• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    okay, check out the profile in the other thread and then fix yours. When you fix that then I'll accept you.

No more sign-ups. Sign-Ups are closed!

Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Okay, I'm just taking this one thing at a time. Now each post after the first chapter should circle around one thing like capturing a pokemon or doing a battle, or whatever. It shouldn't be where you capture a pokemon, and then battle, and then capture another pokemon. Nope, don't work that way.

To Triaspia: If you beat me to a post, then you can just post and I'll follow off of what you said. Like if you said you watched Blue battle, then I'll make up a battle. You don't have to wait for me. I doing so many other rps that I can hardly get around for posting for this one.
    ooc: Wolf is an injured poochyena that Panther is helping but it might just become a recruit in chapter 3

ok now for chapter 2 part 2 the gates of viridian city

The next morning Panther, wolf, and Blaze wake up to findthat the storm has ended.

"Finally the storm has ended" said Panther.

"Char charmander" replied Blaze.

"Poochy?" asked Wolf.

"Yeah i guess we should get you to the pokecenter by tomorrow" said Panther. Panther, Blaze, and Wolf start to go north when they arrive at a fork in the road.

"The sign says that the path on the left leads to Viridian city" said Panther, "so lets go left."

"Poochy" agreed Wolf

"char charmander" replied Blaze. The group takes the left path and stopsat a sign that says welcome to viridian city the eternally green paradice.

"Almost to the pokecenter" said Panther, "we should go to the pokecenter immediately." Panther's team heads towards the pokecenter after arriving at viridian city's gate.

chapter 3- viridian city plus a new recruit

Panther's team arrives at the pokecenter.

"Nurse joy this poochyena is injured" said Panther, "I want to help it so it can feel better."

"certainly" replied nurse joy. Nurse Joy takes wolf into the recovery room so it can heal while Panther wonders what to do when he spys a p.c.

"maybe I could deposit Brachio in the p.c. just in case wolf wants to join the team" said Panther. Panther walks up to the p.c and deposits Brachio into p.c. box one.

"Ok the poochyena is feeling better" said nurse joy.

"poochy" barked Wolf happily. Wolf walksup to panther and happily licks him.

"Do you want to join the team?" asked Panther.

"Poochy" answered Wolf happily. Panther touches Wolf with a pokeball and Wolf happily goes in without a struggle.

"Thank you wolf" said Panther,"You will become the best poochyena ever." Panther exits the pokecenter with Blaze and his new pokemon.

"char charmander" said Blaze.

"yeah i guess we should go to route 2" said Panther. Panther's team heads for route 2.

"next stop Pewter city" said Panther. Panther's team arrives at the edge of viridian city.

"let's set up camp here" said Panther.

"Char charmander" agreed Blaze. panther and his team sets up camp at the edge of viridian city and route 2 for the night.

OOC: I might evolve Wolf into a mightyena at level 18 and i am also wondering if wolf might be the same poochyena that Pika_Matster414 scared away earlier.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Okay, the posts were a little bit better, thanks. Now when you do your next post on Route 2 circle around one topic like battle a trainer or capture a pokemon or something. Once again, you can refer to some of the other posts if confused. And also, I'm going to make your bio and alter some of your pokemon's attacks so they match a level 5 begginer pokemon. Check the bio in the other thread first for your pokemon's moves before making your next post.

I'm going to put my post here in a minute....

Years
    OOC: Im gonna update my team sothat brachioisin storage and wolf is in the party
    chapter 4- battle against a bug catcher
    The next morning Panther's group wakes up to find a bug catcher looking down at them.

"What do you want?" asked Panther.

"I challenge youto a pokemon battle" replied the bug catcher.

"ok" said Panther.

"Caterpie i choose you" said the bug catcher.

"BLAZE COME ON OUT!" exclaimed Panther.

"heh" laughed the bug catcher, "Caterpie use tackle."

"Blaze ember" commanded Panther. Blaze unleashes a gream flame from his mouth.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled the bug catcher "MY ONLY POKEMON!"

"Victory comes to those who practice" said Panther, "luck only comes to those who don't." Having defeated the bug catcher and getting stronger Panther decides to train Wolf in viridian forest once he arrives there.

"Poochy" barked Wolf.

"yeah i see the sign too" said Panther, "I guess should read it." Panther reads the sign which says "Viridian forest gate free lodging in the guard house."

"I guess we should stay in the guard house for the night" said Panther. Panther and his team stays in the guard house for the night.

