• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-The Imperfect Wish-) (PG-16) Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
(OOC-*Runs back to the old thread to get her post, because at the moment it to lazy to make another one =P)

She gasped aloud and clutched her sketchbook tightly to her chest, lowering her head. The words spoke out clearly ?Make your wish? they were harsh and demanding but Aisha found herself tempted to answer the question. Using her mind waves she answered rather shakily ?I wish I had a friend, a friend that would accept me for me?

?Granted? the voice echoed once again, before everything blacked over once again and she was once again in my bed, back at home?back at home? When had that happened!? She sat up adorably and took a swift look around. It was pitch black and she wondered whether it had all been a dream. But it had felt so real, the pain she had felt when she had fell to the floor and the harsh voice that echoed at the back of her mind.

She brought two hands to her head and shook it lightly ?Am I going mad?? She whispered, only to be answered by a light chuckle from the darkest corner of the room ?Of course not?

Aisha gasped and turned wide green eyes to the corner in which the unexpected answer had come from. There standing in the corner, stood a boy, only about two years older than herself with dark black hair that glistened with the moonlight and scarlet eyes which stared warmly at her. He stood at around 6?7 and had an abnormally pale complexion, even paler that her own skin. He was draped in a long black coat and traditional Victorian clothing accompanied with black boots. Two sharp canines poked over his bottom lip and it was at that moment, Aisha noticed the Vampire was smiling at her.

She backed up against the headboard of her bed further and clutched the quilts tighter to her chest ?Your?you?re a-?

?Vampire?? He finished, chuckling. He slowly ran his hands up his body and patted his face ?Well what do you know, so I am?

Aisha regained some of her strength and threw the blankets off of herself and stood up swiftly, backing away to the door ?But, they don?t exist- what are you doing here, what do you want?? So many questions she had for the young male, but he did not answer straight away, instead he took a few weary steps closer ?I am Vladimir. I am 470 years old and come from the Victorian age, the age I was turned into a vampire.?

He stopped mere meters away from Aisha who had her sweaty palm was placed up again the handle of the door ready to run if she found need be ?What are you doing here? She demanded, glaring at the Vampire having built up some courage at long last ?What do you want?

?Only to be your friend? The Vampire answered curtly, whipping dust off of his cotton coat ?You remember the wish you made, right? Well I am that friend that you asked for, in truth I have been watching you for some time and I find you absolutely intriguing, your understanding of Vampirism, your interest in mythology and History, it is exactly what a girl should have? He grinned, showing pear white canines ?I understand you, Aisha?

Aisha, could not believe what the Vampire was saying ?You mean, my wish came true?I-I have a friend? She stuttered, letting go of the door handle and taking a few cautious steps forward, placing pale finger tips against even paler skin ?Your real? She smiled ?You are really real? She let out an exited laugh and threw her arms around the Vampire who returned the embrace ?I had always dreamed of making a friend, but never had I thought that I would actually meat a Vampire? She pulled away ?This is truly a blessing?

The Vampire gave a genuine smile ?But of course, I will need blood to survive, if you are willing to give me your blood, I can stay, and believe me, I would very much like to? he stated, staring down at the younger with adoration in his eyes.

Aisha nodded ?Of course?

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Oh crap...

Ezekial sighed, leaning, naked, against the wall of his bathroom. His eyes were closed. He banged his head against the wall again and again and again.

"You **** fool Ezekiel. You should've known better. You're smarter then this."

He looked down at what had once been his hands. One still retained its original shape. It had longer, claw-like fingernails, and was covered in a strange tatoo.

His other hand was the one that had gotten him freaked out. It was now longer, covered in a thick, fleshy growth. He felt something in it when he'd awoken, and by clenching his mucsles, a series of tentacles shot out. In the following hour he'd managed to fingure out how to control them.

He groaned, hearing his now deeper voice. He was a lot more muscular then he had been, but he doubted it would help his attractiveness at this point. All over his bare chest were these strange tatoos. His chest was now darker, almost black, but the tatoos were red and green, shining on him. His hair was now tentacled locks of something...similar to hair. It fell down all the way to his butt now, and he had managed to tie it up so it didn't bother him.

The growth on his hand ran up to cover his whole arm, kind of like a gauntlet or something. Other growths traced his body, up and down his legs and on his back.

He walked to the mirror, his clawed feet clicking on the floor. He leaned on his sink, it creaking and tipping under his strength.

