• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Have you ever noticed this?" thread

WeegeeMan

I haz Pokumawnz
Years
  • Ever seen something a bit off in the Pokemon games? Well, post it here, or answer another person's question.

PLEASE DO NOT START DISCUSSING A SINGLE QUESTION. If you do this, the thread will wind up just being ruined. If you have an answer to a person's question about something he noticed (we'll call 'em "noticements"), feel free to post it, but first make sure your answer hasn't already been posted by someone else.

So, have you ever noticed how sometimes wild Pokemon that have an evolution can sometimes be higher than the level they'd need to evolve?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Yeah,
    Have you ever noticed that the only bug type to learn fly isnt a Flying-type,
    Weird LoL

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    No,
    Have you ever noticed that Mr. Mime is called Mr., but there are also female ones?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Have you ever noticed that Kangaskan always has a baby in it's pouch and yet we never know what happens to that baby or where it comes from. "Kangaskan hatched from the egg! ...with a baby in its pouch... (?)"

Years
  • Have you ever noticed that Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle has a 25% chance to be male despite its feminine appearance?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    have you ever noticed that a water pokemon performs electric attacks. Lapras and gyarados does it. And meowth, hasn't wings, can't fly. But can learn 'aerial' ace.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Yes to both of those.

Has anyone noticed that Pokemon that evolve from evolutionary stones can be found in the wild in Gen I and Gen V?

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • have you ever noticed that a water pokemon performs electric attacks. Lapras and gyarados does it. And meowth, hasn't wings, can't fly. But can learn 'aerial' ace.

You don't have to have wings or be a flying type to use aerial ace, just look at arcanine he can learn it and I am pretty sure garchomp can learn it too. Anyway have you ever noticed that in all of the pokemon games made for gameboy advance have pokemon cries if you stand still in a cave or on a route for a minute or too.

Yes. Actually makes sense in my opinion. *Moon Stone drops on Jigglypuff's head.*

Have you ever noticed that you can find wild underleveled Tyranitar in B/W?

It says that in the B/W guide book, you can also catch wild milotic and dragonites on the same route pretty cool right?

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Anyway have you ever noticed that in all of the pokemon games made for gameboy advance have pokemon cries if you stand still in a cave or on a route for a minute or too.
    Yeah, I did. I always thought it gave it a nice realistic sound mixed in with the bubbly music.

Has anyone ever noticed the ending music at RSE after the credits? At the part where it says, "THE END" in white letters?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I guess it's just odd to me since I never realized this.

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • Have you ever noticed that in pokemon yellow if you have a pokemon of two types and you use an attack that is the weakness of one type but the resistance of the other, it's is not very effective. For example, take Gyarados, he is water and flying, now if you use an attack like razor leaf, instead of the two types canceling out to just do normal damage, the flying type part of Gyarados takes over an the attack is not effective.

Back