• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grass pokemon Club! (finally!)

Bulbasaurpowerpow

Kanto Starters Club Founder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2006
    duh?I mean, like, in Pokemon Cronicles, Ash's Bulbasaur just used one solarbeam and made all the Primeape scared, anyone remember that episode?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Well most Grass pokemons r very cute and Flower grass types r used better in contests wen it coms 2 intense battles pokemons like Venusaur, Shiftry,Cacturne,Ivysaur,etc can be use

I mean u seriously cant think a cute skiploom fighting against a rough pokemon

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Bulbasaurpowerpow said:
    duh?I mean, like, in Pokemon Cronicles, Ash's Bulbasaur just used one solarbeam and made all the Primeape scared, anyone remember that episode?
    yeah I remember that episode, Journey to the starting line, its called. Gilbert comes to Pallet Town to choose his starter pok?mon.
    here is a picture of the character and his Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    well I try to capture pictures from episodes like how i got the trainer-bulbasaur image. but pictures can be found from certain sites etc.

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
    Years
    A-one said:
    Well most Grass pokemons r very cute and Flower grass types r used better in contests wen it coms 2 intense battles pokemons like Venusaur, Shiftry,Cacturne,Ivysaur,etc can be use

I mean u seriously cant think a cute skiploom fighting against a rough pokemon

Well... I guess you're right on several accounts... but still... many Pokemon that were underestimated pulled through in battle.

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    good pic of the Roselia, ShinyEspeon. how about that Bulbasaur image in my last post?:P

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    thanks, and your pictures in your are really good too!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I also think u r partialy rite they do pull out but it would b risky 2 use'em in high profile battles.Remember the Grass pokemon battle contest in Johto .Skiploom fot xtremely well but i was a bit down seeing him hurt

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
    Years
    True... true... but what kind of battle would it be if a Pokemon just swept through and didn't have a challenge? You could actually see growth and progress... like when Ash's Bulbasaur learned Solarbeam... it was awesome...

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Bulbasaur will b counted in Grass type battle pokemons bcos of their roughness
    and since it evolves into Venusaur ,grass pokemons like Hoppip even if they evolve they r of the same size.Mysterios valley was often i never miss that ep i liked how Bulbasaur shouted b4 releasin the Solarbeam

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah similar to how May's Bulbasaur learned Petal Dance in "Where's Armaldo"

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    cool animation of Treecko A-one- and here is something from me

Back