OOC: Blaze is probably getting stronger i will change my bio so that Wolf is in the party and brachio is in storage (Brachio will make a come back in pewter and cerulean city gyms.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I will tell you how much your pokemon has grown after each post.
    Charmander grew to level 9!
    Now you can do part of the Viridian Forest.

Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I will tell you how much your pokemon has grown after each post.
    Charmander grew to level 9!
    Now you can do part of the Viridian Forest.

Chapter5- viridian forest part 1
    Panther wakes up along with his team and heads into the forest.

"well nothing much except a caterpie tackling Wolf" yelled Panther, "Wolf use tackle."

"POOCHY" howled Wolf. Wolf charges the caterpie at full speed and sends the caterpie flying.

"Uh take it easy" said Panther. The same caterpiethen returns for round 2.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" yelled Panther, "DOES CATERPIE EVER GIVE UP?"

"Poochy" barked Wolf.

"Caterpie the caterpillar pokemon, it never gives up in a fight even against a pidgey" answered Panther's pokedex.

"OK Wolf, this time make sure it lands in a carvannah infested pond" said Panther. Poochyena sends the caterpie flying again.

"FINALLY" said Panther angrily, "I HOPE!"

"Poochy" agreed Wolf.

"I think we should rest" said Panther.

"Char" replied Blaze

"Poochy" answered Wolf. Panther's team set up camp so they could rest.

OOC:part 2 will have round 3 of this epic battle

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I'll just say this, your posts are "interesting"
    Poochyena grew to level 6!

My 3rd post...

Blue continued to walk through the dark Viridian Forest. He knew that he had to have been close by now. He never realized how much he could miss sunlight. Next to him walking was Blue's new turtwig. Blue knew he needed to get her ready for the upcoming gym battle.

Then Blue saw a trainer point at him and began to yell. "Hey, kid in the weird outfit, do you want to battle?!" Blue just sighed. He wondered if he would ever be referred by something different than "Kid in the outfit".

"Sure, bud, let's go," Blue mumbled. He just pointed his finger out towards the field. "Turtwig, go," he said. Turtwig rushed out on the field.

The kid pulled out a pokeball and threw it out on the field. "Go, Pidgey!" he shouted. A tiny bird pokemon appeared on the field.

Grr... Flying pokemon have the advantage over grass, Blue thought. "Turtwig, use tackle!" he shouted. Turtwig ran up and slammed the pokemon making it slam into the ground. Well, so far so good, Blue thought.

"Pidgey, use gust!" shouted the trainer. Pidgey blew wind and it hit Turtwig, making it slam into one of the trees. Blue knew that she took some serious damage from the attack.

"Now use tackle!" shouted the trainer. Pidgey came zooming head-first after Turtwig.

"Turtwig, you're stronger! Use tackle back!" Turtwig leaped in the air and both of the pokemon slammed together. Turtwig managed to land back on her feet while the pidgey flew back and hit a tree.

The trainer was getting furious. "Pidgey, use gust again," he shouted. Blue figured that was really the only thing they could do. But then Blue thought of a way to counterattack this attack too.

"Turtwig, get up next to a tree and use withdraw!" Blue shouted. Turtwig nodded and propped herself up next to tree and then drew herself into her shell. The wind just blew past without doing much of anything. Blue grinned. "Now, Turtwig, finish with tackle!" Blue shouted. Turtwig extended her body out of the shell and then slammed into Pidgey once again. The pidgey collapsed on the ground.

Furious, the trainer called back his pidgey and walked off. "You just got lucky!" he shouted. Blue laughed and continued to walk down the path, hoping that it would lead out of the woods sometime soon.

To Triaspia: You can just continue onto this post since there really isn't much you can do during the post. It'll be considered our last post so make the end where we exit the forest.

To everyone: Pewter City will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I'll just say this, your posts are "interesting"
    Poochyena grew to level 6!

My 3rd post...

Blue continued to walk through the dark Viridian Forest. He knew that he had to have been close by now. He never realized how much he could miss sunlight. Next to him walking was Blue's new turtwig. Blue knew he needed to get her ready for the upcoming gym battle.

Then Blue saw a trainer point at him and began to yell. "Hey, kid in the weird outfit, do you want to battle?!" Blue just sighed. He wondered if he would ever be referred by something different than "Kid in the outfit".

