• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
This is still here?! I'm too broke to get a 3DS right now. I'm grateful the main series games are still on the regular DS systems. I'd be useless as trade mod if all trading occurred on 3DS.

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
I've been attempting to RNG for the past six hours >.< I'm sure I should get it in the next two... right?

Though three of those were spent trying to find and breed syncronizers when I should have just downloaded them from pokecheck to make life easier.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It took me a whole day to get my first egg RNG. Surprisingly, I had more trouble getting one yesterday even after I've done a lot of egg RNGs since my first one. I wanna redo the first Pokemon I did though (Swablu) because the IVs aren't really that good, and I want it to have better moves. For a first time though, I guess it's not bad, plus I didn't use Pokecheck parents. So not shabby I suppose.

Years
You people with your silly wifi troubles. Go get a new router that works so you can be like the rest of the cool kids. Wifi trouble free. Oh yeah!

New routers don't work with DSLite systems! At least, not unless you hack them or demand that you set up your settings yourself.

My WiFi troubles are because our network is hidden and the DS systems aren't smart enough to see hidden networks even if you tell them the network's there.

Cid

Years
Agreed. I really wanted to get into the WiFi and Trading scene but I always get discouraged by the troubles of getting a proper router, troubles of just not working like I wish it would and, basically, troubles of incompatibility.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It sucks that I have to keep my router on WEP for Gen 4 trades -.- UGH!

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
Honestly, I'm waiting for the midnight purple 3DS to come out on the 20th (ten days after my birthday, so that's my excuse for the splurge) before I try to get back into the wifi scene. I'm hoping that with a 3DS I'll have less wifi troubles, since my network is WPA and I want it secured but I can't because of my DSi.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Honestly, I'm waiting for the midnight purple 3DS to come out on the 20th (ten days after my birthday, so that's my excuse for the splurge) before I try to get back into the wifi scene. I'm hoping that with a 3DS I'll have less wifi troubles, since my network is WPA and I want it secured but I can't because of my DSi.

My DSi can use WPA2 just fine... you just have to go to advanced settings or whatever. It works great. Midnight purple 3ds? Sounds awesome... too bad it'll have the same battery life issues... I want a newer 3ds ;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Aw, the IWT looks so lonely in this (sort of) new forum. And the new forum explains why my post count jumped up a surprisingly large amount!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, I gained over 500 posts xD Man, I love to spam DCC apparently. We're working on this main forum and will be adding more stuff \o/ What do you guys think so far?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
DO NOT LIKE.
It's so...lonely! And I can't find stuff. (Yet.) Oh hey, I gained 200 posts. Meh.

You'll get used to it xD It has a point just right now looks kind of silly. And now time to whisk the thread away! Where it goes... nobody knows!

Last edited:
Back