• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Ughh , I've been to my local American importer this afternoon ....

They did not have the game , but they told me they were planning on getting it . The man wihch owns the shop knows me (lol , I am a regular) and told me he'll save a copy for me .

I'll go pick it up next Saturday (20th March 2010) and that IS fast for a new release in Romania ... @_@ .

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    Ughh , I've been to my local American importer this afternoon ....

They did not have the game , but they told me they were planning on getting it . The man which owns the shop knows me (lol , I am a regular) and told me he'll save a copy for me .

I'll go pick it up next Saturday (20th March 2010) and that IS fast for a new release in Romania ... @_@ .

Wow, Romania! That's cool, Pokemon being so popular all over the world. Do you not get the Europe release or do you not want to wait that long?

Good luck in getting your copy!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Wow, Romania! That's cool, Pokemon being so popular all over the world. Do you not get the Europe release or do you not want to wait that long?

Good luck in getting your copy!

Yes it's hard . GOing to every shop , hunting the games because no one cares what they bring here ...

And yes , I can't wait till the EU release , but it seems I'll HAVE to ... ;_;

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    Yes it's hard . GOing to every shop , hunting the games because no one cares what they bring here ...

And yes , I can't wait till the EU release , but it seems I'll HAVE to ... ;_;

Aww dang. Well at least 12 days isn't too bad. I still don't get why there can't be a global release date for games this popular, or at least a 'Japan' date then a 'rest of the world' date...oh well. I'm sure it has to do with translations/languages.

Well I hope you get lucky before the 26th then! :D

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Aww dang. Well at least 12 days isn't too bad. I still don't get why there can't be a global release date for games this popular, or at least a 'Japan' date then a 'rest of the world' date...oh well. I'm sure it has to do with translations/languages.

Well I hope you get lucky before the 26th then! :D

OK , Thanks !

It's good the mall is 1 kilometer away from our home . That is little , we get there in like 10-12 minutes !

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    This forum is MAGICAL...

You can all find this forum easy now just type in: OMGTHEFORUMISMOVING

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Oh my gosh, having this over here in HG/SS is not a very good idea. It'll just get drowned and "permanently lost" within all the threads and discussion going on over here. o_o; How about we give DPPt some love, eh?

/kicked

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    *boat land*

COOL ! I however wanted to inform everyonne ... :

Forget_my_Platinum_FC . When_I_trade_I'll_be_using_HeartGold . Well_most_of_the_time_until_I_get_rid_of_most_Pokemon_on_Platinum .

Message sent ^^ . Keep that in mind '-' .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yay, DPPt has love. <3

Even if HGSS has arrived, I'll still play Pearl/Platinum sometimes. I won't go abandoning them so soon. ; ;

I give up on chaining with Pearl...for now. x]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    HG/SS will be a temporary diversion for me. Platinum's where I've got all my Pokemon, all my records, and all my Pal Pad contacts, so I'll be sticking with it for a good while.

Plus, Persian's sprite actually looks decent in D/P/Pt.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    Oooohh, look what I found!
    This is a pretty neat thread. :D

My platinum has kind of died--I haven't really played it in a good while now. :(

Can't wait to pick up my [pre-ordered] Heart Gold next Tuesday though! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back