"Sure, bud, let's go," Blue mumbled. He just pointed his finger out towards the field. "Turtwig, go," he said. Turtwig rushed out on the field.

The kid pulled out a pokeball and threw it out on the field. "Go, Pidgey!" he shouted. A tiny bird pokemon appeared on the field.

Grr... Flying pokemon have the advantage over grass, Blue thought. "Turtwig, use tackle!" he shouted. Turtwig ran up and slammed the pokemon making it slam into the ground. Well, so far so good, Blue thought.

"Pidgey, use gust!" shouted the trainer. Pidgey blew wind and it hit Turtwig, making it slam into one of the trees. Blue knew that she took some serious damage from the attack.

"Now use tackle!" shouted the trainer. Pidgey came zooming head-first after Turtwig.

"Turtwig, you're stronger! Use tackle back!" Turtwig leaped in the air and both of the pokemon slammed together. Turtwig managed to land back on her feet while the pidgey flew back and hit a tree.

The trainer was getting furious. "Pidgey, use gust again," he shouted. Blue figured that was really the only thing they could do. But then Blue thought of a way to counterattack this attack too.

"Turtwig, get up next to a tree and use withdraw!" Blue shouted. Turtwig nodded and propped herself up next to tree and then drew herself into her shell. The wind just blew past without doing much of anything. Blue grinned. "Now, Turtwig, finish with tackle!" Blue shouted. Turtwig extended her body out of the shell and then slammed into Pidgey once again. The pidgey collapsed on the ground.

Furious, the trainer called back his pidgey and walked off. "You just got lucky!" he shouted. Blue laughed and continued to walk down the path, hoping that it would lead out of the woods sometime soon.

To Triaspia: You can just continue onto this post since there really isn't much you can do during the post. It'll be considered our last post so make the end where we exit the forest.

To everyone: Pewter City will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Chapter5 part 2

Panther and his team wake up to find the samecaterpie from the night before glaring at them.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF, WOLF TACKLE IT!" yelled Panther. Just as the caterpie is sent flying its whole family attacks Panther's team.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" roard Panther, "Blaze ember on the butterfree and Wolf tackle on the Metapod." Wolf sends the Metapod flying while the butterfree faints due to being burned.

"HAH!" exclaimed Panther, "That will teach you to mess with Panther the son of two famous pokemon rangers." Panther walks northward untill he sees a trainer with an injured pidgey.

"what happened here?" asked Panther

"A trainer with a turtwig defeated us" said the trainer, "He said his name is Blue." Panther gets out his pokedex and points it at the pidgey.

"Pidgey the tiny bird pokemon" said the pokedex, "It can easily be defeated by a turtwig that knows tackle."

"Ok whats with the wierd pokedex entries?" wondered Panther, "maybe I got a defective one."Panther walks north again after using a potion on the injured pidgey sits in the shade of a tree.

"Poochy poochy" whined Wolf

"Yeah a trainerbeating a pidgey byusing a turtwig has to be powerful" replied Panther, "someday I want to meet that trainer." Wolf falls asleep when blaze starts to yawn.

"Char charmander" said Blaze

"Yeah I guess we should set up camp here" replied Panther. Panther's team sets up camp with the hopes of meeting up with the powerful trainer.

OOC: Panther always carries potions so that he is prepared for any challenge and he even likes to special train his pokemon by not using potions for a while. and i realize that buterfree andmetapod do not appear here but i added those two for a reason and that reason was that they were caterpie's older siblings.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris was walking along side blue, constantly keeping an eye on his poke-etch, which was displaying a map of the forrest. "Hey kid in the wierd outfit, do you want to battle?" Both trainers spun around "I'm hardly a ki........" Chris started but was cut off by Blue "Sure bud lets go" he said to the trainer as the walked into a nearby cleaning.

After the battle Chris grabbed a potion from his bag to heal turtwig, and as he went to go heal the pidgey, he noticed the trainer had already ran off. "Lets go Blue, if we hurry we should be in Pewter City before the pokemon center closes for the night" Said Chris as both trainers ran along the cleared path. They emmerged from the forrest late in the evening, 20 minutes before the pokemon center closed. As they continued along the road Chris pulled out 2 torches so they could move faster. They started sprinting once they could see the city lights and reached the pokemon center just as Nurse Joy was about to lock the door.

ooc, there we are, we just made it to pewter city good luck in your gym battle pika ;)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Hmm... So you're going to refer to me? Well, you're about to meet me, so don't worry. Oh, and don't quote everything I post. It's getting kind of annoying to look at and it takes up a lot of space.
    Charmander grew to level 10!
    Poochyena grew to level 7!

