• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-The Imperfect Wish-) (PG-16) Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Okay, since some members went away last time and killed it, I'm restarting her fresh, XD

Has anyone, your parents, teacher, or maybe even a friend, ever told you to be more specific? Details are key in a lot of situations, but more so in this story of magic, mystery, and wonder.

What starts out as just an ordinary day, turns into a nightmare, as you and your group of friends fall into an ancient underground chamber buried beneath the city park. There, you run into an entity of sorts, that grants each of you one wish. You each make your wish, and everything goes black. The next thing you know, you find yourself in your bed. However, the saying "Be careful what you wish for" pops into your mind when you find that since you weren't specific enough, your wish isn't exactly what you wanted, and now you have to live with it!

Now, what will you do? Will you try and find a way to fix things, or will you continue life normally, well, as normal as can be at least...

Now, I know I don't have a great in-depth plot, but this RP is meant for kicking back and having a good time if you get my frift, but RPing rules still apply, and I do still reserve the right to kick anyone not up to my expectations.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
History: (A brief history and description of your characters life. Ex) Family, friends, ect)
RPing Sample:

Now, so that it isn't given away, PM me your idea for a wish, and what will go wrong, so I can approve it without spoiling it for the others ^^;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, I stole one of my characters made for one of your RPs that never even started. ;D

Name:
Fauna Lee

Appearance: Short and petite, Fauna has large emerald green eyes, with long black hair with two green streaks on each side. She always wears a green hair-ribbon in her hair. She wears a pair of studded low-rise jeans, with a plain white shirt.

Personality: 'Wild-child' would be the most appropiate way to describe her. Her motto is, "Question Authority." She is not afraid to speak out her mind. Her favorite hobbies are pissing and dissing people. She is passionate about her music, and plays the guitar.

History: Her parents used to move around frequently, due to government jobs, but after Fauna's constant whinning of moving around, they threw her to live with her aunt. Her parents never really paid attention to her, and she would rebel against them, just for a chance to talk with them.

RPing Sample: Must I? x3;

Kurosaki

Appearance: 5'11" with short cut red hair and sky blue eyes. He is dressed in a grey sweater with a hood, and a pair of blue jeans. He is medium built, and also wears a pair of black running shoes.
Personality:
History: David has a problem with the older students in his school. They tease, pick on, and even hurt him for their own personal entertainment, even though he's done nothing to them. COuntless people have attempted to help David with this problem, but even a group of six couldn't solve it.

Years
Return of teh previous Character! Mwahahaha *Cough* yeah...anyways:

Name: Aisha Cortez

Appearance:
MusicGirl.jpg

Personality: Aisha is a very shy individual with all tendencies to make as little human contact as possible. She prefers alone time to group activities and would gladly spend her whole day drawing in a forest or listening to music. She stays distant from most beings and pushes even her parents away in her stressful moments. Aisha though quiet longs for someone to talk to and express her feelings to, she feels no one she already knows, understands her.

History: Aisha doesn?t have much to speak of, she has lived a regular life up to this moment in time and has always tried to fit in with others, but they have always seemed to push her away, after her 16th birthday she gave up on finding friends and put all of her misery and thought into her writings and drawings. She has excelled greatly at school due to lack of friends and directs all of her attention to her pet Dog, Striffer.

RPing Sample: *Pounts*

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Name: Matsuri Ko
Appearance: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/1110932097_ictures181.jpg
Personality:
History: Matsuri and her family have had this saying for centuries; don't poke your nose into the wrong buisness. It has annoyed her too! She thinks her family is a bit crazy, but no matter what, she still loves them. Her family has taken good care of her, and she is said to be the best child the Ko's have had for 65 years. That really is the only thing that keeps her spirit up.
RPing Sample: Do you know me well enough, Dai? If not, I'll post it.

Last edited:

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Name: Ezekiel Fortuna
Apperence: Before he made his wish he was tall, gaunt, with braided long hair and a thin beard. He wore all dark and wore prescription sunglasses. A loner, he often ditched class to read, and liked to hang out in the park.

Personality: Quiet, but mean. He had a rough edge to him, and hated to be bothered by anyone. But if you got him excited about something and he turns into a nice guy. he is always angry, at himself more then at others, and he would do anything to try to change himself...

Rp Sample: I posted a really long sample in that anime rumble topic, its really long, so if you want me to post it, say so. ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Robin
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/_A.jpg
Personality: To be brief, kind, but with a taste for mischief, and pranks of any kind.
History: Raised in your typical family, slightly spoiled, but not much. She's been raised as an only child, but with a few friends, including a younger girl, named Madison, dubbed "Maddie" for short.
RPing Sample: Am I required to complete this field? You know that I can RP well enough...

Kurosaki

OOC: RentCavalier, you need to send me a PM with your wish. Okay, we have enough to start, but others may still join. Unlike my previous attempt at this RP, we will be starting the RP after we make the wish, and will find ourselves in our beds the next morning.

IC: "What is your wish?" the voice echoed through my mind. It was in that cavern underneath the park. We had all fallen through, and then some weird voice spoke, asking us that.
"I wish my life could be more exciting, like the anime Rozen Maiden for example, there's always cool stuff happening." I replied, and then blacked out.

