• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
  • After Chris had finished searching the gym and worked out where he needed to go next, he did one last sweep of the outside of the gym before setting out towards cerulean city. As he left the viridian city gates and stepped onto route 2, Chris returned Eevee to his pokeball "Sorry Eevee but untill your a bit stronger your staying in there when theres wild pokemon around". Just as he clipped Eevee's pokeball to his belt he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. His left hand whiped back to grab his pokedex while his right still hovered over his pokeballs, lifting up the dex it said "Mankey, the pig monkey pokemon, this pokemon has an anger that often gets it into fights even if it knows it cant win, this pokemon will continue fighting till it faints or perishes" 'great' thought Chris, 'how am I gunna get out of this one without hurting it' the mankey lept from the bushes at Chris who threw down a pokeball "Jynx, use water pulse". Jynx emmerged from the ball infront of Chris and launched a ring of water that stopped the attack, mankey landed on his feet getting angrier. Mankey tried to low kick again, "Jynx, water pulse" Jynx's water pulse stopped the attack again, now "Now Jynx, use ice beam on its hands and feet" The ice beam hit Mankey trapping its hands and feet in ice. Not being able to move just made Mankey's rage worse and it began pulling at the ice, if he kept it up he would hurt himself, "Jynx lovely kiss" said Chris as he reached into his bag" Jynx blew a kiss to the Mankey who fell asleep. Chris pulled out a small spray bottle and appoached the Mankey, and sprayed some of the liquid in the bottle onto the pokemon. While it was asleep Chris checked it over for other injuries, thankfully there were none, Chris recalled Jynx and sent out Magmar to melt the ice and put Mankey onto some nice soft grass in the shade of a tree for it to sleep in and continued walking towards Viridian forrest

Chris entered the gate house just before the forrest and sent out his pokemon, "here guys, have some food" once everyone had finished he recalled most of his team and went just outside of the gatehouse and to do some tackle training with Eevee

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To scythe: Your character is definantly a Brock. Can't wait to meet you :)]

My Post:

Blue walked out into Route 2 with his father's words on his shoulders.

"Blue, please be careful...Don't do anything reckless."

Blue knew exactly what he meant; don't get too involved with Team Rocket. Blue knew he was right after what happened to him by their leader, but he had to get involved. He started this journey for the pokemon league, but to also get revenge.

Blue thought about the old gym in Viridian City and wondered if he would get really involved with it like his father did. He just shrugged and walked on; It was only his second day into the journey.

Blue's only intention was to get to Viridian Forest. He didn't care about capturing any of the pokemon or battling any trainers. He needed Growlithe to save his strength for the Viridian Woods. He might have been a fire pokemon, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be surprised.

The trees got thicker and thicker the closest Blue got to the entrance of the woods. Blue finally saw the gateway and a figure standing in it. Blue could make out a person and an Eevee. Eevee was slamming itself into a tree, Blue figured it was training. As he got closer to the person, he noticed the person right away, it was someone who was at the lab with him.

"Hey, I recognize you; you were at Professor Oak's lab," said Blue when he got close enough to the boy.

The boy turned around to look at Blue. "Yeah, I recognize you too uh..."

"Blue," said Blue. "You?"

"Chris," introduced the boy. He held a hand out and Blue shook it. "You know, maybe we could stick together for a while. I can heal you pokemon in the woods if you need it."

Blue thought for a moment. This guy could really help out in his journey through the woods. Blue nodded and smiled. "Alright, let's go!"

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    Chapter 2 Route 1

Stevey, taking his first steps was nervous, for he finally has started his pokemon journey. Aipom continued to stay on top of Stevey's head.

"I am going to let the whole gang out, I don't like to contain them into the pokeball all the time." Stevey said to Aipom, as Aipom shrugged in agreement.

"Go, Houndour, go Swablu!" Stevey yelled as he released the pokemon.

Swablu and Houndour both excited to be outside with Stevey, continued their journey across Route 1. The grass was lengthy and height, and quite hard to see across a long distance, so an attack at anytime is dangerous, if Stevey doesn't act quick.

"Gawk!" A pidgey shreeked.

