He grinned.

OOC: Sorry I've been a bit inactive lately, I started writing this post like 3 times and kept losing inspiration =(

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Haah...we made it..." the blonde breathed as he heaved his tired and sore-all-over body across the gate house entrance, sprawling out onto the chilled tiled floor, "huu...I finally made it to Pewter..."

Contrary to his exclaimation, Kozue had only reached the Viridian Forest's gate house, which was in fact only a paths away from Pewter. Still, after trudging through snow and ice for almost an hour, as well as going through a sudden shift in climate, finding temporary shelter away from the fluxuating weather was more than welcomed on the boy's behalf. Pocky and Go, his two accompanying Pokemon, seemed to think so too...well, at least Pocky seemed to think so. The stomach Pokemon's expression remained ever unmoving as he followed his trainer through the entrance.

Turning over onto his back, the blonde finally caught his breath again. The circular lights that dotted the unsually high ceiling shone down on him like miniature spotlights, their warmth only reaching a few metres short of his lying figure. It was then that the sound of approaching footsteps caught his attention. Sitting up, Kozue looked around to find the only other person in the building coming down from the second floor stairs.

"Oh! Hello there," the gate house officer started as he walked over to the blonde, "are you passing through to Pewter?"

"Um yeah, I'm just passing through," the boy replied, sitting up so that he faced the officer who was returning to his counter seat, "I'm supposed to be going to Pewter with a few of my friends, we're going to challenge the Gym Leader today. Oh wait! Did you by any chance, happen to see a group of teenagers come by? I'm trying to catch up with them..."

"Mhmm you know, I think I did see a group of kids go through, but I'm not too sure," the officer continued, leaning back into his seat as he put his feet up on the counter, "I was upstairs trying to see what was causing all of this snow fall and out of the window, I think I saw a group of teens heading towards Pewter, they must've come in and left before I could greet them. One of them was holding a Fearow in her arms, it looked like it was in bad shape..."

"That's them!" Kozue chirped as he leapt to his feet, recognising Marcus' gift to Kat. "I can't believe I found them, I should hurry! Thank you so much officer!"

With a swift bow and a small wave for his two partners to follow his lead, the blonde rushed out of the gate house and onto the short path leading to the second city, the next home to their first Pokemon Gym Leader challenge.

Trainer Kat

Years
    After Roisin responded to her innocent comment, Kat walked over to Nurse Joy's desk.

"Ah, excuse me?" She said, somewhat forcefully.

"Yes?" Nurse Joy responded, turning towards her. "Ah, your Fearow should be better in no time at all." Kat smiled.

"That's great!" She exclaimed. "Um, I was wondering, could I use your washer and dryer? Oh, and a bathtub." Nurse Joy pointed around the corner.

"Take that hallway and turn left. You'll see the washer and dryer. Across the hall from that, is a tub you can use." At the sight of Kat's disgusted face, Nurse Joy giggled. "Don't worry," she soothed the girl. "I assure you, it's very clean." Kat thanked the nurse and walked down the hall, dirty clothes in hand.

Ugh, she groaned. This bath is going to feel SO good after walking around all day. She stopped when she reached the two machines propped against the wall.

"Uhh..." She nervously eyed the buttons. "Now how...do you do this..." Kat deposited her clothes into the washer, and, after adding far too much soap, entered the bathroom. After all, what kind of assistant would she be if she didn't clean Fen's clothes before returning them? Instantly, she started the bath. Stepping out of the pants, she pulled the oversized shirt over her head. At this point, she was glad she had brought something to sleep in. The white spaghetti strap tank top she slid on, and the lime green cotton shorts that now adorned her lower half were far from suitable attire. After all, the shorts were far too high-cut to actually be considered an article of clothing. The blonde carried Fen's rumpled clothes out to the machines, and put them in.

"Well," she reasoned. "Since there are more clothes, 'guess I should add more soap!" At that, she added another scoopful and closed the lid, pressing the button to start the process. When she re-entered the bathroom, she took off these clothes and threw them to the side, stepping into her freshly drawn bath and turning off the faucet. A sigh escaped her lips as she let her hair down and sunk lower into the bath. It felt more than incredible. After a few moments of soaking, she lathered shampoo onto her hands and ran her fingers through her hair. She dipped her head into the water, rinsing the shampoo out. As she came up for air, she noticed water seeping under the door of the bathtub. Quickly, she exited the bath and poked her head out the door, cracking it a little. What she saw horrified her. The washing machine was spilling over, coating the floor in water and soap suds.

The blonde yanked her shorts and top on, darting out into the hall to deal with the overflowing machine. After a moment of panic, she opened the lid and reached in, pulling the clothes out from the soapy mess. As she held the dripping articles in her hands, she dumped them in the dryer and started that. When she turned to deal with the washer once more, her feet slid out from under her, throwing her onto her ass as she let out a loud scream.

"Ow," she moaned, rubbing her backside and standing.

------​

Once she was dried off, she took the now warm clothes out to the lobby, depositing Fen's in his arms.

