• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
Years
  • bree and zazzle die from swimming for a week straight

Maybe you should have used a boat. I heard they had a lot in Heiwa. Surprisingly though, they all seem to be in certain areas and can only go to certain places. Convenience at its finest : ).

P.S: Lost, please add my update. I must know if my life goal (catching that ponyta) is complete.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • aint any boats for hire and bree aint a thief
    besides anyone on a small boat's gonna know her dad and anyone on a big ship is gonna know her mom
    best stay away

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Novice Bree
    298.gif

Bree sleeps for a day after her week of swimming. The next morning, she and Zazzle [train] a bit as they [travel] south on Tuono Way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Name : Rizap
    Trainer Class : Elite Trainer (it's a class right?) (place me on victory road)
    Pokémon: Umbreon (Impish), Aggron (adamant+metal coat), Hydreigon (Rash), Tyranitar(adamant+hard rock/focus band)
    Additional Details: awesome trainer who's expert in steel type and dark type pokemon with all offense pokemon&moves except umbreon. it's not an offensive pokemon but i love umbreon. and he also has 2 pseudo-legendary. you can place him near the exit of the victory road (victory road's nearest part from the league)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016

It had been nearly 2 weeks since Laure left Loreak city. She stood at the peak of Mt. Loreak, both her floral hometown and the humble Vivre city could be seen from this height. It was quiet and tranquil, that is until Laure heard her Budew, Rosia, thrashing over by the camp - compiled of a small green tarp, her sleeping bag, and some rocks and twigs to keep the tarp from smothering them in the night. Laure glanced at her makeshift camp, expecting to see Rosia guiltlessly tearing down the tent for the 3rd time this evening. It was like a game to Rose, as if it were some deranged form of 52-pickup. This time however, Rosia was tugging at a book; Laure wiped the sweat beads from her forehead and sat beside her. It was her journal, one she had neglected this entire trip until this point. Laure was a private investigator in search of new leads on a missing person. The missing person was Maxwell Matters, a respected and world renowned Pokémon rancher. Laure opened the book; the front page read "Evidence" followed by a complete set of sad, empty pages. Perhaps it was time to write she thought to herself as she reached into her bag for her pen.

Spoiler: Journal

My journey thus far has concluded no evidence relevant Maxwell's disappearance. The validity of local reports stating Mount Loreak had been home to suspicious activity last winter seems flaky at best. On route L I spoke to local authorities who agreed to compile search teams to survey the twisting caverns. However despite all this, my trip up the mountain has not been in vain. Along with my newfound little investigator and friend Rosia I have also had time to devise a sound strategy. I will be [Travelling east] to the Matters' Farmstead. 10/9/--

As Laure finished the writing a single Swablu perched onto her makeshift tent, causing it to collapse. Unfazed by the sudden sound, Rose began to tug away at the tarp. "It seems to be a match made in heaven" she thought to herself as she proceeded to [catch] the Swablu.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Name: marz
    Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
    Pokémon: Arcanine, Arcanine, Arcanine, Arcanine, Arcanine, Arcanine
    Additional Details: If you have a grassy road between the final gym and victory road, or a grassy patch in victory road, please put me there.

Awan2407

I should be more active
    Years
  • Action for Today:-

Awan travels to Ohea Mines with his level 8 Vanillite after failing to train more and happy to found some money. He then observes the mines to see what is in there...

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Adventure Update ~ 13/10/2015

Emmeline
    Spoiler:

Brina
    Spoiler:

Bree
    Spoiler:

Laure
    Spoiler:

Thomas
    Spoiler:

Joshua
    Spoiler:

Florent
    Spoiler:

Awan
    Spoiler:

Eleska
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Novice Bree
    183.gif

Bree and Zazzle spend some time playing and [training] in the rain as they continue to [travel] south into Port Fortuna.

i will give you writing later (´ ▽`).。o♡

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Adventure Update ~ 14/10/2015

Emmeline
    Spoiler:

Bree
    Spoiler:

Thomas
    Spoiler:

Joshua
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • actions for today:

Eleska [trains] Pichu and rest after that.

(btw, what happened to the 2 Metal Powders?)

Awan2407

I should be more active
    Years
  • Action for Today:-

Awan looks at Vanillite before climbing up to the mountain side of Ohea Mines. Once reaching there, he then observes.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Novice Bree
    183.gif

Zazzle wants to check out the Mime Jr performance, so Bree indulges her. They stay in Port Fortuna for a few days and [observe] the city before [traveling] east.

i will give you writing... fridayish

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    [Actions]
    [=>] Travel East to Vivre
    [??] Inspect the area while asking for information about the town.

[Quick Actions]
    [$$] Purchase 5 pokeballs
    [♡♡] Have a quick lunch break at a local diner with Carnation and Rosia.

Back