His face was now an odd shade of grey. He retained a bit of his original looks, but his beard was now gone. His eyes glowed blood red, and he found he could open his mouth twice as wide as he could before, revealing a VERY nasty set of teeth. Blood covered those teeth, and he fumbled with a toothbrush for a bit untill he decided to just use mouthwash.

He sighed again. None of his old clothes fit his body now. He had measured himself, and found he now stood seven feet tall, at least. He sat down on the cold floor.

He remembered his wish.
I want to be perfect. I want to have powers beyond my wildest dreams, and I want to look perfect.

Be careful what you wish for. Apparantly, the idea of perfect was skewed in whatever spiritual plane that these creatures lived in.

He went over the events of that morning over his head...being awoken by his doorbell ringing...realizing he was being woken up an hour before he usually did. Answered the door...

He looked over to his side. The young girl's body lay unmoving, her small, green uniform ripped, a pool of blood forming underneath her. She looked about fourteen. A girl scout, coming to his house to sell...eh something.

Parents out of town too. There was nobody he could pin this. He buried his head in his hand, growling.

"Jesus, what the hell am I now?"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
OOC: Darn! It started without me!

"Please ask me your wish," said an eery voice.
"I wish I was different. In any way. I just want to be different," wished Matsuri.
"I am happy to fufill your wish," said the voice. And Matsuri blacked out.

Matsuri awoke on her bed and stood up. She dragged her self to her bathroom and looked in the mirror. She took one good look, rubbed her eyes, and then screamed.
"M-m-my f-face! I'm a b-b-boy!"
Something then clicked. She wanted to be different, but this wasn't what she meant!
"I should've been more specific!" she said while hitting herself. Her mom came in and gasped.
"M-Matsuri?! What has happened to you?!" she cried.
"I don't know!"
"I think you have a perfect idea, young ma-" Matsuri stomped her foot and growled.
"Young lady!" she corrected, "I am not male! I-I'm just normal! Think of me that way!"
Her mother shook her head and called the whole family up. Through the whole day they talked about what happened to their precious daughter.
At night-fall she went back into the bathroom, and she was a girl again.
"Strange. I'll figure it out in the morning."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I growled as he kicked one of my dolls. "Stupid? It's MY collection, yo lit-" I started, but cut off as an idea occured to me, and an all-too-evil smile appeared on my face. "On the other hand, yo'd make a nice addition to my collection, then, would't you? You are a doll, now, after all. And besides, I think you'll have a different opinion of my collection after a game of dress up..." I said, and not giving it(I still wasn't sure whether david counted as he, she, or it at this point) a chance to react, I moved forward, and had it in a nightgown that was under it's dress in less than a moment. On a closer look, the dress was made like any for a real person, maybe even better made...

Kurosaki

maiden10g.jpg
One on left

IC: "Hey! Get your hands off of me!" I protested as I squirmed while she attempted to remove my dress. She suceeded, and I didn't. Now visible on my body was a nightgown-like undergarment, and my doll joints were now visible. Since the joints were usually covered, you'd forget the dolls of Rozen Maiden were actually dolls after a while, since they were so lifelike.

I was creeped out by my joints, but still blushed a deep red. "Give me the dress back!!" I yelled at Robin, my fist clenched at the height of my torso in front of me. "Or I'll... I'll..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I grinned sweetly at her. (I had finally decided on her, since it seemed the most appropriate) "Now now, Da- Diana..." I said, knowing that name would drive her nuts. "I think I'm going to put this away for now," I said, placing the dress on a high shelf, before sitting cross-legged in front of her. "I'll be more than happy to give it back to you if you'll behave, AND apologize for insulting my collection." I said, my voice going from sugared honey to icy stone at the last part.

Kurosaki

"Pfft, not likely." I muttered in response, as I stepped into the case from earlier. Responding to my thoughts, it lifted into the air, and went close enough for me to grab the dress off the shelf. The case set back down on the ground, and I quickly changed. "Doesn't school start in like 12 minutes?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Eziekial walked down the road, black clouds seeming to follow him. He walked past the construction site near his neighborhood, dragging the dead girl behind her. He had stripped her and put her in small ruck-sack, the only bit of her sticking out was her hair, which he was dragging her by. He figured by burning her personal effects in one place and stashing her in another, it would be harder for her to be tracked.

