• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The I Completed the Sinnoh Dex Thread

Electric

Kanto Champion;Battling Ranger
Years
  • My sinnoh dex was completed with that darn Hippowdon, he was so hard to get, cause I couldnt be bothered helping that cave dude.

My national was Mew

firedude750

currently EV training meganium
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    i completed the sinnoh dex when i defeated cynthia
    i guess i defeated all of the trainers that had all of the pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
    Years
  • Cherrim for me as well.
    Though I DID go to Iron Island, I never really bothered to go through it all the way through. :\

Ohm and to you people who had to evolve a Finneon, I caught my Lumineon. :P

There is one on Iron Island? I spent days looking for Cherubi in them retarded honey trees :l So yes Cherrim was the last one

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • mine was milotic... me and my stupid pride, having to catch my own feebas...

I hear ya. I want to complete my Sinnoh Dex (catching, not just seen) by obtaining all of them in Diamond and Pearl. Also, my plan is to complete it BEFORE facing the Elite Four. I just caught my Feebas yesterday, and it took me 5 - 6 hours of game time to find it. On the plus side, I did encounter a shiny Barboach during my hunt. My first shiny in the 4th gen games.

Did you catch your own Munchlax too? I'm finding that to be a MUCH more annoying endeavor.

Sinnoh Dex: Seen 128 Obtained 119

Back