"Here," she panted. "They're clean, although it wasn't easy to get them that way..." Her own blue tube top and jeans were thrown onto a nearby couch as she approached the counter to retrieve her now-healed Pokemon. She had decided to stay in her miniscule tank top and short shorts, at least until her hair dried. With that, she clipped her side bag onto her hips.

"Well, Noah?" She turned to him and crossed the room to reach him, plopping both her hands on his shoulders and bringing her face close to his. "Shall we go train?" At that, she smiled innocently, her wet hair dripping onto her bare arms.

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Walking along with his 2 new Pokemon and an egg, all that was received in Auto's first day of his journey was a bit overwhelming for him. Everything was happened extremely fast, it was amazing how it had happened too. Bulbasaur was walking on Auto's right side holding the egg with it's vines and Squirtle was walking on his left side, often looking over at the egg to see if it was okay.

The path they were walking led them into a denser forest-like environment, and as they walked further and further, the more insecure Auto had become. It was almost like he knew they were going the wrong way, but he didn't bother saying or doing anything about it.

Suddenly Bulbasaur went flying out of sight as Auto jumped backwards and Squirtle stood his ground and carefully timing itself to jump up and catch the egg as it flew out of Bulbasaur's grip. Squirtle jumped about 4 feet into the air, and caught it, landing back on a pile of leaves on the floor. Bulbasaur was lying on the floor with its eyes closed, struggling to get back up. Auto then looked and saw it was a large bird-like Pokemon. As Auto looked closer, it was a Swellow. It made a bird call, and one more Tailow appeared from a tree above.

"Oh hell no, they want a tag match. Squirtle, give me the egg." said Auto as Squirtle handed over the egg and turned to helped Bulbasaur get up.

"I might not know how to do this, but Squirtle launch a Bubble attack at Swellow, and Bulbasaur use Leech Seed towards Tailow, now!"

Bulbasaur nodded and Squirtle grunted. Immediately, Squirtle opened it's mouth and a large bubble squeezed itself out of there, followed by many other mediocre bubbles to Swellow and the bird Pokemon was hit and taken aback. Bulbasaur released a seed like thing towards Tailow, and as the seed hit, vines began to viciously surround and wrap the other bird Pokemon, making bird calls and trying to rid itself of this attack.

"Great you guys, we've got them. Now, Bulbasaur switch up with Squirtle and use Razor Leaf at Swellow, Squirtle use Water Gun."

Bulbasaur jumped into the air and faced his next opponent, the one who originally knocked him out. He turned so that the pre-mature flower on it's back faced the Swellow, and released a flurry of razor-sharp leaves, cutting and damaging it's foe. In the meantime, Squirtle jumped and took a deep breathe to fill it's lungs, and once that was done, released a beam of water which knocked Tailow off of the floor, and it hit the tree behind it. Squirtle nor Bulbasaur stopped their attack, they kept on with it to make sure the damage was there.

Swellow and Tailow both managed to finally escape the attacks, and flew in the air, tired and weak. They began to furiously flap their wings, causing a strong gust attack towards Auto's Pokemon.

"Lets finish this guys, Bulbasaur use Vine Whip to wrap both Pokemon up, and Squirtle use Water Pulse!"

Bulbasaur growled loudly, trying to battle it's way through the strong winds and finally found a gap in the wind, clutching both Pokemon, one vine on each. Squirtle was now surrounded in a blue aurora and opened it's mouth again, forming a ball of water and energy. In a splits-second time, Squirtle released and ultrasonic wave, which made Bulbasaur slightly cringe and forced Auto to cover his ears and close his eyes halfway. Once Squirtle was done, Bulbasaur released the two Pokemon from it's strong grip and sighed as both Swellow and Tailow hit the ground, majorly hurt from the flurry of attacks it had endured.

"Great job, we're going to need that type of Power to defeat the gym leader in Pewter City." said Auto as he crawled towards his two Pokemon and pet them softly atop both of their heads, both smiling.

"Now if only I knew how to get there!"

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Noah had been waiting in the Pokemon Center for nothing in paticular. He was in one of those moods where you wait for something to happen, but don't bother doing anything yourself. He had got Kat's Fearow to the Pokemon Center, he's be fine, according to Nurse Joy. The blue-haired kid realised how tired he was and laid his head down on the back of the chair he was sitting on.

Mahogany.

The chair was made of it, Noah could tell from the sleek feel and the red-brown colour. Hopefully I'll end up in Mahogany Town someday, on this crazy journey. I'd be able to go to the Lake of Rage... With my friends.

Noah glanced over at Fenra. Is he my friend? Noah was unable to answer.

Noah was tired, but he was also hungry. Did they do food in Pokemon Centers? Maybe... It was possible, he supposed. The boy strolled over to the marble counter that the pink-haired Nurse was reading a book at. "Excuse me, Miss." Noah interupted her reading session. "But, is there any food here?"

The nurse looked up at the him, frowned and said; "Yes, over there - you know, under the sign saying cafè."