A wild pidgey attack Stevey and his pokemon. Stevey then called out his Houndour, to ember it. One ember took care of the pidgey.

"Great job Houndour you did great." Stevey complemented.
    "Houndour, hound." Houndour replied.

Couple hours went by, as Aipom, Swablu, and Houndour, were all tired from a long day of battling. The 4 sat down and started to rest.

"Hey you" A strange voice said.

"Huh what, who are you?" Stevey responded. The two looked at each other in a minute gaze.

"My name is John, i have 3 pokemon, and you have 3 pokemon, and i would like to know if you want to battle, i undertstand if you are too scared." John said, while chuckling.

"I never turn down a battle." Stevey said.

The two got int a battle formation. John sent out his Lotad, where Stevey sent out his Swablu.

"Swablu, use Peck!" Stevey yelled.

"Lotad, try to dodge, and attack it" John quickly orderd.

Swablu was too fast for Lotad, in which a peck, almost Ko'ed the pour lotad.

"He has no idea whats coming for him right now." John said to himself. "Lotad, get up and use Nature Power!"

"Nature Power?" Stevey sad to himself.

A huge black sky came up, and a wave crashed down, and swallowed Swablu, John thought Swablu was done for, but ripping through the wave, Swablu flew through and pecked Lotad one more time, and the 2 fainted, Swablu was exhausted.

John sent out Doduo, Stevey sent out Houndour. This battle went down fast, because even though dodou had great speed, it couldn't out pace Houndour's embers.

John, then sent out Squirtle.

"Squirtle Bubble!" John commanded.

Squirtle's bubbles, sufficiently beat Houndour. Stevey then Sent out Aipom. The battle looked like a stalemate, because the two could not find a way to beat the other, with no type advantage. Finally Stevey's Aipom came out victorious, beating squirtle.

"Great battle" They said to eachother.

John walked away into the night, as the Stevey and his pokemon arrived at Vidirian city pokemon center, where they rested for the night.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Stevey Poo: Good Post, just one thing. You're still on Route 1. Look next to the chapter name and you will see the number of posts required for that chapter in paranthesis. You can put part two of chapter two and chapter 3 together in your next post if you want so you can catch up.
    Houndour grew to level 7!
    Swablu grew to level 7!
    Aipom grew to level 6!
    Houndour learned Howl!
    Aipom learned Sand-Attack!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Trainer name- Colin Aaron Ronald
    Gender-Male
    Age-14
    Birthdate-August 27, 1994

Appearance-

Personality- Colin is very calm and collected. He has a sarcastic nature, but at the same time is always caring. He had a troublesome upbringing (More about this later), which lead to his aggressiveness in stressful and rough times. His love of Pokemon is deep, and shows off his love of Pokemon whenever he can, whether it be through clothing or gloating his knowledge. Did I mention he is very intelligent?

History- While his father was always away on business (Although he got great presents from him [Mainly the Riolu egg]), his mother was harsh and very dominant. She pushed the rules hard, and was very hard with punishments. Whenever he was yelled at, he grew aggressive, which he carried throughout his life. His mother did have a gentle side that rarely showed, most notably when she gave him a Sneasel egg.

Pokemon

Eevee/Aether
    Gender-Male
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl, Return (Through TM)
    How Obtained- Colin found Eevee abandoned on a beach, and rescued it. Eevee rejected Colin at first, but grew a powerful friendship. Have total trust for each other.

Riolu/Achilles
    Gender-Male
    Attacks- Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure
    How Obtained- Hatched from an egg his father was given during a business trip to Saffron City

Sneasel/Nemesis
    Gender-Male
    Attacks- Scratch, Leer, Taunt
    How obtained- His mother bread the Sneasel, given as a gift

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To KP-Jacob- Good Profile. You're Accepted. You can go ahead and post for chapter one and part one of chapter two. You'll have to go back a page to find both the chapters.

To everyone: Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • To Professor Oak!!!

"Honey, up, NOW!" Screamed Colin's mom. It appeared she was more motivated on getting Colin to start his journey that he was himself.

"Alright, alright, I'm up. Jeez, calm yourself woman!" Colin yelled down sarcastically.