The cement was drying still wet. It would hard quickly, so he hurridly tossed her into the cement, watching the corpse sink into the ooze. He sighed, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

He turned and walked away, thunder clapping in the background...

It was raining as he approached the school. Coming here was not wise, but he knew the others who were with him that night...and he knew that if his wish had turned out like this, the others may have suffered similar fates.

He was clad in a long trenchcoat he had borrowed from his father's closet. Buttoned down, his hair around his face, unless you got close you wouldn't be able to tell too much of a difference.

At least, that was what he hoped. He scowled at the rain. Back, when he had been human, he'd loved the rain. Even now, he felt comforted by it. A constant in a world which had suddenly turned chaotic...

He growled at nothing in particular and slowly headed towards the school...hoping it wouldn't be too hard to find one of the others...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
"I wish, I wish with all my heart that I wouldn't have to live with my aunt anymore. Instead, I'll live with my parents." the sentence kept mockingly running repeatingly over and over again until she just couldn't bear it.

Fauna got up, rubbing her eyes drowsingly. That was a weird dream she had. She squeezed her surprisingly bright emerald green eyes, then opened them, a daily custom she did everyday. She got up, got dressed, washed up... feeling like it was another ordinary day.

"Wonder what's the witch making for breakfast?" she mumbled aloud, he toothbrush still in her mouth. She sniffed the air, half-expecting the heavenly aroma of blueberry pancakes, or perhaps French toast? Fauna widened her eyes as she noticed that there was no heavenly aroma, and the TV (Which her aunt turned on everyday to watch the daily news) wasn't on either.

Fauna rinsed her mouth, and after wiping her hands, she said, "Damm it, what's wrong with that women today?" she walked down to the kitchen, half expecting to see her young, lively aunt trying to scare her. She wasn't there.

She walked down to her aunt's bedroom, and knocked. Once. Twice. Thrice. No one answered. "If you're not going to answer, I'm coming in!" she yelled agressivly, though a wave of panic was rising. She kicked open the door to see her aunt lying face down, under the covers.

"Wake up already bit-" she stopped halfway as she saw various, numerous stab marks on her aunt's backside. She noticed the pure white bedspreads were dyed a crimsom red.

Her aunt was dead.

Kurosaki

"Hey Robin..." I said as I glanced out the window, fear in my eyes. I had always hated thunderstorms, but my fear was even greater like this. "Shouldn't you be going to school? We have finals coming up soon remember, and I don't want your failure to be my fault."

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
What am I going to do? How am I going to go to school?! Matsuri thought to herself.
I'll just have to say that I moved to a new school! Yeah, that should work!
Matsuri got dressed and looked at her boy body in the mirror.
"It's not too bad, you know. I mean, you're not ugly," said her older sister, who was standing in the doorway. Matsuri blushed. Her older sister was right, she didn't look half-bad.
She grabbed lunch money and her backpack, and then halted; she has girly clothes and backpack on. She turned around and knocked on her 16 year-old brother's door.
"Come in!" he yelled. He was a rocker. He black hair that was in his face, and would always wear t-shirts and jeans.
"Um... I can't go in the clothes I'm wearing, or my backpack," said Matsuri, trying to yell over the loud music.
Her brother turned around and gave her some jeans, a black t-shirt, and boxers.
Boxers?! Eww! Do I have to wear my brother's underwear?!
She changed, and saw a blue backpack in front of her. She grabbed it and ran off to school.

Years
Aisha pulled the white T-shirt over her head and slung her blue jacket on over the thin material. She took up her school books and placed them into her black back pack, along with her MP3 player and her sketch book, she never left the house without them, it was as if she were living a say in hell when she left the house without them, the yelling of the school children and the naggings of the teachers drove her mad, she could easily spend the day along with nothing but her music, paper and pensile.

?Where are you going?? A voice asked from the shadows of her room, there were plenty of shadowed corners seeing as the curtains were never opened. She was startled by the low, masculine voice; she had forgotten completely of last nights events, thinking of them only as a dream. She clutched her back pack close to her chest as the Vampire emerged from the corner, a smug smile upon his face. Aisha gave a heavy sigh and smiled.

?I?m sorry Vladimir. I thought of it only as a dream I had forgotten about you? She spoke as calmly as she could muster; she drew the bag from her chest and slung it over her shoulder. The Vampire smirked ?It is not a very common happening, so I would expect no less? He stated ?But my question still stands, where are you going?? He repeated the question, determined to get an answer from the younger.

