• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
  • SCV, earlier the OP said "shoddy on weekends" and you said "I told Greene that it was Shoddy on weekdays"

So I changed it. Be more specific next time -- I didn't realize that you don't shoddy at all...

What do you want me to edit in your rules?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Just informing everyone that XDLugia and I are starting a match over shoddy right now. ;D

EDIT: Lost to XDLugia 3-0. It was a fun battle. ^^ I'll try harder next time. ;D

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • thats right lugia hold off that crazy beast they call aero lol

lol, I'm working on a new UU team for the smogon ladder and hopefully that'll go well and perhaps I'll be able to challenge XD with it later today (if I'm allowed and he's still on.)

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    those were confuion hax from dynamic punch and twave parahax btw
    AT THE SAME TIME lol

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    It was going to be 4-1 very soon idk what his last pokemon was though

METAGROSS COULDNT TAKE OUT MAI UU PWNAGE EVEN IF IT HADNT GOT PARAHAXED ONCE
    It was specifically there to wall stuff like meta xD
    + i had reflect up

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    pintor
    dewd
    you know meta hd not a ghost of chance of taking that thing down even if it hadnt got parahaxed (but still paralyzed)
    AND DYNAMIC PUNCH IS MEANT TO CONFUSE ...
    This was clearly NOT hax xD

YOU USED METEOR MASH ITS LIKE A THING THAT MISSES AFTER YOU USE IT LIKE 70 TIMES AGAINST ME

Last edited:
    Back