"Excuse me young man?" She questioned.

"Umm, nothing, forget it," He replied, hoping she didn't notice.

"Right..." She yelled up.

Colin thought to himself, "Dang, she noticed."

Colin hurried to get ready, slipped on his normal apparel of a blue teeshirt, black pants, and his trusty black sunglasses. He grabbed his three Pokeballs from the desk, and put them around his waist.

Chris ran down stairs, while his mother started saying...

"Eat some breakfast, you will need your energy for today."

"I'm good mom, I'm so nervous I can't eat!"

"Well, in that case, go see Professor Oak and start your journey, before I have to delay your journey AGAIN for failing to follow my orders."

"I'M OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Bye honey, I'm going to miss you," She said lovingly.

Colin thought to himself, "You know what, I think I'll actually miss you too. It's just sad that dad wasn't here to see me off."

Colin ran out of the door, knowing that the other trainers had already embarked on his journey, seeing as he over slept (OoC: Haha, and I started the RP late too xD). He decided to sprint as fast as he could to Oak's lab from the adrenaline rush from the excitement. Colin ran into the door and said...

"Sorry I'm so late professor, I just over slept by accident."

"Not a problem young man, and I can see you already have a few of your own Pokemon. So all you are going to need is a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs. I can tell you know what Pokeballs are for, but a Pokedex is a high-tech encyclopedia with information on all discovered Pokemon. You are going to use it a lot on your journey," Oak said with wide eyes, as he thought of his journey when he was younger.

"Thanks Professor, well I'm off to my journey! Bye for now, hopefully we will meet again sooner or later!" Colin said with glee.

Colin sprinted out of Oak's lab, and down through Pallet to the entrance of Route 1. Chris thought to himself, "Here we go, one step for me, one big step for the journeys of all the new trainers."

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • The Real Start

As Colin started off from Pallet into Route 1, he saw a busy area, full of trainers and wild Pokemon. Colin decided the first thing to do was to get battling experience, so he walked up to the first trainer he saw.

"Hey kid, do you want to have a battle?" He said kindly.

"Sure, I'll take down a noob anyday!" Said the snarky trainer.

"Well, SOMEONE is in a good mood today, eh?" Colin responded sarcastically.

"How about you shut up and take out your Pokemon. It's a 2 on 2 battle, got it?" Said the trainer.

"Got it. Remember to THROW your Pokeball so your Pokemon comes out," Colin replied in his normal sarcastic way.

"Alright, go Pidgey!" The trainer threw his Pokeball, and in a brilliant white light, a bird Pokemon appeared.

Colin used his Pokedex to determine it was a Pidgey, a flying type. He thought to himself, "Let's use my ice type, should be a sinch!"

"Go Nemesis!" After throwing his Pokeball, his Sneasel appeared before him. "Seeing as I'm the noob, I'll take the first move. Alright Sneasel, charge Pidgey and use Scratch attack!"

With Nemesis being extremely fast, he landed an easy hit on Pidgey, who faltered back, taking a serious blow.

"No problem Pidgey, return with a Sand Attack, followed by Tackle!"

The Pidgey launched sand at Nemesis, which quickly blinded him, but he recovered in time to dodge the Tackle attack.

"Use another Scratch Nemesis!!" Orded Colin.

Nemesis charged in again, but the trainer said, "Meet it with a Tackle attack!" Pidgey and Nemesis collided, and both fell to the ground. Nemesis could barely stand, but Pidgey was knocked out.

"Good job Pidgey, the noob got a lucky shot in, return!"

Colin replied, "Lucky, you just lost round 1 by a first timer! How do you feel about that?"

"Like you got lucky! Now come on out Poochyena!"

A dark gray Pokemon appeared before the trainer, and Colin used his Pokedex to realize it was a Dark type, and it was very strong.

"This should be interesting. Nemesis, start it off with Leer this time!"

Nemesis' Leer hit head on, and Poochyena's defenses were weakened.

"Poochyena, use Tackle!"

Poochyena hit with a lightning Tackle attack, which knocked out Nemesis.