To Triaspia: I thought that was funny how you thought the trainer was asking you to battle instead of me :P

And now finally, with much waiting, I am finally posting Chapter 6!! Catch up with your other posts before posting for this one if needed. I think that would be Zimvee, KP-Jacob, and lvl99rayquaza.

Chapter 6 Pewter City & Team Rocket's First Encounter (3 posts)
    Pewter City is the first city you will actually have a gym battle in. It is a beautiful place made of completely stone and rock. The mountains of Mt. Moon are also visible here. There have also been reports of sightings of men in black uniforms walking around. Who could they possibly be? I think everyone knows- Team Rocket. But what could they possibly want here?

Areas of Interest
    Pokemon Center- Get your pokemon healed here
    PokeMart- Buy some useful supplies here for your journey. The supplies in this shop are: PokeBalls, Potions, Antidotes, Awakenings, Paralyze Heal.
    Gym- The location hailing the first qualifying badge for the Pokemon League-the Boulder Badge. Brock is the gym leader here.
    Pokemon Musuem- An unique musuem that is said to house exbits on Pokemon Fossils and Skeletons. Sadly, a lot of people seem to steal the fossils.

Gym Leader Info:

Brock

Brock's Personality- Brock is a very funny and loving guy who can easily get along with anybody, but is very serious during his battling. In his spare time, he digs up fossils and takes care of his younger brothers and sisters. He has collected many different types of pokemon, but Brock favores the rock type the most.

Pokemon Info:
    Geodude

Attacks- Tackle, Denfense Curl, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb
    Type- Rock
    Gender- Male
    Ability- Rock Head
    Nature- Bold​

Onix

Attacks- Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb
    Type- Rock/Ground
    Gender- Male
    Ability- Sturdy
    Nature- Brave​

What You Do Now- Just go to the Pokemon Center to rest for the night. You may stop by the PokeMart or even suggest seeing a member of Team Rocket, but nothing else. More information about Team Rocket will appear after everyone has done their first post.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Chris woke up early in the morning, as sunlight illuminated the stone room. A cool breeze swept through the open window and into the already cool room. Chris got out of his sleeping bag and got dressed, wrote a note for Blue and went out to explore Pewter City.

Chris's first stop was the PokeMart, he needed to stock up on supplies after using most of them to heal Turtwig after it was attacked by a swarm of bugs. Once he was all stocked up again he put his backpack back on "Damn, forgot how heavy this thing is when its full, oh well, oh well, can't say we wont be prepared for Mt Moon" he chuckled. Chris let Eevee out of his ball to explore for a bit. Chris went and checked out the Museum with Eevee before returning to the Pokemon Center.

When he entered the lobby he sat down in a booth with a poke-coke and looked at the newspaper, the headline made him spray coke out his nose 'Team Rocket attacks reported in Pewter City'. Chris cleaned up the mess and continued reading the article. 'At 11pm last night, Team Rocket attacked the Pewter City Museum police arrived a little too late and they got away with some rare and expensive fossils. This is not an isolated incident here in Pewter City, they have also stolen many large and complicated machines and devices from the Space and Science center. Police are advising everyone to run if they encounter a member of Team Rocket and to report any suspicious behavior to police IMMEDIATELY' "Hmm, their might be a clue here to my parents location, though I couldn't see anything out in town, what do you think Eevee?" "Vee?" repplied the small pokemon "Yeah your right, we should wait for Blue to get up before we decide to do anything"

Years
    OOC: I will post part 3 of viridian forest later today
    OOC: ok now that i am back i will do part 3
    chapter 5- part 3
    Panther's team wakes up and heads for pewter city in hopes of meeting the mysterious trainer.

"Well we better continue" said Panther.

"Char" agreed Blaze.

"Poochy" answered Wolf. Panther, Blaze and Wolf continue walking towards pewter city when they meet up with a trainer that has a level 12 tropius.

"hey are you going to pewter city?" asked the trainer.

"Yup" replied Panther.

"sweet" said the trainer, "I am an expert cook I could join your group as support if you want."

"Sure" said Panther, "You can join."

"Oh when you face brock use a grass type pokemon" said the trainer.

"Ok" replied Panther.

"My name is zack" said the trainer.