?School? Aisha answered simply ?Every weekday at 8 I leave for school? She stated, staring into the Red eyes of the Vampire with adoration ?I wish I could stay home, but I gotta go, mum will get angry if I miss a day?

The Vampire shook his head ?It is no problem. As you very well know I have to sleep during the daylight hours and cannot venture out into daylight? he sighed ?Though I do wish we could spend more time together, perhaps I can take you out tonight?? he asked, nearing her ?We could wander the night?

Aisha smiled ?That would be great, Vladimir. As long as my mother doesn?t find out that is, I do not want to get in trouble with her with exams so near?

Vladimir chuckled ?Education first, I know and I admire you for that. Your intelligence that is, something many do not have nowadays? he retreated back into the shadows ?You should leave, you do not want to be late?

Aisha looked to the digital clock situated on her bed side table and gasped ?Man, it?s half eight not!? Not wasting anymore time, she bid her farewells to her new Vampire friend and dashed from the house, leaving Vladimir to wander in the darkness of her room, wondering of where to take his new friend when she arrived back from school.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Ekiekiel walked on the roof, rain pouring down. From here he had a great vantage point at the people below. He looked down through the skylight into the main hall, were the students were sitting and gossiping and drying off before school started.

He sniffed, testing out his new sense of smell. He could identify every individual, not by their looks but by their scent.

"This new body may have some uses after all...I just wish I could find some clothes for it...a trenchcoat is rather unbecoming."

He crouched down. He figured that he would be able to distinquish any of the others from the privious evening easily enough, he just had to wait...

In the meantime, he needed to figure out how to control this form...his demonic hunger had resulted in that girl getting killed...he didn't want to have to go through THAT again...

In the corner of his eye he saw Mr. Sinclaire scowling and walking away.

Of course...maybe Sinclaire could help him. The crazy World Religion/History teacher had always had an odd interest in the occult, and knew more about demons and spirits then anyone else in town.

After he'd found the others, he pay him a visit...

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Matsuri walked to school and many people looked at her and started whispering. She looked around at everyone and sighed. A girl walked up to her.
"Hey, what your name?" she said. Matsuri could clearly tell that she was flirting with her.
"Err... Hiroshima," she mumbled.
"You have a girl friend?" the girl asked, "I'm quite intrested in you."
"I don't women I don't know well enough. And yes, I do have a girl friend," Matsuri said confidently. The girl scowled and walked off. Matsuri chuckled and entered the school.
Maybe this isn't so bad. She thought to herself. She entered her classroom and sat down at her desk. Her teacher loooked up from her desk.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"Hiroshima Ko. I am Matsuri Ko's cousin," Matsuri replied.
"Where is she?"
"She's sadly dead. She was struck by a car." The teacher gasped.
"Oh my goodness! I shall call her parents and ask them about it," she gasped.
"No! Don't!"
"Why?"
"Um... because they cry when ever they think about it!"
"I don't care!"
The teacher got up and went to the phone.
"Hello?"
Matsuri could only here mumbling, she didn't bother to listen what the teacher had to say. The bell rang and a whole pack of kids came in. The teacher hung up the phone, and put her hands on her hips.
"Where is she?" demanded the teacher.
"She's dead!" cried Matsuri.
"We'll talk about it after school."
And so Matsuri's day began. She introduced herself and waited to get out of school.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I looked around for a moment. Outside, it seemed pretty likely that I'd be soaked, so I got my light blue umbrella out. "Don't worry, da-" I said, stopping short. "David really doesn't suit you anymore... As for failing, that won't be a problem, you're coming along." I said, getting my backpack (Also a light blue) And placing it on the ground in front of her, open. "It's either this, or I tie you up and stuff you in there." There was plenty of room, so maybe she'd have some common sense this time...

Kurosaki

"Fine..." I muttered as I climbed into the bag. "Just don't let anyone see me at school, I don't know what'd happen if someone did." The bag sure was small... What if I wasn't able to recieve oxygen when the bag closed or something? What was I saying? I sleep in a closed case for god's sake. "Let's just go, I have a bad feeling." And that feeling wasn't that far off.

Years
The streets were soaked with the rain that had occurred throughout the night and many puddles lay splattered against the tarmac ways. Aisha sighed, she had bought no coat or any form of protection from the rain that may fall by the time she had finished school, but she had no time to go looking for her coat now, she was late as it was and it?s not like a little rain would kill her anyway.