"No, Nemesis!!! You'll be okay, return now," Colin said to comfort Nemesis.

"The poor baby is crying over his knock out Pokemon, how cute!"

"Stuff it, idiot. Come on out Aether!!!"

Colin's trusted companion, Aether the Eevee, appeared at his side. Aether was Colin's strongest Pokemon, and he needed him most now.

"Aether, use Tackle attack!!"

"Do the same Poochyena!"

The two collided head-on, and both fell to the ground. Both managed to stand up from each other's blows.

"Poochyena, use Howl to power your attacks!"

Poochyena's Howl was a lethal move at this time, but Colin thought of something!

"Aether, use Return while it uses Howl!!!"

Aether's Return was powerful from the bond that he and Colin shared, and by no suprise, the Poochyena was knocked out!

"Great job Aether, way to take him down!"

"Meh, beginner's luck," replied the trainer.

"Okay, I need to know your name," said Colin.

"The names Justin, and I think we might just be rivals from this point on," Justin replied with a grin.

"I guess so, hope we can battle again later!"

"Same to you, same to you," Justin said as he walked away.

"Return Aether!" Aether returned to it's Pokeball through a beam of red light.

Colin thought to himself, "What a great battle! Wait a second, what is that lying on the ground under that tree?"

Colin walked to the bottom of the tree, and saw a disc lying there.

"TM 75? Hmm, isn't that for Swords Dance?"

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To KB-Jacobs: Hmm...I don't know either lol. Anyway to the second post: Good post, just in the future you can't find a tm and battle in the same post, but I'll let you slide this time.
    Sneasel grew to level 8!
    Eevee grew to level 7!
    You found a TM 75!
    Sneasel learned Quick Attack!

You can now put the end of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 together. Sadly, mostly everyone is ready to move on, so I'm going to post Chapter 5. (I did say Chapter 4 earlier. My bad.) You can still catch up. Same goes to you Stevey Poo.

Chapter 5: Viridian Forest (4 posts)
    The first major obstacle for all trainers. The forest is a dark place filled with many different pokemon, especially bug pokemon. Bug trainers lurk through the woods looking for new pokemon to catch and new pokemon to battle. This path can be dangerous for some trainers.
    Wild Pokemon
    Caterpie

Level- 3-6
    Type- Bug
    Attacks- Tackle, String Shot
    Ability- Shield Dust
    Rarity- Common

Wurmple

Level- 3-6
    Type- Bug
    Attacks- Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting
    Ability- Shield Dust
    Rarity- Common

Spinarak

Level- 3-6
    Type- Bug
    Attacks- Poison Sting, String Shot
    Ability- Swarm/Insomnia
    Rarity- Uncommon

Aipom

Level- 3-6
    Type-Normal
    Attacks- Scratch, Tail Whip
    Ability- Run Away/ Pickup
    Rarity- Uncommon

Pikachu

Level- 3-6
    Type- Electric
    Attacks- Thundershock, Growl
    Ability- Static
    Rarity- Rare

Turtwig

Level- 3-6
    Type- Grass
    Attacks- Tackle, Withdraw
    Ability- Overgrow
    Rarity- Rare

Bulbasaur

Level- 3-6
    Type- Grass
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl
    Ability- Overgrown
    Rarity- Rare

Yes, I know, there are a lot of pokemon and a lot of rare ones too. Just know that if you're about to attack those beginner pokemon, all of them will appear in the rp at some point and you can't have everyone on your team and your posts should be preety good to get these pokemon. Chapters with 3 or more posts is also a great oppurtunity to make up little mini-stories. Check out Zimvee's rp if you want to see some examples. Have fun!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • OoC: Since I'm behind, I'm not going to include titles for my posts until I'm caught up

Part 2B

"Who do I use this TM on? Well, I guess I should use it on Riolu, as it is a fighting type."
    (OoC: Please allow Riolu to learn Swords Dance)

After finding and using the TM, Colin decided to hurry through Route 1. His Pokemon were tired, hungry, and needed to get a good healing. While walking along the route though, he stumbled across and old man sitting on a ledge.

Colin was curious, so he decided to ask, "Hey mister, why are you just sitting here?"

