• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Hanabi~ Fanclub!

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
Years
  • @Acha: Hi Joe-Joe! *hugs*

I love empty classrooms. You can like, dance in them. And run. :D

@Myra: Sorry, my mom was working last night, so I had to wait for her. But I did send it ^^

Ugh, I feel horrible. I had to stay home today, and I'm lonely here ;-;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • :O! You're sick on one of the first days of school?!!?
    Oh wait. Its one of the first days of school for me.
    ne'ermind.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Sorry I was so bothersome about the rp, I'm just reeeeaaaaly enthusiastic about it. ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ *explodez*
    Itachi: >/_\>
    Me: Lolwut?
    Itachi: ...ever since you wrote that... thing... in your... notebook...
    Me: *giggles*
    Itachi: You've been funny in the head.
    Me: ^^

*runz around empty classroom* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • I feel much better. I'm goin back tomorrow! Yay[Boo]

That's ok ^^ (this has been bothering me: WHY DID YOU MAKE YORSELF HATE ITACHI IN THE RP?!?!?!?!)

*jumps on desks* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I would have too much guilt if i danced around in a classroom for too long. Just like a felt guilty when my friend and i were running down the halls at 7:00 at night during my friend's dad's birthday party (don't ask)
    She jumped up and accidentily knocked down a sign that read "Quiet Zone" (don't ask either) and then she took it and went in the boy's bathroom and hung it over a toilet.
    I made her put it back cuz i felt guilty.
    darn guilt >.>

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Well feel betterr! :O Oh noes! We gotta get youz to Walgreens and getz you some not-feeling-well medicine!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • That's ok ^^ (this has been bothering me: WHY DID YOU MAKE YORSELF HATE ITACHI IN THE RP?!?!?!?!)

It's more romantic that way if I hate him at first because he kidnapped me, but slowly I fall for him. ^^
    Errrr... would you mind if I put Ryuu and Anca in there... (in this they're gonna be twins unlike in my Amythest Dawn ff.)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I'm in! I'm in!

Ohh! I want to play! I mean... yeah, play! Go! *throws Pokeball* *out pops Eevee* Eevee!

Back