• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
  • You don't have to make me a clubie. I mean I flatter but don't embrass me please. You don't have to if you don't want to.

I guess not. I mean if he doesn't pay any attention to you then maybe you should talk to him. Does he care for you like you do? Does he leave you roses by the bed?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Hmm well, I'm a natural loner, so I don't have a basket full of guys to choose from. It's a nice coincidence that I like him and he likes me (or as he says) so we got together. How lame, ehh .. he ain't a romantic guy .. his soul belongs to the internet.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Aww. That is so sweet but bitter at the same time. I mean he likes you and you like him back so it is great but then he doesn't pay attention to you. Maybe you should try pulling him away from the computer. Give him kisses or go on a date!! OR!! Maybe you can do something on the internet together like. I don't know. Umm...like playing a game or something.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Oh, his game is totally lame and .. today he said right on that he dosen't give a crap about me anymore and he'd rather spend his time on the computer.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Oh no he didn't!!! NO HE DIDN"T!! What a jerk!!! What a jerk!!! WHAT A JERK!!! I just so mad. That a horrible boyfriend. He is horrible. HORRIBLE!! He the worst guy on the earth. I hope he regret that in the future.

Well don't listen to him. There are better guys in the world. MUCH better!!!

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • *sigh* I know .. he's not much of a big deal to me .. I've had tons of short and not-so-sweet relationships like this .. it's almost seems like as though guys like to test me and make me open up to them .. and then run away with my secrets .. o.O;
    Oh well. I know that there isn't much point in keeping an active member at PC . espcailly when my computer is majorly screwing up and it's impossible to not have double posts .. but hehe .. sometimes .. it's a relief to come back just to this little paradise and still knwo that .. there' still two people out there who bothered to post in mah club ..

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • You can't drag my mood down on a day like today!!! Know why? It one of my bestest friends birthday!! I so happy for you!!! You a day older and a day greater!!!

What are you going to do for your birthday? What do you want? How many gitfs you thinking you going to get? Do you think you going to get anything that you wanted?

I brought a mashmellow cake!!!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mashmellow cake? Ok. I think I take one.

Yeah. Happy Birthday. Party at your house and everybody is invited. It your birthday so get down and celebrate its your birthday.

Yeah. Happy Birthday.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Long story .. my birthday wasen't the greatest after all. Oh, I got some pretty expensive gifts, but other than that it was pretty much just another *crosses out depressing and writes stressful* day. My party was a .. total failure.

omgoodness ehh .. I can't believe yhu thought I was turning 15 .. *hugs* Well, I don't mind showing mah age now since it's not a big deal to me anymore.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • 12? Oh. Well I feel like a good guesser now. Let me say then happy 12th birthday then.

Well. Still its your birthday and they do seem to get boring once you get older. Birthdays are birthdays and still don't get to down. At least you ont 11 anymore...Ha ha. Silly me.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Its ok. Just be glad that you are now a year older!! Yesterday was your birthday and you were able to get some gifts which showed that some people did care. So it wasn't a total failure.

What did you get? Clothes? Jewery? Money?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Mwua . I asked for binders. So I got a few. Umm .. let's see, one really expensive, one average, and the other one from the dollar store .. and a few stuffed animals. o.O; And a glass globe, 2 notebooks, 2 duotangs and 2 folders, one CD, a small case with felt pens, 2 clipboards, 2 pencil bags, uhh .. and 50$ from mah mom.

Yeah. That seems alot. And don't forget what my house looked like after the party was over. So in order for these people to tear my house down and not get sent home they each bought me gifts with an average worth of $15. hehe.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Sounds like a good haul. Nice little scam too. Ha ha. The glass globe sounds likea cool gift. I think my grandma got one too from Iraq or something. So that is cool. SOmewthing tell me you got some school suppies but meh. It a good haul.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • A mixture of Kenny Rogers, Celine Dion, and Carrie Underwood. Mehh .. no fair these people can burn CD's and I can't. ;_; I only liked about 4 of the songs in it anyways. *sigh* Well what do yhu expect from a bunch of 12 year olds? Aromatherapy? These arn't mature people, so I'm not expecting they're gonna give me mature gifts, after all. Although I'd like it if I got a bottle of perfume. o.O;
    hehe Reyna .. RC's back up.

Back