"Well, I look for new trainers to tell some useful information. It pertains to evolution of Pokemon, you see," Replied the old man, with a big grin, realizing that Colin was a new trainer.

Colin needed to know this information. "Please sir, tell me what you know!"

"I was hoping you would say that. You see, there are some new methods to evolve Pokemon through. For example, Pokemon can evolve through friendship. Some of the most common ones are Pichu, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Eevee, and Riolu."

"Eevee and Riolu!" Jacob exclaimed. "I have both of those Pokemon!!!"

"Well, it's very lucky you decided to listen to me. Eevee evolves into two different Pokemon through friendship, while Riolu can only evolve into one. In the day time, Riolu will evolve into Lucario if it loves and trusts you enough."

Jacob thought to himself how much he loved his Riolu, and hoped the feeling was mutual.

"And Eevee, well it's quite peculiar. If it is day time and it loves and trusts you enough, it will evolve into an Espeon. The same goes for at night time, just it will evolve into Umbreon."

Colin had never heard of these Pokemon, and was getting very excited. Right then and there, he decided he wanted on of those Pokemon.

"Thanks sir, for the information. Knowing me, they'll most likely evolve in 15 minutes tops!" Jacob remarked sarcastically, as he does with most things.

"Yes. I'm sure. I saw you battle earlier, and I can tell that Eevee has a deep bond with you," Replied the old man.

Colin walked away with many thoughts in his head. The main one: How to get them to evolve as fast as they can!

After wandering around for another 10 minutes, Colin saw the entrance to Viridian City. He thought to himself, "Here we are, my first big city."

Colin ran into the city as fast as he could, to start to explore the world!

Part 3

Colin knew the first thing to do was to find a Pokemon Center. He knew that Aether and Nemesis needed a good rest. He searched for 5 minutes, but then he realized he was 10 feet away from it! He ran right inside to the main counter.

"Hello there miss, is there any chance that I could have my Pokemon healed? I haver money to pay with," Colin said. But the nurse just gave him a quick smile.

"Money isn't needed for our services, we do it for free. Oh, and in case you didn't know, my name is Nurse Joy. My siblings and I all run different Pokemon Centers throughout Kanto."

Colin was surprised. He didn't know that such nice people would help him on his journey.

"Thanks Nurse Joy, I really appreciate it. Do you know anywhere I can stay for the night? I have to just continue moving forward, and I'm going to need the rest."

"You can stay here, of course! We let all trainers stay here that need a place to sleep. Your room is down the hall and to the left."

"Wow, thanks for the hospitality. One last thing, I'm going to need some food, as any growing boy needs. I'll just assume you have a place to eat here as well!" Colin remarked sarcastically, just trying to joke around.

"Actually, we do have a place you can eat. In the cafeteria to my right," Nurse Joy said with a smile.

Colin thought to himself, "Wow, what a place, and there's a lot of them around Kanto! This will really make my journey go smoothly."

"Thank you Nurse Joy, for everything. Bye for now," Colin replied. He knew it was time to go sight seeing.

As Colin walked through Viridian, he saw a Pokemon Mart, and the old Gym. He knew that Team Rocket's leader, Giovanni, used to own the gym.

"Now that the gym is run down, no need to bother myself with it," Colin thought.

He decided to go to the PokeMart, knowing that he would need some materials for the next step of the journey.

As Colin walked through the door, he saw some more trainers pass right by him, with all their new items in hand.

"Excuse me sir, but I would like to buy some items for the next trek of my journey? Could you tell me what you have, and what you recommend?" Colin as tentatively.

"Of course! We have Pokeballs, Potions, Antidotes, Full Heals, Awakenings, and Paralyze Heals. I would recommend some Pokeballs and Antidotes, as Virdian Forest has Pokemon that can poison you."

Colin thought, "Poisoning isn't good, I NEED Antidotes."

"Could I get 2 Pokeballs, a 2 Antidotes please?" Colin asked.

"Sure you can, that will come to 600 Pokedollars."

Colin payed his tab and scurries back to the Pokemon Center, excited for his trip. He fell asleep with his Pokemon in their balls. He knew that he needed the rest.

