• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The Arbitor (Main Charcter) is really a Gold elite.
    Yes there are.
    In one of the levels the Shadow of Intent drops down Elites to help you witht the level when you battle the flood. Plus the Silver Elite which the Game calls him Ship master the one who controls his fleet.
    There are elites alive that bungie has confirmed that.

I was talking about "Ship master" when I said one of the main characters is a Silver Eliie.
    I call the "Ship master", Rocko. Rocko the Janitor...It's kind of a long story. o_0

Is anyone here good at using the Spartan Laser....? I'm not. It's so hard to aim it on the person you're shooting at, in a certain way so that they don't see the laser charging. And then when it shoots, it's only for a split second, and if you miss the person you're shooting at he/she notices, and shoots you...

I die every time I try to use it....T_T

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Yep no disc needed.
    Ahh the Ship master well to tell you the truth he ain't a main character but a character who appears 4-5 times durring Halo2-Halo3

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    He's a main character to me...
    He's the Elite equivelant to Johnson........
    But, he doesn't have as big a role. He's still cool though.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I want to join this club. I don't have Halo 3 yet, but I plan on getting it. I have played and beat the fist two halos.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Add me to the list too, halo 3 is fun! but going solo sometimes isn't its a party game lol

Just some stats->
    -.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

-.-The Halo Fanclub-.-
    -.-The Halo Fanclub-.-

Last edited:

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    LOL, I'm pretty sure the revival of threads like these after a month is against the rules... Oh well.

Hey, tack me on there as well. I love Halo! Here are the games I have:

Halo 1 (PC)
    Halo 1 Custom Edition (PC)
    Halo 2 (PC)
    Halo 2 (Xbox)
    Halo 3 (Xbox 360)

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I'll join, Halo 3 is pretty good.
    I'm on Legendary, Lvl. 2. -.-

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    I don't think Fredlocks comes on anymore and the post by Censored was the first one in over a year. lol.

I'm halfway through Truth and Reconciliation on my computer on Normal, but I beat most of the levels on heroic on Xbox.

Back