• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I love how these games are making us think so much. For all we know, the plot and everything will be so simple. @@; I love it though, better enjoy the speculations while it lasts.
    I agree with you, speculating is proably the most fun part out of the new games coming out for me...even more so than the actual revelation of what's in the game.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • Glad to see this is still alive. XD

The guessing and anticipation involved is almost as much fun as playing the games themselves, haha.

Years
  • Glad to see this is still alive. XD

The guessing and anticipation involved is almost as much fun as playing the games themselves, haha.
    ... until you killed it.

And I think the speculation is more fun than the games. All the build up to BW was great and the games, well, they were fine, but not as exciting.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I get what you're saying there, Scarf! When we get new announcements, we're like this:
    reaction.gif

And then, when the games come around, we're like this:
    10-1-08-cat-playing-ds.jpg

And at no point while playing the games have I ever had the above reaction while playing a game; just had when I saw announcements.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I get what you're saying there, Scarf! When we get new announcements, we're like this:
    reaction.gif

And then, when the games come around, we're like this:
    10-1-08-cat-playing-ds.jpg

And at no point while playing the games have I ever had the above reaction while playing a game; just had when I saw announcements.
    The second image will definitely be me once the games are out in the US. 8DDDD I'll be so focused on them!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

The second image will definitely be me once the games are out in the US. 8DDDD I'll be so focused on them!

This all the way. I'm going to be KILLING hundreds upon thousands of hours playing these games. My reaction is always the one where I freak about a feature.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Netto, your signature is the bee's knees.

Anyways, I always tell myself i'm not going to spoil the game for myself but I always end up spoiling the hell out of it.
    Heck, i'm probably going to play the Japanese version when it comes out due to just being flat-out eager to play these games.

As for the map, i'm sticking to my guns on the whole "covering up changes in Unova," but I wouldn't be opposed to some of the other things people have suggested regarding a frozen Unova.
    I remember reading someone's post about how the frozen part of Unova could become available late in the game with bonus gyms, which sounds like a cool idea. The already available area of Unova on the map probably wouldn't be able to house very many gyms, though. :O
    Bahh, who knows?

Idk, i'm giddy.
    This is pretty much how I feel, its just to cover the changes if any up.

As for my excitement and antipication I am just ready to see all the next characters such as Gym Leaders, Elite Four, if Team Plasma is still present, where is N & Ghetsis. So much stuff I am wondering about.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Well do not worry my young lad master, we will find out soon enough through announcements and stuff.

And when we do get the games our patience will be rewarded.

I'M SO EXCITED~~~

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I hope that Black and White 2 doesn't have that long intro at the start of the game:D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    This is pretty much how I feel, its just to cover the changes if any up.

As for my excitement and antipication I am just ready to see all the next characters such as Gym Leaders, Elite Four, if Team Plasma is still present, where is N & Ghetsis. So much stuff I am wondering about.
    As soon as N/Ghetsis and Team Plasma are confirmed to be back in the sequels, this will be me. v

tumblr_m2a3giKpkL1qjbl2no1_500.gif

SO EXCITED.

I hope that Black and White 2 doesn't have that long intro at the start of the game:D
    & Then, the A button was alas, born.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    ^That will be me. I'm like that already when they announce even the tiniest of details, like when they said Psyduck is going to be in the game, AND I HATE THAT LITTLE THING.

And come on, the intro movies are always a must-watch the first time you ever play the game. It's a tradition for me and my group of friends, anyway. We will actually have LENGTHY discussions about that one minute video, if it's even that long.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I love how these games are making us think so much. For all we know, the plot and everything will be so simple. @@; I love it though, better enjoy the speculations while it lasts.

I know right?

I love the speculation, and I don't eve think there was this much for the original Black and White games. Then again, that could be because we knew nothing about them, so we had nothing to go off of but guessing. This time around we know the region, we know the Pokemon, and we can form theories better. It's nice. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I just want to know if N and Ghetsis will be back and what the heck is under the ice covering up Unova.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

I know right?

I love the speculation, and I don't eve think there was this much for the original Black and White games. Then again, that could be because we knew nothing about them, so we had nothing to go off of but guessing. This time around we know the region, we know the Pokemon, and we can form theories better. It's nice. xD

I think, too, is that this time the games are actual sequels. Where as Platinum and HG/SS, Emerald, Yellow, and Crystal were all just remakes, these are actual new games within a region we just previously played, with a different story, new characters, and new features. In this game everyone is thinking "What's new?!", where as the other games are always like "What did they change up, which Pokemon are no longer here?"
    The remakes did bring new surprises and whatnot, but these just take that and amplify it by a thousand.

So yeah, it's extremely fun and exciting with so much speculation though we're still so ignorant about what's going to be in the games!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Even so, it would make me sad with N and Ghetsis gone. GameFreak left us at a cliffhanger, and that is not cool. :[

NEVERTHELESS, I'm sure whatever happens within these games will totally make up for it. u_u

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • That's what I'm counting on. We might not even be concerned with lack of N if there is enough awesome that happens, to make up for it. xD

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Well we will wait to see what comes for Black and White 2, But its making the original forum less active :(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well we will wait to see what comes for Black and White 2, But its making the original forum less active :(
    YES IKR. But you know you could always change this. n__n

Nevertheless, Black and White 2 are amazing and I am dying to find out what the games contain for us.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This forum is dying!? Who the heck made that assumption? D:
    The excitement is still QUITE abuzz in many of us here! I mean, look at how much we have all collectively discussed in just the few days this section has been around! THOUSANDS of posts have been made in response to the little info we have already. Honestly if they let everything out all at once, PC may have to close down for a month due to over-posting and whatnot. Which would be awesome, because that would just show HOW much people want to discuss this game with each other.

This is why I love Pokemon. It brings people of all ages together, whether they like each other or not, and they can discuss and have a great time talking about it. <3

Back