"And it is nice for you to join" replied Panther. Panther, Zack, Wolf, and Blaze continue their trek to pewter city when they decide to set up camp.

"We should set up camp here" said Panther.

"That sounds like a good idea" agreed Zack. Panther's team sets up camp for the night.

OOC: in every pokemon game where the rival is malei always name the rival Zack. This trainer also has a tropius which will become good friends with brachio because brachio is a male and this one is a female.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Arriving in Pewter city Beo was exhausted from his time spent in the viridian forest. "Well I think since it's getting dark it would be best to get to a pokemon center for the night" Beo exclaimed well stretching his arms in the air.

When Beo entered the pokemon center he saw a few other young trainers and wondered if they were her for the gym battle also. Beo walked to the front desk of the center "Excuse I would like to get my pokemon healed" Beo said kindly to nurse joy. She smiled "Well of course just give them to chansey and have a seat in the lobby will call you when there done" Nurse joy said as Beo handed chansey his pokeballs and moved to the lobby. He lied down on the couch then over heared to trainers talking, "So did you hear about the sightings of team rocket near the museum" the one trainer said. "Ya it's crazy I dont want to believe it" the other trainer said. Beo sat up quickly upon hearing this and remebered the conversation that the team rocket memeber said on the phone about meeting in pewter city. "Maybe he is here" Beo thought to himself.

"Beo your pokemon all healed" Nurse joy said over the loudspeaker as Beo walked over and recived his pokemon. "Thanks Nurse Joy, also I would like a room to stay for the night" Beo asked. "Sure thing" she said handing him a key to a room. When he finally reached his room he lied down in the bed and looked to the ceiling, thinking about what tommrrow might hold.

Years
    chapter 5- part 4- exiting viridian forest.
    Panther's group wakes up and decides to finish their trip through viridian forest.

"Well when we get to Viridian city I need to train Brachio" said Panther.

"I could train it" replied Zack, "Oh what type of pokemon is it?"

"A Tropius" replied Panther, "But then again I could use Wolf against Brock."

"Oh" replied Zack.

"Poochy" said Wolf. Panther's group walks to a nearby tree that has a sign hung on it and the sign says pewtercity to the north, pewter city guard house as well, free lodging available.

"WOAH!" exclaimed Panther, "we are getting close."

"We better hurry" said Zack.

"Yeah I guess so" replied Panther. Panther's group runs to the guard housewhere they sleep for the night.

OOC: I am catching up amd i want to catch up so i can meet Blue.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Triaspia: Good way of mentioning Team Rocket in this post. We'll be approaching them in the next post.

To dboring: Same with Team Rocket. Good post even though there wasn't really anything to talk about :)

To lvl99rayquaza: Make your posts a little bit longer in the future (With the exception of you next post in Pewter City)

Blue got to the Pokemon Center late in the night. He was exhausted from the trip in the woods and decided to sleep in an actual bed for the first time in a few days. So when they arrived at the Pokemon Center, Blue immediatly handed over his pokemon and asked which room was his and Chris's. The nurse smiled, looking at how tired Blue was and told him he had room number twenty four. Blue waited patiently for his pokemon to be healed and then took them to his assigned room to sleep on one of the four beds inside of it. Blue's two pokemon curled up on one of the beds, and Blue got ready for bed himself. He took off his jacket and hung it on the door. His underclothes were hot and sticky, but he didn't care. He fell asleep before hitting his pillow.

The sun was high up before Blue woke up. He knew that he had slept in, but he didn't care that much. The day before had been busy and tiresome. Chris was already gone. Blue figured he had went shopping for some food or supplies for their journeys. He decided to get up and see if he was downstairs.

Blue found Chris sitting down at one of the tables in the diner. Blue slid himself into the booth seat across from Chris and looked curiously at the paper he was holding. "What are you reading?" he asked. Chris explained the sightings of Team Rocket and the theft in the musuem. He asked Blue what he thought they should do.

"I'm going down there to see if I can put a stop to this," Blue said confidently. He got out of the seat and headed towards the musuem not looking back to see whether Chris was following him or not.

Years
    chapter-6 part 1- The trainer with a turtwig

Panther's team wakes up to find a team rocket grunt talk about rumors of a trainer with a powerful turtwig.

"Lets go" said Panther.

"I agree to the pokecenter" replied Zack. Panther puts Wolf and Blaze in their pokeballs.

"Ready?" asked Panther.

"Yes" replied Zack. Panther and zack hurry towards the pokecenter.