"Tomorrow will be great!"

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To KP-Jacobs- Good job for both posts. You can go ahead and post for route 2. You've almost caught up!
    Riolu learned Swords Dance!
    You got two Potions!
    You got two Antidotes!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Part 4

Colin exited the Pokemon Center and embarked to Route 2. He knew that he needed a balanced team, so he went searching for another Pokemon to catch.

He searched through the grass, but he couldn't find anything to fight.

Suddenly, something attack Colin from behind, and knocked him onto his face.

"Hey, what was that for!!!" Colin yelled.

He turned around only to see a wild bird Pokemon.

"Hmm, I wonder what that is," Colin thought to himself.

He raised to his Pokedex to learn more.

"Taillow, the Tiny Swallow Pokemon. It dislikes cold seasons. They migrate to other lands in search of warmth, flying over 180 miles a day."

Jacob thought, "Wow, it has great endurance. That seems to match what I'm looking for in my team."

Knowing that Achilles was weak to flying types, he thought it would be great battle experience.

"Now that Achilles has Swords Dance, it can take ANYTHING on!" Colin thought sarcastically to himself. He knew he could take the Taillow.

"Come on out Achilles!!" Colin said as he threw his Pokeball in the air.

In a brilliant white light, Achilles the Riolu appeared before Colin.

"Alright buddy, let's start his off with a Swords Dance to power up your attacks!"

Achilles performed the Swords Dance technique, while at the same time Taillow used Focus Energy.

"Okay Achilles, we have to be careful, if it's Peck hits you critically you might be done for. So charge it with a quick attack!"

Achilles burst through the ground at a lightning fast speed, striking Taillow to the ground quickly.

"Good shot buddy!!'

Taillow recovered quckly, and it charged a Peck attack. Just from looking at Taillow, he could tell it was critical."

"Crap, this is going to knock you out!" Jacob thought to himself, but remembered something about Achilles.

"Quick, use Endure to brace yourself!'

Knowing Endure would allow Achilles to get one last strike in, Achilles braced itself for the incoming Peck attack. Taillow struck hard, and it recoiled from Endure.

"Quck, while it's stunned, use Quick attack once more!"

With a lightning quick attack, Taillow was hit directly, and knocked onto the ground.

"Now it's my turn. GO POKEBALL!" Jacob yelled.

The Pokeball retrieved Taillow into the ball. It shook back and forth, while the center flicked back and forth between red and white. Was it caught, or was the attempt futile?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To KP-Jacobs: Awesome! Both to the post and the fact that you're all caught up! I like how you used a pokemon weaker than Taillow to give it a great battle experience! You definantly deserve that pokemon!
    You caught a Level 5 Female Taillow! (Update your trainer card)

My first Viridian Forest Post...

Blue and his new companion, Chris took their first step in the woods. It wasn't anything like Blue ever imagined it would be. It was a dark and scary-looking place that looked dangerous to walk through. Blue just took a deep breath and walked in. If he wanted to get to Pewter, and closer to Team Rocket, he needed to stay brave and get through these woods.

Chris just looked back and forth between Blue and the woods. Blue wondered how he felt. He just began to walk through the woods without thinking another thing about it with Chris following. They walked for a few hours and talked about why they had began their adventures and whether it was because of Team Rocket or not. "I started because of something horrible that Team Rocket did to my father," Blue explained to Chris. "I want to avenge my father along with help out the world by taking them out." Chris talked to him a little until they heard a cry. It was a desperate cry. Blue and Chris looked at each other and then ran to the source of the cry.

When Blue and Chris made it, they saw a small pokemon being attacked by a swarm of bug pokemon. It looked like nothing more than a small green turtle. "We gotta help it!" shouted Blue. He pulled out Growlithe's pokeball. "Growlithe use ember on those bugs!" Blue shouted. Chris pulled out his own pokeball and helped as well. Growlithe scorched half the bugs while Chris took care of the rest.

Blue ran to the pokemon who looked pretty hurt. "Chris, you said you knew how to treat pokemon. Can you help it?"