Lifting her collar so that it covered her neck, she stuffed her hands into her pockets and made her way in the direction of the school.

As she passed many of her school mates, they gave her the normal looks. Laughed behind her back, whispered to each other of how weird she was, and making hand signs towards her only to laugh afterwards. She sighed; it didn?t bother her that much anymore of what people thought of her, but seeing them treat her like this, still stabbed her painfully in the heart. But for once, she walked passed them with a smug smile upon her lips, this time, she had something to live for, she had a proper friend, someone who shared her interests, someone who seemed to know her.

Walking up the steps to the school, more looks were shot, many more than what was normal. She frowned, wondering why she was receiving more and more unpleasant and unsure looks than what she normally gained. She lowered her gaze, directing it towards the floor as not to gain any more looks and made her way in side to where the halls were packed and seemed to be alive with the laughter of Teenagers, she could only wonder if all these laughable comments were directed at her.

Shaking the though from her mind, she made her way towards her first class when suddenly, a foot appeared from no where and she was sent sprawling to the floor, her bag flying from her back. She watched as her sketchbook fluttered into the huge crowd of people and pages were scattered to all manners of directions.

She looked up with a hateful glare towards the person who had tripped her up and saw to her complete hatred that it was Sammy O?Neill. She looked down upon her victim with a smug expression, her eyes gleamed with mischief and her goons stood near, equally smug looks plastered upon their faces. Aisha dreamed of the day she could tear those looks from their faces and feed them to her dog. She snarled ?Leave me be, O?Neill?

But the rather plump girl listened not as she flapped one of her sketches in her face, and when she reached out a hand to snatch it back, it was quickly pulled back once again; this caused much laughter to erupt from the crowd that had gathered. ?Temper temper, Aisha.? She cooed mockingly ?You know me daily routine is never complete without a healthy dosage of humiliation? Her voice was mocking, pushing Aisha slowly over the edge.

Aisha pushed herself to her feet hastily and held out her hand ?Give it back, or you will be sorry? She snarled, her face only inches from that of her childhood foe.

Sammy chuckled darkly ?Sorry? How so? I doubt you could to anything to make me?sorry?

Aisha growled and went to land a punch to the elders jaw when her fist was caught in an iron grip by one of the girls who ?served Sammy? and long pale fingers clenched around her fist, making her squirm uncomfortably, but she would not allow Sammy to earn the pleasure of hearing her yelp. She ground her teeth and focused her angry gaze on that of her rival.

Sammy stepped forward, smirking widely ?Remember your place, Aisha? she stated, before landing a blow to Aisha?s stomach, causing her to double over in pain and slouch to the floor. The crowd parted then after having their fill of violence for the day, leaving Aisha to gasp in a puddle of her sketches which had multiple footsteps smudged into their bodies ?Ill make her pay, I swear it? She gasped, reaching for her practically ruined sketchbook and starting to gather up her sketches in the empty hallway. It seemed she would be late for class again.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Her....

He recognized that scent. She was one of the ones from last night.

Alone in the hallway, now was probably the only chance he'd have to talk to her. He didn't even know her name.

He walked down the halls, a new-found ability he'd just discovered which allowed him to phaze through solid objects...including walls, had proved useful in stalking the school.

He walked down the hallway, his claws clicking on the tiled floor. He stopped behind her as she picked up her papers and spoke, his voice deep, cold and somewhat raspy.

"What did you wish for?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Several minutes later, I was at the school, taking the oute to the principal's office, muttering darkly about being late. "I still don't think that I should have been punished." I muttered, my eyes on the floor, not even looking where I was going, until I glanced up, and noticed what could only be a monster, standing there in the hallway. I couldn't help myself. I screamed, and tried to run, but my legs just wouldn't respond, I couldn't even turn away from the thing...

Kurosaki

"Hey, why so quiet out there?"l I called from inside the bag curiously, "and why'd we stop?" After recieving no reply, I stuck my head out of the bag, and saw why we had stopped. It was perhaps a demon of sorts... maybe.
Seeing that barely anyone else was around, I leapt from the bag and landed on the floor in front of Robin. I rose my hand into the air and called "Jade Dream!" A watering can appearing in my hand. "Hey you there!" I called to the creature before speeding towards it. I had every intention to fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back