"Wait" said Zack, "I will go to the museum."

"Ok" replied Panther, "I will meet you at the pokemon gym." Zack heads for the museum and Panther enters the pokemon center to find a trainer that has a turtwig.

"Hey you" said Panther, "Are you Blue? if so i heard a rumor about a powerful trainer with a turtwig, these two guys with red rs on their shirts were talking about it."
    OOC: I also have an idea, the level could be used for evolution but they do not have to apply for battle like in anime, we could do that but we dont have to.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: Sorry for getting so far behind, I've just been EXTREMELY busy these past few days.

Viridian Forest, Part 3

After Colin came off another victory, he was filled with excitement. He continued to walk through the forest, until he was smacked in the back of the head.

"Hey, what the *Censor* was that for?" Colin yelped.

He turned around, and he saw a small little monkey standing behind him. Not knowing what the heck it was, he raised his Pokedex.

"Aipom, the Long Tail Pokemon. It uses its tail to pluck fruits that are out of reach. Its tail is more adept than its real hands."

"Well, it's not really something I need, but hey, it couldn't help to battle it, right?" Colin pondered. "Come on out, Nemesis!"

Colin's Sneasel, Nemesis appeared from it's Pokeball.

Aipom didn't give Colin a chance to react, and shot Swift right at Nemesis, which landed a direct hit.

Nemesis rushed the Aipom with a Quick attack, followed up by a Scratch attack on Colin's command. The Aipom hit the ground, but got up with ease.

"Wow, this is pretty strong, but at the moment there isn't room in m-" Colin thought to himself, but was cut off due to Aipom using Swift, then Scratch.

Nemesis responded by using another Quick Attack, which knocked Aipom out swiftly.

"Great job Nemesis, now take a rest," Colin called out.

Colin came off another victory, maybe just a slight one, but it was still a victory.

"God, NO ONE can stop me!" Colin decided.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: It is fine that you want to meet me and all, but there is one problem. I'm not at the Pokemon Center anymore! I took off to the musuem first thing in the morning so there really wasn't a chance for you to met me there. You're going to have to meet me at the musuem in the next post (afetr I post the info for it)

To KP-Jacob: It's good to have you back!
    Sneasel grew to level 10!

Years
    OOC: If Panther catches any more pokemon it is because he saved them and i am also waiting for the others to catch up
    oh lol my friend Zack just ent to the museum so he will probably meet you lol I also have a suggestion, sometimes youhave to train before gym battles, that would be awsome if we could go into viridian forest again to train before gym battles.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Viridian Forest, Part 4

Coming off another victory, Colin's energy was beaming. Someone grabbed his shoulder though, and made him do a 180.

"We are having a rematch...NOW!" It was the bug catcher from earlier

"Fine by me, another double battle I presume?" Colin asked.

"Of course, that's the only way to battle." He replied. "Come on out you two!"

In the familiar light, his Kakuna, and a odd Pokemon appeared.

Colin raised his Pokedex.

"Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokemon. It loves the honey of flowers and can locate flower patches that have even tiny amounts of pollen."

"If you couldn't guess, my Metapod evolved."

"That would explain your Butterfree," Colin replied. "Go, Iris and Achilles!"

Taillow and Riolu, Iris and Achilles, respectively, appeared in the familiar light.

Kakuna decided to use String Shot to get onto a branch, while Butterfree scatter Stun Spore around Iris and Achilles.

"Dodge that you two!" Colin ordered.

Expecting him to dodge, Kakuna used String Shot on the two, making Stun Spore inavoidable.

"You've gotten better I see, but so have I," Colin stated.

Iris used it's claws to escape the String Shot, then freed Achilles, where both were able to avoid the Stun Spore.

Achilles proceeded to use Swords Dance, and Iris used Focus Energy. With both attacks powered up, Achilles and Iris used Quick Attack, both striking Butterfree. Buterfree hit the ground, and was knocked out.

"See what I mean?" Colin gloated.

"So you think, so you thi-" the bug catcher started to reply, but Achilles and Iris used another combined Quick attack on Kakuna, striking it to the ground.

"Battle equal done. You just got owned...AGAIN!!!" Colin cried out while laughing hysterically.

"I'll get you later dumb *Censor*" The bug cathcer screamed.

Colin thought, "Wow, mouthy!"

Colin continued to walk through the forest, where he found the exit.

"Finally, I'm out! Time to hit Pewter City!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back