Noah blushed at his own idioticy. "Thanks, eh..." Noah tried to think up a lie. "I'm French, you see, we don't have the word 'cafè' in our language." He said in a new, thick accent.

Joy smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Really? I was sure that the word 'cafè' was a French word to begin with." She remarked.

Noah groaned silently before raising a hand to silence her. "It is, but we don't speak French where I live, we speak... Cantonese!"

"I see." Nurse Joy put her head in her hands to stop herself laughing.

Noah nodded and briskly walked away. He entered the cafè, it was a small room. Desolate as well, but Noah didn't care. He had seen a strawberry yogurt. The boy hastily purchased the frothy, pink yogurt and walked back into the Pokemon Center.

Noah watched Kat enter the main room of the Pokemon Center. She walked over to Fanra and gave him something before she walked over to Noah. "Well, Noah?" She turned to him and crossed the room to reach him, plopping both her hands on his shoulders and bringing her face close to his. "Shall we go train?" At that, she smiled innocently, her wet hair dripping onto her bare arms.

Noah nodded causally, as if it was no big deal. The two kids turned and Noah was hit by something solid, and painful. He shook his head and realised that his strawberry yogurt had dropped. "Damn it!" He cursed.

He turned around to see what had happened, Fenra was looked straight at him from the other corner of the room, grinning. Noah looked down at his feet to find a pebble. No way.

That was when Noah thought back:

"For someone who was heartless enough to force their pokemon into a Kamikaze attack just to win a minor pokemon battle, you sure seem quite concerned about my assistant's well being, Mankey Boy. You aren't fooling anyone, you should be more concerned about training and less concerned about getting laid."

Fenra had said that.

Well, if he that low a view of Noah, surely he's expect some sort of emotional outburst. The blue-haired boy turned to Kat. "Just one sec, 'kay?" He said to her before he raced over to Fenra and punched him across the face.

OoC: You're going to have to read between the lines to get that post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Fen sat alone in the center, tapping his fingers on the table, contemplating how to go about his training. Kat walked over to him, dropping his clothes off in his lap. Kat approached him from the side, carrying the clothes she had cleaned.

"Here," she panted. "They're clean, although it wasn't easy to get them that way..."

"Thanks, good luck training today..." Fen said as she walked away. He smiled at the fresh clean clothes and drifted into thought. The usual thought provoked blank stare spread across his face, a clear sign that Fen was thinking hard about something.

"Hm.... so lets see.... I have two pokemon now. Forest...and Slakoth. The battle in the forest suggests that Slakoth CAN move quickly... when he wants to...And i know Forest is more than capable of obeying without fail. But that being said... that punch that Forest got from Slakoth the other night... means Slakoth also has some real power in those little fists... I need to see it again... it was so strong...Now the only question... is should I let him get stronger by fighting the Pewter gym... or go for the sure fire win" Fen thought to himself as a small grin spread across his face thinking of his Slakoth's power.

Fen finally snapped out of his thought induced trance to see Noah walking towards him.

"...what do you wa--" Fen was cut off by a swift punch straight to his jaw. The surprise of the attack caused Fen to fall backwards in his seat. Forest hung on to tufts of hair best he could as all Fen's belongings toppled overhead. A small pokeball popped into the air, and a bright poured out of the ball, revealing a small brown pokemon. Without warning, the Slakoth proceeded to swing its long left arm around and punch Noah back in the face with incredible force, sending him sliding across the center. Slakoth landed with a plop on the floor and yawned loud, returning to his slumberous state. The Slakoth clearly didn't appreciate assaults on its master.

Fen sat up in awe, rubbing his jaw. Completely ignoring the pain, he scrambled for his pokedex and pointed it at Slakoth.

"Focus Punch. A move that can be utilized by a Slakoth's tendency to store immense amounts of energy by sleeping all day" The female voice responded from the pokedex.

"Focus... Punch..." Fen said aloud in awe, looking at Noah across the room. "Thats a great punch you've got there, Slakoth! How about a name... since it was a left hook... how about... Lefty!" Fen said excitedly. Slakoth showed indifference at the name as it drifted back to sleep. Fen shrugged, calling him back to its pokeball with a long red beam of light. Fen scooped up his belongings and stood the chair up, dusting himself off. He looked through narrow eyes across the room again at Noah.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Fen yelled. "you act more like a Mankey everytime i see you!"

Fen pulled out his note pad and pen and began reciting loudly what he was writing down.

"DISPLAYS CONSTANT STUPIDITY. IRRATIONAL ANGER. AND DOESN'T APPEAR TO HAVE ANY SORT OF COMMON SOCIAL GRACE. SUBJECT APPEARS TO BE A HOPELESS LOSS TO SOCIETY AND COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION OUTSIDE OF PERSONAL GAIN. MUCH LIKE A MANKEY BEGGING FOR A BANANA OR IN THIS CASE. ATTENTION" Fen finished, flipping the notepad closed furiously and shoved the chair into the table and stormed out the center in the opposite direction.

"Sorry about that, Nurse Joy. Roisin, come on, we've got training to do." Fen said with a still spiteful tone of voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back