Chris walked up. "Sure, I can help it." He treated the pokemon giving it medication. A few minutes later the pokemon replied to Chris's caring happily. Blue smiled and pulled out his pokedex. It identified the pokemon as a Turtwig, a grass pokemon.

Soon, the pokemon jumped on Blue. He gasped and looked down at the small grass pokemon. Blue didn't know a wild pokemon that could be so friendly.

"It seems to like you," said Chris laughing. "It thanks you for saving it."

"Turt, turt," said the pokemon happily.

"Do- do you want to go with me, Turtwig?" Blue asked. The Turtwig responded happily. Blue smiled. "Well then, welcome to the team." Blue pulled out a pokeball and clicked the button. Turtwig was sucked into the ball, becoming Blue's new pokemon and key in beating the upcoming gym leader.

OOC: Tried to give you some to do some activity to do, Triaspia. Hope its enough :)

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • The Start of Viridian Forest

Colin decided to go for another battle after picking up his new Taillow, which he had promptly healed at the Pokemon Center first. Colin decided to nickname Starly Iris.

After entering the forest, Colin
    looked for the nearest trainer he could find.

After searching for 15 minutes, he found a kid, who look 11 years old, with a net in hand.

"Hey kid, what's the net for?" Colin asked curiously.

"I'm a bug catcher! I try to catch all the bugs I can. The net is just too look badass though!" The bug catcher said as he started laughing.

"Right...You look TOTALLY badass," Colin said with a smirk. "Anyways, want to have a battle?"

"Sure, I'm pretty bored anyways. Say, let's make it a double battle. In a double battle, you send out two Pokemon, and so does your opponent. Then both work together as a team." Said the bug catcher.

"Sounds good to me," Colin said, but he was thinking he was going to get killed seeing as he had no clue what he was doing.

"Alright, go Metapod and Kakuna!" The bug catcher cried.

He threw his Pokeballs in the air, and two cocoon-like Pokemon came out. Colin already knew about these Pokemon, so he decided to not use his Pokedex this time.

"I choose you, Achilles and Iris!"

In a brilliant light, Achilles the Riolu and Iris the Taillow appeared.

"Iris, I know you are a new member of the team, but get ready for your first official battle!" Colin said with excitement. "Achilles, use Swords Dance. Iris, use Growl!"

Achilles increased his attack power, while Iris weakened Metapod's and Kakuna's.

"Metapod, use String shot on Starly, Kakuna, you Tackle Taillow!"

The String Shot wrapped around Iris, holding it in place while Kakuna rammed it. Iris was knocked back.

"Thank god that was weak Iris, that could have been worse. Good use of Growl. Now Achilles and Iris, take out Metapod with Quick attack and Tackle!"

"Metapod, try to get out of the way."

Sadly, Metapod was much slower that both of the speedy Pokemon, and took direct hits from both. Metapod was knocked out!

"Good job Metapod, take a nice rest. Kakuna, use Harden!"

With the increased defense that Kakuna gained, Colin realized it would be harder to take it out.

"Achilles, another Swords Dance, Iris, Tackle!!" Colin commanded.

Achilles powered up while Iris charged, doing some decent damage. She was bounced back due to the hardness of Kakuna.

"Kakuna, Tackle Riolu!!"

You could tell the attack would be critical from afar.

"Achilles, ENDURE!! Iris, jump out of the way!"

As Iris moved, the attack hit Achilles powerfully, but the Endure made Kakuna become stunned.

"One last time you two, Quick Attack and Tackle!!"

The combined power of their attacks took out Kakuna in a devastating blow.

"Good fight kid. Come back Kakuna, you need to rest," Said the bug catcher with dismay from losing.

"Too bad you just got pwned kid!" Colin said sarcastically.

The kid took it to heart though, and ran away.

Colin screamed out, "I didn't really mean that, I'm sorry!!" Colin looked down at his Pokemon.

"Return you two, you deserve a great rest."

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To KP-Jacob: Umm...You have a Taillow, not a Starly. Go back and edit your post. Just delete Starly's name and replace it with Taillow. Dunno where you got mixed up...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • OoC: Having two RPs going at once, with both just catching a flying type confused me xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back