• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes, Yes I do have random pics for Red. It was a spur of a moment last night. XD I'll see 'bout making more for Crystal. :>

The person above me can be a Minun, because of word spark in their name.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Awww no more Natsu ;; /at least Safari's being more random now

Banned because your signature has Red. You may be unbanned once you get rid of it.

/that's one way of making sure you stay banned

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ^Is apparently unaware that, like other attacks, Poison Gas's accuracy is now higher than before as of gen. V.

Nonetheless, 80 accuracy is still not the highest.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The above user reminds me of counting to infinity...on a Pokemon's...bed...

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    So I herd Netto Azure used a Pogeymon naem in his/her last post, w/out using da emoticon.

Misspelled words to make it sound like the actual meme.

HEY EVERYONE!
    Use emoticons, not names.

Here is the code for the :t132: emoticon, if you need to use it. Just remove the / :t1/32:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Still here?

^'s theme is a good recolor of Leaf from FRLG (how long did it take you/whoever made it for you? -sprites included-).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    ^ The recolor took about 2 hours maybe? The sprites were done by another member (Sweet Smoochum) so I couldn't give an estimate on them.

< Really wishes there was another game that featured Blue/Leaf. And had a cat Pokemon as her starter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. This poor thread is going to die if kept here. I'm sending it off. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back