• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The hardest Pokemon to catch in the Safari zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • The question here is : who do you think is the hardest Pokemon to catch in the safari zone in FR & LG?
    Well to me the hardest pokemon to find and catch in the safari zone is Kangaskhan. I got so fed up that I had to trade one form my pokemon XD Gale of Darkness game. The second challenge for me was a Chansey because they always fled all the time.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
  • Tauros. Not because they're rarer or run or anything, but because they don't run. They just sit there blowing through your entire stock of Safari Balls, escaping from each one with no more than 2 shakes. Chansey is only a b1tch because of the Lucky Egg.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Out of Fr and Lg, the only safari Pokemon I haven't caught is Kanghaskan. She keeps running away.

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
    Years
  • Kanghaskan!!!!! You should be given a Net....a Large Net, and then when u got it tied down.....*BAM* it's yours

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • I think either Kangaskhan or Chansey like you said. But a lot of the time, any pokemon I am looking for never shows up and the ones I am not looking for and are rare, show up. <_<

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
  • ^ Agreed.

Dragonair is extremely hard to caputure. :(

However, I also found Kanghaskan and Chansey difficult to capture as well, of course it took me about 2 days to finally capture a Kanghaskan, which I caught using pure luck and persistence. ^^

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    i caught kangaskan the first time i saw it. dratini are common in one place of water but im yet to see dragonair

Fearless

Franchise
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    oh man, i forgot about syther. I always made a trade to get him...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • It's a tie between Scyther and Chansey for me. I never even knew Dragonair could be found in the Safari Zone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back