• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
Years
  • i would like to announce that im quitting my position in the league for several reasons
    1)the league is not what it used to be .. i used to have more fun which is what the game is about now half of the thread is arguing and bs like that
    2) pokemon is not as fun for me as it used to be .. i used to want to find battles daily but its gotten a bit boring for me, not that im quitting all together its just that being a gym leader would force me to play when i wasnt in the mood
    3) ive gotten more of a social life then i used to people want to hang out more and do things which leaves less time for the internet

im sure you can find someone who is more than capable then myself to fill the position as i wasnt all that great to begin with (im pretty sure ooka was looking to fill my position not to long ago)

so sorry for any inconveniences ...also i probly wont be coming on PC nearly as much anymore considering i didnt go much further than this thread .. anyone who wants to should feel free to add my msn or you can contact me at pokemopolis or UT or even youtube

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    i would like to announce that im quitting my position in the league for several reasons
    1)the league is not what it used to be .. i used to have more fun which is what the game is about now half of the thread is arguing and bs like that
    2) pokemon is not as fun for me as it used to be .. i used to want to find battles daily but its gotten a bit boring for me, not that im quitting all together its just that being a gym leader would force me to play when i wasnt in the mood
    3) ive gotten more of a social life then i used to people want to hang out more and do things which leaves less time for the internet

im sure you can find someone who is more than capable then myself to fill the position as i wasnt all that great to begin with (im pretty sure ooka was looking to fill my position not to long ago)

so sorry for any inconveniences ...also i probly wont be coming on PC nearly as much anymore considering i didnt go much further than this thread .. anyone who wants to should feel free to add my msn or you can contact me at pokemopolis or UT or even youtube
    NOT MIKEY TOO
    2 Gym leaders in less than a week, not to mention the ones before, we're going to run out of replacements :(
    Gl mikey..
    Anyways since im bored roshi can I be the leader until we find a replacement ? lol

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Nooo! Mikey! You have fallen to the path of social life, and the point of no return is long gone! D:
    XD
    Good luck, Mikey....I hope the Battle Stadium can survive without ya, man....=)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hey, anybody want to read one of the funniest VMs ever? XD
    Arcanist to Me said:
    judas priest i think you may be SCV's gf
    correct me if im wrong i just have -172563535252% respect for him and vice versa.
    WE LIKE TO ANNOY EAch other (friendly lol)
    ANd here is a post by me earlier today:
    Me said:

So here is a little song I wrote about mah life today:

A guy walked up to me and said "are you a girl or gay?
    Because you act in such an extremely feminine way
    "~

( And I said:)

"Hold on,Romeo!
    Don't flirt with me~
    I'm as straight as mah big bro,
    and he's as straight as can be!"~

(He said:)
    "But why are ya always smiling, and complimenting the guys?"~

(I said:)
    "Cause everyone needs some praise now and then, in my eyes."

XD
    Lol.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Offtopic ..
    LOL I SUCK
    Anyways I dont want to mini mod or anything but i dont think this league is the place to put it lol

And i hope you're going to challenge again painter?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • ehh i would atleast wait awhile arcy. if someone doesnt come by and take the position then i'm sure roshi wont have any other choice but before that lets be patient since the only challengers are the ones who are just starting out or the ones going for there elite sweep

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • technically since "arcy" (whats with the "y" at the end of the names deal anyway?) is champ he is no longer a challenger and gym leaders have filled in for other gyms before

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Technically there are three spaces open as Ooka and .Aero haven't done anything in regards to my gym spot. Maybe I will take my spot back then and leave SCV and Mike182's spots open.

Anyways this is just an official announcement that Mike182 and SCV have left the HnS league. There are 2 positions open so if you'd like a spot, please VM/PM me.

Arcanist you can sign up for a spot, but you are not allowed to temp for either gym. I'd rather not play around with temping as it generally leads threads to become more unorganized and confusing.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Right, I'll stay put for now because I don't want to launch this thead into even more turmoil than it already is lol
    *waits for elite sweepers lol
    I can test the battlers if its too much to handle for you.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I'd like one of those spots if possible. :3 If I can, I'll be the normal gym leader since I already made the team.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    :( someone edit the OP and change champion painter to champion arcanist lol
    My ego > My Brains

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    God iwsih i could help the legue but being new at competitive i just dnt know how hope this works out i definatly dnt want to see it die

Back