Now I found myself floating alone through the darkness, past events flashing through my mind. I couldn't tell if I'd ever wake up, or how I'd wake up. But something was certain, this darkness could very well go on forever.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I awoke slowly, sitting up in bed, and scratching my head, my usual morning routine. I looked around, and after several more minutes, I was out for my morning walk, not even remembering the strange "dream" I had. Something about wishes and falling in a hole in the park. I noticed a shape in an alley that caught my eye, and I went over to it curiously. I noticed that it was a brown box, more of a case really, with golden colored hinges and latch. Looking around, I figured it had to be something someone threw out, but I didn't know why, since it looked so new... I opened the lid, and I couldn't help but gasp. Inside was a large doll, with long brown hair like mine, with a green dress. I closed the lid quickly. I collected dolls. Not as toys, of course, but for a collection. Everyone needs a hobby, after all. I looked around again to make sure no one was around, and walked back towards my house, case in hand.

At my apartment, near the top floor of the complex I lived in, I opened the case once more, and examined the doll closely. It was very lifelike, stunningly so. I saw that aside from the doll itself, in the case there was an old-fashioned key, like the one they used to use for winding up clocks. An idea occurred to me, and I looked over the doll, and found a hole on it's back, with a small golden border around it. Clockwork, was it? I inserted the key, and wound it, before setting it on my bed, and crouching on the floor next to it, and waited, seeing if it would work. It probably wouldn't, that was probably why whoever owned it threw it out...

OOC: http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/src/1110182523971.jpg

Kurosaki

OOC: Note to you guys, I AM that doll, XD

IC: Out of nowhere, an explosion of light overcame the darkness, and I felt my soul begin to awaken once more. It was like I had been in a deep sleep the whole time.

Meanwhile, the doll Robin had found had lifted into the air, and the parts of it began jolting back and forth repidly, glowing a bright green. The doll finally set down softly in a standing position on the ground, and studdered forward towards Robin, it's head tilted towards the ground. When it was close enough, it's head flew upwards, revealing its face, and its multi-coloured set of eyes.

"Robin?" I asked in shock, as I found I was looking up at her. Really far up... It appeared as if I only stood as high as the midpoint between her knee and waist, if that! "Why is everything so big? Why am I in your room? Why does my voice sound so weird!!!?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was blinking at the thing, stunned. The light show was more than enough to suprise me, but to have it walk up an interogate me afterwards "How do you know me?" I asked after a moment, one hand at my hair,, my fingers entwined in it, a nervous habit I had. My voice was flat, but my eyes were as wide as they could be with shock. "And other than that explosion, and acting alive, you seem normal to me." I added, not really thinking about what I was saying.

Kurosaki

"Robin, it's me, David!" I cried in debate, panicing slightly. I threw my arms up in the air. "Did you forget about me or something!?" However, when I threw my arms up the air, the movements didn't feel as natural as usual, like it wasn't muscles moving them, but rather something else. "And answer my question! Why are you so big!?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I blinked for a moment more, and instead of responding, I hefted up the doll who claimed to be david, a good friend of mine, and set it down on my dresser, which had a mirror on it. <Shock,> I thought to myself. <I'm not feeling any emotion because I'm so suprised that my brain can't handle it...>

Kurosaki

"Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled at Robin as she picked me up. However, I fell silent, and almost passed out as I found myself looking at a doll dressed in green in the mirror, multi-coloured eyes. I knew who that was looking back at me. Suiseiseki, a character from Rozen Maiden, an anime I watched. The doll in the mirror mimiced everying I did down to the last detail. That wish... did it come true? I f it did... it didn't turn out how I meant it.

This moment of silence was followed by a scream, and the repetition of me saying "I..." over and over and over again, until I finally completed the statement. "I'm Suiseiseki..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Sui-what?" I asked. I didn't know anything about the anime in question. "If, if you really are david, then it looks like you somehow turned yourself into a doll." I said, and glanced around at my collection, filling up a good part of the room. Suddenly, I remembered the 'dream' and faced the doll in an instant. "Wait, just how did you get like this?!" I demanded, worry evident in my tone.

Kurosaki

"Suiseiseki. One of the five dolls of the Rozen Maiden." I stated, referring to the anime I had seen. "Why I'm like this, isn't my fault though. I had a dream last night, where we all fell into a cavern under the park, and I was asked what my wish was. I asked for my life to be more exciting, like that of the anime Suiseiseki originates."

I glanced around at all the dolls in the room, then glanced down at myself. "This room is... creepy..." I stated quietly to myself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I scratched my head again, and thought for a while. I had the same dream, and made a wish too, but I didn't notice anything different. I heard 'david' muttering, and said "What do you mean creepy, don't you dare insult my collection again." I said in a stern voice, an idea occuring. David always did make jokes about my collection, and this might be a good thing...

Kurosaki

"Whatever, I'm getting out of this creepy place and I'm going to try to find a way to change myself back." I stated as I jumped off the dresser, landing flat on my face. After standing myself back up again, I made my way to the door, where I reached for the handle. The only problem, my arm wasn't long enough! I tilted my head to look at Robin, blushing in embarassment slightly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I walked over to the door, but instead of opening it, I knelt down next to the thing, and said "Listen, you're about a foot tall, and from what I can tell, you wouldn't last a moment out there. You're much safer in here, until I can figure out what's going on, and whether or not you really are David." I said, not aring if he got angry. "I don't know what you're thinking, but you must be crazy if you wewant to go out there like this."

Kurosaki

I knew he was right, and the angry look on my face made that quite clear. I spun around in a rage, and kicked one of the dolls from her collection which was sitting on the ground. "Stupid thing!" I yelled before collapsing to my knees, attempting to hold in my tears. None of this made sense, what was going on? "Just get the stupid dolls out of my sight and leave me alone." I sobbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back